Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 150   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Family of Morocco News and Pictures  (Read 762341 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2190 on: December 24, 2019, 04:49:18 PM »

Annual Diplomatic Charity Gala Dinner...24 December

It's only me it there alot of photoshop going on in this pic  Thinking

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2191 on: December 24, 2019, 11:16:55 PM »

No, they all look like they've been taken out from another pic and been photoshopped in.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2192 on: December 25, 2019, 12:46:24 PM »

No, they all look like they've been taken out from another pic and been photoshopped in.
Loooooool
To me they look like they want to be somewhere else...
But i was leanibg Lalla hasna by photoshop her face and her figure especially her waist

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2193 on: December 25, 2019, 04:58:45 PM »

Loooooool
But i was leanibg Lalla hasna by photoshop her face and her figure especially her waist

That was my first thought too. Obviously the men are full sized......
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2194 on: December 25, 2019, 07:41:39 PM »

Loooooool

That was my first thought too. Obviously the men are full sized......
There is some photoshop work in there imo

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2195 on: December 29, 2019, 07:00:23 PM »

Both Mohammed VI and Lalla salma to spend the New Year Eve in Marrakech,they will spend it togheter?? If you ask me i think its more likely they spend it all togheter with their kids
https://m.rue20.com/...04;اد-ق
Transtaion: King Mohammed VI arrived Saturday, at Marrakesh Airport coming directly from France,the city of Marrakesh witnessed intense security reinforcements a few days ago, in preparation for the royal visit and securing New Year's eve party 2020.
On Friday, Princess Lala Salma arrived in the red city Marrakech, accompanied by Crown Prince Moulay Al-Hassan and Princess Lala Khadija to spend Christmas.

The article bellow mentions that Lalla salma was sen in the old medina souks yesterday with a high profile Qatari Princess the rumours said it's Sheikha Mozah but media didn't confirm it
https://www.google.com/am...alma-marrakech,62952.html
Transtaion: the princess, accompanied by a princess of the Emirate of Qatar, was seen in Dar El Bacha, in the old medina of Marrakech
..on Marrakech, in the company also of her two children, Prince Moulay Hassan and Princess Lalla Khadija....
Lalla Salma had started her tourist tour in Dar El Bacha, which  took her to a large riad in the city, owned by a French national, specializing in perfumes.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2196 on: December 29, 2019, 09:11:13 PM »

Quick Question: Just saw the little video clip of the young princess who looks very mature for her 12 (pushing 13) years and wondered about her pulling away her hand so extremely quickly after each handshake. Is that normal? A custom?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2197 on: December 29, 2019, 11:24:22 PM »

Quick Question: Just saw the little video clip of the young princess who looks very mature for her 12 (pushing 13) years and wondered about her pulling away her hand so extremely quickly after each handshake. Is that normal? A custom?
There is a traditon in Morocco (bad one BTW) to kiss right hand of the RF membrs,both King's children are sensible toward the act and refuse it especially Moulay Hassan so you can see in various videos like the one of Lalla Khadija they try to pull away their hands quickly avoiding the act.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2198 on: December 30, 2019, 01:27:20 AM »

There is a traditon in Morocco (bad one BTW) to kiss right hand of the RF membrs,both King's children are sensible toward the act and refuse it especially Moulay Hassan so you can see in various videos like the one of Lalla Khadija they try to pull away their hands quickly avoiding the act.

Really?  Well I canít say I blame them.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2199 on: December 30, 2019, 04:06:24 PM »

Thank you for the info. Interesting to hear about. Just as said by AB, I can 't blame their either. But still wondering why they in specific would refuse the execution of such a tradition. As what I have seen of Moulay Hassan is very well aware of tradition and etiquette.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2200 on: December 30, 2019, 11:15:28 PM »

Thank you for the info. Interesting to hear about. Just as said by AB, I can 't blame their either. But still wondering why they in specific would refuse the execution of such a tradition. As what I have seen of Moulay Hassan is very well aware of tradition and etiquette.
Most likely because it doesn't feel right receiving sush treatement from someone older than you..this why Moulay Hassan is highly estimated for that
Plus this is not a tradition or a part of protocole but just old habit from old times

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2201 on: January 11, 2020, 04:44:12 PM »

Lovely new pic of prince Moulay Ismail and his niece Lalla Faiza

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2202 on: January 12, 2020, 10:53:30 PM »

Most likely because it doesn't feel right receiving sush treatement from someone older than you..this why Moulay Hassan is highly estimated for that
Plus this is not a tradition or a part of protocole but just old habit from old times
Well if that was the reason, than someone should show the clip to the young princess. It doesn't look like she doesn't want to invite the old tradition, but like she is loathe to touch the people. It looks.. well arrogant, fleetingly greeting them, not looking at them (and not looking away demurely but rather aloof)
I found it rather unpleasant, which is why I asked. Thanks for the explanations..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2203 on: January 14, 2020, 11:25:18 PM »

Well if that was the reason, than someone should show the clip to the young princess. It doesn't look like she doesn't want to invite the old tradition, but like she is loathe to touch the people. It looks.. well arrogant, fleetingly greeting them, not looking at them (and not looking away demurely but rather aloof)
I found it rather unpleasant, which is why I asked. Thanks for the explanations..
Well this her first solo official engagement and she is only 13,sure she will see from her past faux pas and learn...i hope so anyway
And you are more than welcome

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2204 on: January 14, 2020, 11:28:48 PM »

King and Moulay Hassan attend the Signing Ceremony of Framework Agreement for Implementation of 2020-2027 National Program for Drinking and Irrigation Water Supply

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 150   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: