Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 148   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Family of Morocco News and Pictures  (Read 709879 times)
Eliza B

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2070 on: March 09, 2019, 03:06:19 PM »

What does the 50 on the IWD scarf indicate?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2071 on: March 09, 2019, 07:41:51 PM »

I remember the wedding of Princess Lalla Hasnaa and how beautiful she was then. So why to ruin your pretty face, it's beyond me.
This is Lalla Meryem not Hasna but yes she was very very beautiful and now she totally ruined her face

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2072 on: March 09, 2019, 07:51:58 PM »

The 50th  anniversary of the UNFM (
Union Nationale des Femmes du Maroc) wich the princess Meryem is the president,this organization was founded in 1969 by late King Hassan II

Congratulations for your 2000 posts anastasia beaverhausen  Star

Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #2073 on: March 09, 2019, 07:53:58 PM »

I remember the wedding of Princess Lalla Hasnaa and how beautiful she was then. So why to ruin your pretty face, it's beyond me.

You are absolutely right Seagull. I hardly recognized her.

Way to go Mrs Walker!
May I suggest you feed the other cat some champagne? Works miracles for my furry ones! Champagne

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2074 on: March 10, 2019, 01:22:35 AM »

The 50th  anniversary of the UNFM (
Union Nationale des Femmes du Maroc) wich the princess Meryem is the president,this organization was founded in 1969 by late King Hassan II

Congratulations for your 2000 posts anastasia beaverhausen  Star

Thank you, dear Rita!  Hug

And thank you for your always informational posts on this magical land.
Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #2075 on: March 10, 2019, 01:27:46 PM »

This is Lalla Meryem not Hasna but yes she was very very beautiful and now she totally ruined her face

My bad, sorry for mixing up the names, but in all fairness they both are ruining their faces. The RF of Morocco is such a good looking bunch IMO, no need for any facial corrections  Smiley

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2076 on: March 10, 2019, 03:08:56 PM »

Way to go Mrs Walker!
May I suggest you feed the other cat some champagne? Works miracles for my furry ones! Champagne

Thank you, dear Pomme!  Hug

Natasha (the smaller one) is a hopeless substance abuser. She is not allowed in the Lesbaru.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2077 on: March 10, 2019, 11:07:20 PM »

My bad, sorry for mixing up the names, but in all fairness they both are ruining their faces. The RF of Morocco is such a good looking bunch IMO, no need for any facial corrections  Smiley
no worry we all do the mising up things sometimes Grin
and you are right both princesse were very pretty and they damaged their faces i stil can4t understand how ppl can do this to their ownselves

Lalla Meryem before

Lalla Hasna

Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2078 on: March 11, 2019, 10:37:10 PM »

She was so beautiful!
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #2079 on: March 11, 2019, 10:45:09 PM »

Way to go Mrs Walker!

Thank you, dear Pomme!  Hug

Natasha (the smaller one) is a hopeless substance abuser. (aren't we all?) She is not allowed in the Lesbaru.

Oh, Natasha sweetiedahling would go admirably well in the second car of the Lezzicade - the one that has Piers M and the Sun journo. She could even drive the thing - Piers can talk any wrong into a palatable right, so we shouldn't be too worried if the cops pull her over.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2080 on: March 12, 2019, 06:50:59 PM »

i come across this video of Hassan II at the Bastille day 1999,he was invited as guest of honor and his Royal Guard opned the the military parade of 14 July 1999,this was the last time Hassan II was seen in public 9 days after he passed away and Mohammed VI took over the throne
https://youtu.be/4FPX0T7E2rs

Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #2081 on: March 12, 2019, 08:45:36 PM »

Historically a valuable video, thanks for posting Rita. The King looked very frail at that point. Human life is so unpredictable after all, one never knows what the next day brings along...

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2082 on: March 12, 2019, 11:02:33 PM »

We were wondering where is HRH Salma of Morroco ? She visibly receives lots of money to stay quiet, according to this article.

"Unfortunately, as of March 2018, she and the King have divorced. She is now paid an immense amount of money to stay out of the public eye and keep quiet about their marital history."
So they really divorced in March 2018, on their wedding anniversary (16th, if I remember well). It sad that she has to go into hiding. She could be divorced and having a public life, a mimimum, like many others.

"Morocco Royal Family – $20 Billion

The current Morrocan Royal family, headed by King Mohammed VI, is one of the most interesting royal families in Morocco’s history. The King broke many Moroccan traditions by marrying Princess Lalla Salma, giving her a title, and acknowledging her publicly after their wedding. He has approached his position with modernist ideals and rules alongside his wife in almost equal rank according to public perception. She began the Lalla Salma Foundation to raise money for charity and is a Goodwill Ambassador for the World Health Organization. Unfortunately, as of March 2018, she and the King have divorced. She is now paid an immense amount of money to stay out of the public eye and keep quiet about their marital history."

https://www.finance101.com/richest-royals/12/
Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #2083 on: March 13, 2019, 12:57:24 PM »

Well, somehow I doubt "She is now paid an immense amount of money to stay out of the public eye and keep quiet about their marital history" bit. We're not talking about Fergie or Tessy here. Different personality I believe, and totally different culture for sure. No need for such drastic measures. Otherwise I'm sad their marriage has ended...

Buddha
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2084 on: March 13, 2019, 05:23:25 PM »

Well, somehow I doubt "She is now paid an immense amount of money to stay out of the public eye and keep quiet about their marital history" bit. We're not talking about Fergie or Tessy here. Different personality I believe, and totally different culture for sure. No need for such drastic measures. Otherwise I'm sad their marriage has ended...

Very well said  Star
She lived in luxery and she will still be living in the same level of luxery now,the bills as during her marriage will be paid by the King in that domain nothing will change for Salma as the reports saud she keeps the marital palace where she still lives with her kids and still travel around in style what changed was only her public statut..
That's said i must add the western media are dealing with the issue in (let me not say ignorance) but naively,cause she is no Tessy or Alex of Danemark first of all because the culture is different but because also of who she is, a mother of futur King they don't need to pay her to be silent she wil remind l for the sick of her son and his futur now she is no longer a first lady and will accept to step behund scences but later she will be a mother of King and the whole situation will change....she maybe divorced the King but she remind a member of the MRF anf no matter what is going on behind palace doors the famiky will keep it behind palace doors Lalla Salma included

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 148   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: