Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 128   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Family of Morocco News and Pictures  (Read 572147 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1680 on: March 09, 2018, 01:51:47 PM »

Clara it's not uusual from Lalla Salma to not have public  engagement for months you can notice that from her thread here the weird was her absence of the last family photo this is why there are alot of remors and all sorte of them..
Some said she had biiiiig fight with royal family and refuse to have contact again even to go and visit her sick husband.
some other said she is pregnnant usually the princesses in Morocco disappear during their pregnnancy that hapoen when she was pregnnant with Moulay Hassan and Lalla Khadija too
and there is another version a simple one that said she is taking a break to take care of her husband especially the last months its no secrect Mohammed VI health has gone down also lately they had alot of private visits togheter most of those private was for king traitement  for france especially and they have been pictured toghether i beleive..
all those theories could be right i think expect the first one in my opinion for several reasons

Edit: forgot abou that but there are pix of king leavings the hospital from  Instagram the acvount claim all princesses Lalla Salma included was present it said she is the one helping the King into the car they are not clear but i will try to find them and upload them

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1681 on: March 09, 2018, 02:19:32 PM »

International Women's Day
NEW YORK, NY - MARCH 08: HH Princess Lalla Joumala Alaoui Speaks at the UNWFPA Annual Awards Luncheon on March 8, 2018 in New York City 

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1682 on: March 09, 2018, 04:24:52 PM »

Clara it's not uusual from Lalla Salma to not have public  engagement for months you can notice that from her thread here the weird was her absence of the last family photo this is why there are alot of remors and all sorte of them..
Some said she had biiiiig fight with royal family and refuse to have contact again even to go and visit her sick husband.
some other said she is pregnnant usually the princesses in Morocco disappear during their pregnnancy that hapoen when she was pregnnant with Moulay Hassan and Lalla Khadija too
and there is another version a simple one that said she is taking a break to take care of her husband especially the last months its no secrect Mohammed VI health has gone down also lately they had alot of private visits togheter most of those private was for king traitement  for france especially and they have been pictured toghether i beleive..
all those theories could be right i think expect the first one in my opinion for several reasons

Edit: forgot abou that but there are pix of king leavings the hospital from  Instagram the acvount claim all princesses Lalla Salma included was present it said she is the one helping the King into the car they are not clear but i will try to find them and upload them

Thanks Rita  Star

Rumours of a former commoner woman fighting with her in-laws will always be present, and it'll always be her fault  Roll Eyes
Her husband has also been MIA lately, so this way it also makes sense she's not had official events. We'll have to wait and see if anything happens.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1683 on: March 09, 2018, 08:40:49 PM »

Thanks Rita  Star

Rumours of a former commoner woman fighting with her in-laws will always be present, and it'll always be her fault  Roll Eyes
Her husband has also been MIA lately, so this way it also makes sense she's not had official events. We'll have to wait and see if anything happens.

that's... it we have to wait and see especially i think in my humble opinion what is more important is to know really about the King health not why his wife isn't in the family photo wich could be for several reasons and maybe the true one is the silly one and have nothing to do with the drama of Remors loool
they said he need rest and that he will be back to work normally i really hope but i doubt it but let's wait and see.
 and you are welcome it's always a pleasure Star

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1684 on: March 09, 2018, 08:42:49 PM »

here the pix i mention above
the sisters

Lalla salma

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1685 on: March 12, 2018, 10:33:20 PM »

King pictured today in Paris
i hope he is going back to Morocco so soon

AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #1686 on: March 13, 2018, 05:07:22 AM »

Does it look like he's lost some weight, or is it just me? Continued well wishes, he seems like a very good man.
Marieke

Baby Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #1687 on: March 13, 2018, 11:41:06 AM »

Does it look like he's lost some weight, or is it just me? Continued well wishes, he seems like a very good man.

I wouldn't call him a bad guy but a good King I wouldn't name him either. With all the money and power he has he could do so much more for the people in his country. Starting with a good social support system,  good health care for all people,  good housing and roads (not only when he comes to visit). 
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1688 on: March 13, 2018, 04:34:00 PM »

Does it look like he's lost some weight, or is it just me
? Continued well wishes, he seems like a very good man.
seems so,his face looks less faller any way

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1689 on: March 13, 2018, 04:50:27 PM »

I wouldn't call him a bad guy but a good King I wouldn't name him either. With all the money and power he has he could do so much more for the people in his country. Starting with a good social support system,  good health care for all people,  good housing and roads (not only when he comes to visit). 
There is no thing in the world sush a good king imo.
however i think he did/do well considering the KO reigning in the arab world, all the arab coutries and i can go with names they are either in harsh economic crisis,bad political crisis,suffer from hard security situation or even civil war..all except Morocco and gulf,the gulf have oil Morocco doesn't so it fair to say Mohammed VI is doing it right given also the fact that the Morocco of today isn't the same Morocco the day after Hassan II death that one was on the verge of collapse and all messy but since alot of changes was made thanks to the King.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1690 on: March 13, 2018, 04:55:55 PM »

Sephardic Jews in US Thank King Mohammed VI for Restoring Cemeteries in Cape Verde
The Sephardic Synagogue Magen David in Washington expressed its gratitude to King Mohammed VI for launching a restoration project of cemeteries of Moroccan-born Jews.
 A ceremony was organized by the  Synagogue during which participants lauded the lofty actions of the King to preserve the Moroccan Jewish heritage at home and abroad.
 The event was attended by Chairwoman of “Cape Verde Jewish Heritage Project (CVJFP), Carol Castiel who told the press that “without this contribution in 2011, this project would never have been possible.”
 Castiel also recalled that in June 2015, a Jews delegation from Cape Verde made a trip to the country of their ancestors, Morocco, on the initiative of the ministry of Moroccans living abroad and Migration
In 2010, King Mohammed VI initiated a program to repair hundreds of ancient synagogues and cemeteries scattered throughout Morocco. Since then, the kingdom has spent millions of dollars to repair nearly 200 of these sites. In 2011, in the wake of the Arab spring, Judaism became enshrined in the country’s new constitution as a key part of Moroccan identity
http://northafricapost.co...emeteries-cape-verde.html

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1691 on: March 14, 2018, 07:01:36 AM »

Star

Well said! I wonder which one of his French castles he was staying at?  Roll Eyes

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1692 on: March 16, 2018, 11:25:57 PM »

Princess Lalla Hasnaa Visits 'Al Masjid' Eco-School in Ain Aouda
Ain Aouda (Skhirat-Temara prefecture)  -  HRH Princess Lalla Hasnaa, president of the Mohammed VI Foundation for Environment Protection, visited, Friday in Ain Aouda (Skhirat-Temara prefecture), the "Al Masjid" Eco-School, on the occasion of the 12th year of the Eco-Schools Program, one of the Foundation's levers to make sustainable development education an integral part of kids' education.
During this visit, Her Royal Highness talked with pupils from the school's monitoring committee, kids aged 5 to 12 and who have been active since the year 2010 when their school joined the Eco-Schools Program. They showed HRH Princess Lalla Hasnaa some daily eco-gestures and good practices they use for water management and energy saving.
http://www.mapnews.ma/en/...sjid-eco-school-ain-aouda

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1693 on: March 19, 2018, 11:13:28 PM »

Lalla Malika turn 85 Smiley

AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #1694 on: March 19, 2018, 11:38:41 PM »

Lalla Malika turn 85 Smiley

Love this picture! Do you know who the beautiful little princess is, a great-grandchild perhaps?
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 128   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: