Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Family of Morocco News and Pictures  (Read 768129 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2235 on: July 30, 2020, 12:19:39 AM »

I applaud them for cancelling future celebrations, but what is special about Throne Day? 
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2236 on: July 30, 2020, 12:33:56 AM »

Apparently it’s the anniversary of when the king took the throne.  With his actual accession day being a few days before.

https://en.m.wikipedia.or.../wiki/Throne_Day_(Morocco)
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2237 on: July 30, 2020, 01:19:30 AM »

Apparently it’s the anniversary of when the king took the throne.  With his actual accession day being a few days before.

https://en.m.wikipedia.or.../wiki/Throne_Day_(Morocco)

Thanks OC!  Star
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2238 on: July 30, 2020, 05:28:08 PM »

Joker Alert  Nerves
Lalla Soukaina new pic

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2239 on: July 31, 2020, 10:46:47 PM »

Eid Al Adha Prayer

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2240 on: August 21, 2020, 01:30:41 AM »

The 67th Anniversary of the Revolution of the King and the People.... 20 August

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2241 on: October 10, 2020, 01:44:55 AM »

Opening the parliament...Octobre 9

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2242 on: October 15, 2020, 09:41:55 PM »

King Chairs Council of Ministers...14 octobre

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2243 on: October 16, 2020, 08:18:54 PM »

Morocco’s Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan to study at the Mohammed VI Polytechnic University
Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan will study at the Faculty of Governance and Economic and Social Sciences (FGSES), which is affiliated with the Mohammed VI Polytechnic University in Benguerir (UM6P), starting from this academic year.
According to French-speaking newspaper Le Desk, this announcement was made by Hicham Habti, president of UM6P, on the occasion of the start of the 2020-2021 academic year. 
«First of all I wanted to tell you how honored we are to welcome today His Royal Highness the Crown Prince Sidi Moulay Hassan who is joining the Mohammed VI Polytechnic University as a student at the Faculty of Governance of of economic and social sciences», said Habti, in a video.
The latter recalls that King Mohammed VI had studied at the Faculty of Legal and Economic Sciences of Rabat, affiliated with the Mohammed V University.
It is worth mentioning that the Ministry of National Education, Vocational Training, Higher Education and Scientific Research announced in July that the Crown Prince graduated high school in 2020 with honors.
https://en.yabiladi.com/a...prince-moulay-hassan.html

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2244 on: October 17, 2020, 01:19:49 AM »

Good for him. He looks good!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2245 on: October 23, 2020, 08:58:08 PM »

As part of the monitoring of major projects and strategic projects, His Majesty King Mohammed VI, accompanied by HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan, today chaired at the Royal Palace in Rabat, a working session dedicated to the renewable energies strategy.....22 octobre

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2246 on: October 29, 2020, 07:53:43 PM »

King Mohammed VI accompanied by HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan and HRH Prince Moulay Rachid, celebrated on Wednesday  Oct. 28, 2020 a religious ceremony in commemoration of Eid Al-Mawlid Annabawi Asharif (the Prophet Anniversary)

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2247 on: November 22, 2020, 03:56:03 PM »

This is Mohammed VI,a man with a big heart,these words coming from someone whos relation with the king is bad is telling imo..

The quote is from the King's cousin Moulay Hicham instagran
For all of us, a positive aspect of the pandemic has been the additional time afforded to think reflectively about our lives. With an altered sense of time and direction, teleology disappears. One is only left with himself. During the past 9 months, I have reflected much upon my family -- past, present, and future. I am extremely fulfilled and grateful at how I raised my children. When I left for the United States nearly 20 years ago, I was petrified about uprooting them from their environment and disrupting their natural networks of solidarity. Of course, they would receive the best education and upbringing in America; but I dreaded that something precious would be lost forever. It is akin to the butterfly effect in chaos theory. One tiny move can cause a universe of dramatic shifts that can never be fully predicted. Yet in the final analysis, my worse apprehensions thankfully did not materialize.

Nobody deserves more credit for this positive outcome than my cousin, King Mohammed VI. As head of the family, he has spared no efforts in keeping the girls tightly integrated back home, despite the difficult relationship that he and I had. He has been an attentive uncle to Faizah and Haajar, in the same way that he has been to every member of the entire family. At no time did he let my personal choices interfere with their personal trajectory. He created the safe and warm space that allowed my daughters to interact with their cousins and other relatives, and grow in healthy, serene ways. Because of his attitude, they not only were able to flourish but they also never lost their deepest sense of Moroccan identity and heritage. My only regret is that I have not been able to reciprocate with his own children.

Here is a picture of the king and Faizah from the early 2000s, which poignantly captures the respect and affection that my children have for him.

https://www.instagram.com...BD0U/?igshid=ssl310y0y1pv

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2248 on: November 22, 2020, 05:08:10 PM »

That is a truly lovely and selfless sentiment.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2249 on: November 22, 2020, 05:36:12 PM »

That is a truly lovely and selfless sentiment.
Indeed
And i hope the children would be that bridge the cousins use to heal their relationship
i also hope that now Moulay Hicham is in Morocco he could meet with his nephews Moulay  Hassan and Lalla Khadija and built a similar bond like Lalla Haja and Faiza have with the King

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: