Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 154   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Family of Morocco News and Pictures  (Read 815893 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2250 on: December 09, 2020, 07:32:35 PM »

Morocco’s king orders free COVID-19 vaccine for all
RABAT - Morocco's King Mohammed VI ordered that all Moroccans should receive a coronavirus vaccine for free, the Royal palace said on Tuesday.
Morocco plans to roll out China's Sinopharm vaccine in the coming weeks as soon as its phase three trials are over, Prime Minister Saad Dine El Otmani told the media last month.
The country has also ordered doses from AstraZeneca and is in talks with other vaccine developers, he said.
The first injections could come within days, a Health Ministry official told media. Medical experts and health officials have appeared on television in recent weeks to promote the COVID-19 vaccines and encourage Moroccans to get immunized.

More:
https://middle-east-online.com/en/morocco’s-king-orders-free-covid-19-vaccine-all

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2251 on: December 18, 2020, 07:47:00 PM »

A meeting between Israel Ambassador in USA and Morocco ambassador Lalla joumal..Morrocco and Israel start a normalization of their diplomatic ties early this week
The quote is from the Twitter account of Israel Ambassador

"The beginning of a beautiful friendship. Pleasure meeting with HRH Ambassador Lalla Joumala and presenting her with a Chanukiah used by Moroccan Jewry for generations. 🇮🇱 🇲🇦 "

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2252 on: December 19, 2020, 01:23:49 AM »

That’s wonderful. Thanks for sharing that Rita!  Star
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2253 on: December 23, 2020, 07:46:11 PM »

That’s wonderful. Thanks for sharing that Rita!  Star
Welcome  Hug

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2254 on: December 23, 2020, 07:52:40 PM »

King Mohammed VI receives heads of visiting US, Israeli delegations
King Mohammed VI, accompanied by Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan, received, on Tuesday Dec. 22 at the Royal Palace in Rabat, heads of the visiting US and Israeli delegations, namely Senior Advisor to the US president Jared Kushner and Israel’s National Security Adviser Meir Ben-Shabbat, as well as Special Assistant to the US President and Special Representative for International Negotiations Avrahm Joel Berkowitz, the Royal Office said in a statement.
https://northafricapost.c...-israeli-delegations.html

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2255 on: January 20, 2021, 08:46:35 PM »

King Receives UAE Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation

Astrid

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2256 on: January 24, 2021, 10:57:19 PM »

Gosh! It looks as if he‘d lost some weight! Is he better healthwise?

Having travelled to Morrocco often, I think much of the people working in crafts and the tourist-industry there, and how difficult life must be for them now, without income! I hope the vaccins will arrive soon, and pray for the health of the king!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2257 on: January 25, 2021, 08:17:03 PM »

Having travelled to Morrocco often, I think much of the people working in crafts and the tourist-industry there, and how difficult life must be for them now, without income! I hope the vaccins will arrive soon, and pray for the health of the king!
it's true tourism is very important sector and this crisis was the worst that could happen to the demain,but Morocco have other important sectors:  agriculture,telecoms, and textile that record the highest growth..same can be said about off-shoring activities, automotive, aeronautics, electronics, food processing activities wich are gaining more and more importance in Morocco thanks to the gouvernement initiatives to bring more variety...The Moroccan automotive industry is very promising sector making Morocco the first in Africa in the demain

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2258 on: January 26, 2021, 09:24:07 AM »

it's true tourism is very important sector and this crisis was the worst that could happen to the demain,but Morocco have other important sectors:  agriculture,telecoms, and textile that record the highest growth..same can be said about off-shoring activities, automotive, aeronautics, electronics, food processing activities wich are gaining more and more importance in Morocco thanks to the gouvernement initiatives to bring more variety...The Moroccan automotive industry is very promising sector making Morocco the first in Africa in the demain

Purely out of personal interest: the automotive industry you are referring to is gas and petrol cars. Or will Morocco join the world of hybrids and electric cars. Because for the former, there seem to be plenty of factories and such in Europe closing (or being disposed of). In the past I was often told the industry moved mainly towards Asia.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2259 on: January 26, 2021, 08:08:32 PM »

Purely out of personal interest: the automotive industry you are referring to is gas and petrol cars. Or will Morocco join the world of hybrids and electric cars. Because for the former, there seem to be plenty of factories and such in Europe closing (or being disposed of). In the past I was often told the industry moved mainly towards Asia.
We are definitely talking about gas and petrol although Morocco have very promising green vision that for sure will lead  to electric cars too..as for the sector growth it still going strong and fast
https://www.moroccoworldn...to-create-over-8000-jobs/

https://northafricapost.c...r-103-mln-in-morocco.html

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2260 on: January 27, 2021, 02:30:22 PM »

We are definitely talking about gas and petrol although Morocco have very promising green vision that for sure will lead  to electric cars too..as for the sector growth it still going strong and fast

Thank you!

I do not work in the automotive industry, but I am working (and have been working) in companies who could supply autoparts / materials used in cars / etc. A broad spectrum. It was never the main customer, therefore in general we had less trouble when the automotive industry was going down and such.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2261 on: January 28, 2021, 07:03:42 PM »

Thank you!

I do not work in the automotive industry, but I am working (and have been working) in companies who could supply autoparts / materials used in cars / etc. A broad spectrum. It was never the main customer, therefore in general we had less trouble when the automotive industry was going down and such.
You are welcome  Star

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2262 on: January 28, 2021, 07:05:28 PM »

National Covid-19 Vaccination Campaign starts today in Morocco,King got the first shot

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2263 on: January 28, 2021, 07:38:18 PM »

Good for him for setting the example.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2264 on: January 31, 2021, 07:21:45 PM »

Early ths week Lalla Joumala Morocco Ambassador to USA participated in an event related to the holocauste memorial day 2021

On the occasion of Holocaust Remembrance Day Lala Joumala Alaoui, Ambassador of Morocco in UnitedStates recalls how the  King Mohamed V stood up to protect the 250,000 Moroccans of Jewish faith from Vichy Regime : "There are no Jews in Morocco, there are only Moroccan subjects".

Video: https://mobile.twitter.co.../1355659253181255681?s=19

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 154   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: