Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Haya News and Pictures  (Read 224453 times)
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: March 08, 2020, 05:45:58 PM »

Seen on another royal forum

https://www.dailymail.co....ance-Sheikh-Mohammed.html

https://www.dailymail.co....kh-Mohammeds-cruelty.html

https://www.dailymail.co....d-seek-asylum-abroad.html

https://www.dailymail.co....battle-Princess-Haya.html

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: March 08, 2020, 05:48:02 PM »

Why did she married him?  She certainly was aware of his reputation?  

Sorry Haya I don't understand, why... but why... ?  Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking

Money. Financial security.

She was not a "poor" princess, she is the king of Jordany' sister
Actually she was broke when she married Mo
Back then there was alot of talk and rumours how she spent all her inheritance living La Vida Loca in Europe and her brother then a new King refuse to finance her lifestyle... There were even rumours the late Sultan Qabus payed some of her bills..

zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: March 08, 2020, 09:30:38 PM »

Sorry Haya I don't understand, why... but why... ?  Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking

Back then there was alot of talk and rumours how she spent all her inheritance living La Vida Loca in Europe and her brother then a new King refuse to finance her lifestyle... There were even rumours the late Sultan Qabus payed some of her bills..

I was not aware of that

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: March 09, 2020, 08:57:19 AM »

I was not aware of that

I wasn't aware of that either.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: March 09, 2020, 10:30:21 AM »

Whatever Haya knew about Mo going into the marriage doesn't justify his treatment of her or justify his actions towards other women in his family. Women shouldn't be blamed for the evil things that men choose to do.

What's striking about Haya's case is that even influential, savvy and well connected women can end up in toxic relationships. Abuse, cruelty and misogyny cut across class, income and cultural divides. It took real courage for Haya to escape from her marriage and to keep her children safe, and in doing so she brought much needed international attention back to Mo's actions against his daughters, Shamsa and Latifa.

#stayhomesavelives
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: March 09, 2020, 11:24:34 AM »

Whatever Haya knew about Mo going into the marriage doesn't justify his treatment of her or justify his actions towards other women in his family. Women shouldn't be blamed for the evil things that men choose to do.

What's striking about Haya's case is that even influential, savvy and well connected women can end up in toxic relationships. Abuse, cruelty and misogyny cut across class, income and cultural divides. It took real courage for Haya to escape from her marriage and to keep her children safe, and in doing so she brought much needed international attention back to Mo's actions against his daughters, Shamsa and Latifa.
DEFINITELY NOT
and i applaudy her for fighting her way out and for her children well being..
However i do think her story should be an example to not rush into a relationship marriage ignoring some signs or family and friends warnings or advices ecpecially when the partner is notorious or at least don't bring innocent child to the mixte because he is the one whos the most affected. Especially when the mariage/relationship is not a love matter.

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: March 09, 2020, 03:29:28 PM »

Star FC

And Rita, you are right of course, but itís funny how power makes ugly and abusive men so much more attractive.....I bet thereís another Haya in his future.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: March 09, 2020, 05:29:38 PM »

Star FC

And Rita, you are right of course, but itís funny how power makes ugly and abusive men so much more attractive.....I bet thereís another Haya in his future.
I do really hope not but i am afraid you are right

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: March 09, 2020, 09:43:47 PM »

DEFINITELY NOT
and i applaudy her for fighting her way out and for her children well being..
However i do think her story should be an example to not rush into a relationship marriage ignoring some signs or family and friends warnings or advices ecpecially when the partner is notorious or at least don't bring innocent child to the mixte because he is the one whos the most affected. Especially when the mariage/relationship is not a love matter.

ITA with both of you. Star for each

I guess Haya loved the fame that came with the marriage. I somehow doubt that she really was in love with Mo. I think it was more a companionship.

zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: March 12, 2020, 10:36:19 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhAPQ7Uca3Y

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: