Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Family of Morocco News and Pictures  (Read 812364 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2280 on: February 24, 2021, 10:53:11 PM »

New pic of Lalla Oum Kelthoum (King's sister in law), she turned 34 yesterday

Oh My Goood am i hallucinating or does she look 40 from the botox Nerves Nerves Nerves
Compared to her sisters in law i think she looks fine loool

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2281 on: February 24, 2021, 11:28:29 PM »

New pic of Lalla Oum Kelthoum (King's sister in law), she turned 34 yesterday

Oh My Goood am i hallucinating or does she look 40 from the botox Nerves Nerves Nerves

She’s a beautiful woman of 34 years - she will also probably be beautiful at 40. What is wrong with how she looks?
Wishystar

Baby Member

Armenia Armenia

Ignore
« Reply #2282 on: February 25, 2021, 06:29:22 PM »

Lalla Nuhaila niece of the King got married

Palace announcement:
"The Ministry of the Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery announces the conclusion, with the blessing of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, may God assist Him, of the marriage certificate of Lalla Nouhaila Bouchentouf, daughter of HRH Princess Lalla Asmaa, with Ali El Hajji.
In compliance with the preventive health measures taken to cope with the Covid-19 pandemic, this ceremony took place in an intimate and family setting."
Wow in this the Moroccan traditional outfit ? They look soo beautiful in it 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2283 on: February 26, 2021, 08:28:32 AM »

Palace announcement:
"The Ministry of the Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery announces the conclusion, with the blessing of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, may God assist Him, of the marriage certificate of Lalla Nouhaila Bouchentouf, daughter of HRH Princess Lalla Asmaa, with Ali El Hajji.
In compliance with the preventive health measures taken to cope with the Covid-19 pandemic, this ceremony took place in an intimate and family setting."

Is it just me, or perhaps the angle of the picture.....but she looks older then he.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2284 on: February 26, 2021, 11:58:35 AM »

Palace announcement:

Is it just me, or perhaps the angle of the picture.....but she looks older then he.

She looks already like a woman, while he has still boyish features. It might change in a few years.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2285 on: February 26, 2021, 12:32:35 PM »

Palace announcement:

She looks already like a woman, while he has still boyish features. It might change in a few years.

Indeed, you hit the nail on the head.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2286 on: February 26, 2021, 12:40:27 PM »

Palace announcement:

It's not uncommon between girls and boys that the first change earlier. Also puberty and all body changings attached with it are usually earlier developed in girls than in boys.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2287 on: February 26, 2021, 01:52:41 PM »

Palace announcement:

It's not uncommon between girls and boys that the first change earlier. Also puberty and all body changings attached with it are usually earlier developed in girls than in boys.

We always said that in general girls are 2 years ahead of boys with regard to the body development (and facial changes)
Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2288 on: February 26, 2021, 02:04:47 PM »

Plus, she's wearing a ton of makeup.  (IMO only.)

"sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love"
ee cummings
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2289 on: February 27, 2021, 11:01:35 PM »

This is lovely pic from Moulay Rachid Wedding few years ago

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2290 on: February 28, 2021, 08:25:49 PM »

Lalla Khadija turns 14 today

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2291 on: March 01, 2021, 11:42:56 AM »

Happy birthday Champagne
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2292 on: March 01, 2021, 12:33:53 PM »

Happy birthday!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2293 on: March 17, 2021, 02:33:41 PM »

Lalla Soukaina with the " Agency for French Education Abroad" launched her private school in Rabat, the  establishment called  the :Jacques Chirac school group"  and here she made a visit to the school with french ambassador..16 March,2021

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2294 on: March 17, 2021, 03:11:08 PM »

A beautiful woman!
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: