Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2019: News and Photos  (Read 25863 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2019, 09:12:50 PM »

The frequency and urgency with which she visits foreign countries, you'd think she has solved all the pressing issues of her country a decade ago.
Well this what i've always said,if she focused a little bit on her country rather than attending meanless forums and events just to score her presence that would solve alot of the country issues.....let's not forgot she and her husband celebrate their 20th anniversary at the power couple days ago and still no real change in Jordan

Well now change can only happen, if you want to. With Abdullah and Rania I get the feeling that they're quite satisfied with the status quo and don't see any need for changes.
From the start they didn't have a plan for change or a vision of their own for what they wanted to do or how they want to work,they were the surprise guests at the party (Abdullah became crown prince  and the next in the line only few days before his father died)..I like Abdullah and i think he did what he could but the reality is je was not groomed for the job therefore he is not suitable imo

I assume the succession was changed, because Hussein wanted his own son to succeed? He probably wasn't in the state anymore (I mean to ill already) to think about and comprehend the consequences.

Or was the then Crownprince so unpopular that instead Abdullah was chosen?

Prince Hassan the then CP was very respectable and very popular in Jordan and outside Jordan tell now he still have good relations with all the royalty of Europe and the arab world,what Happen then is Quenn Noir wanted her son Hamzah to take after his father and there is also big fall out between her and princess Serveth the wife of prince Hassan the legend days she took advantage of her husband fragile health and state of mind to convice him his brother and his wife can't wait for his death to take over the palace and that Serveth already changed the palace décor to move in that his brother is meeting high level officials in state and tribes and army to smooth the power transition...of cours for a diying man that hurt he came back from US when he was hospitalised and elemenate his brother from the CP postion only he put his elder son Abdullah and to stasify his wife Hamza should be CP when Abdullah became King

Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2019, 07:44:11 AM »

The frequency and urgency with which she visits foreign countries, you'd think she has solved all the pressing issues of her country a decade ago.
Well this what i've always said,if she focused a little bit on her country rather than attending meanless forums and events just to score her presence that would solve alot of the country issues.....let's not forgot she and her husband celebrate their 20th anniversary at the power couple days ago and still no real change in Jordan

Well now change can only happen, if you want to. With Abdullah and Rania I get the feeling that they're quite satisfied with the status quo and don't see any need for changes.
From the start they didn't have a plan for change or a vision of their own for what they wanted to do or how they want to work,they were the surprise guests at the party (Abdullah became crown prince  and the next in the line only few days before his father died)..I like Abdullah and i think he did what he could but the reality is je was not groomed for the job therefore he is not suitable imo

I assume the succession was changed, because Hussein wanted his own son to succeed? He probably wasn't in the state anymore (I mean to ill already) to think about and comprehend the consequences.

Prince Hassan the then CP was very respectable and very popular in Jordan and outside Jordan tell now he still have good relations with all the royalty of Europe and the arab world,what Happen then is Quenn Noir wanted her son Hamzah to take after his father and there is also big fall out between her and princess Serveth the wife of prince Hassan the legend days she took advantage of her husband fragile health and state of mind to convice him his brother and his wife can't wait for his death to take over the palace and that Serveth already changed the palace décor to move in that his brother is meeting high level officials in state and tribes and army to smooth the power transition...of cours for a diying man that hurt he came back from US when he was hospitalised and elemenate his brother from the CP postion only he put his elder son Abdullah and to stasify his wife Hamza should be CP when Abdullah became King

Star
Thanks very much for the inside. I know it's supposed to be a rumor, but I 've heard this story (ambitous wife wants to secure her son's positions) so often that it might very well be true.

Poor Hussein. One can only be glad that he had enough strength left to choose his oldest son and not Hamzah, who was by then just 19 and unmarried.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2019, 10:49:06 PM »

Queen Rania on a visit to Queen Rrania Teachers Academy Amman, Jordan/ 19 June 2019

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2019, 06:37:49 PM »

June 23, 2019, Queen Rania of Jordan visited the Kawon Bookshop in Madaba, a creative space known for promoting a culture of reading and encouraging youth innovation. Kawon Bookshop provides employment for local retirees by means of its cafe and social kitchen, which serve homemade baked foods and locally sourced teas. After a tour of the bookshop, The Queen visited Madaba Foundation for Development and Training, for a meeting with a number of local young people who are active in the fields of entrepreneurship, volunteerism, and social work.

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2019, 06:59:56 PM »

Founders Forum 2019

Anita Ko earrings, £3000 EACH

LIYA couture shirt dress (can't find a price, but likely £500-ish)

Manolo Blahnik Espadel pumps, approx $400

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2019, 11:23:49 AM »

Queen Rania visits Al Salt region

Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2019, 06:01:52 PM »

From the start they didn't have a plan for change or a vision of their own for what they wanted to do or how they want to work,they were the surprise guests at the party (Abdullah became crown prince  and the next in the line only few days before his father died)..I like Abdullah and i think he did what he could but the reality is je was not groomed for the job therefore he is not suitable imo

Star
Thanks very much for the inside. I know it's supposed to be a rumor, but I 've heard this story (ambitous wife wants to secure her son's positions) so often that it might very well be true.

Poor Hussein. One can only be glad that he had enough strength left to choose his oldest son and not Hamzah, who was by then just 19 and unmarried.
Up to that last visit, Hussein's brother Prince Hassan had been the heir and worked alongside KH. Then Abdullah was named CP instead and it was either stipulated or expected that the next heir should be Hamzah,Q Noor's eldest son. Later, KA decided that his own eldest son should be his heir, so I guess that will be the reigning line.
Prince Hassan has a good relationship with ,at least, European royal families. So good that he and his wife attend most royal events, even those where close  family and friends meet, and they seem to be always warmly welcomed.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: