Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guest List and Godparents  (Read 10756 times)
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2007, 05:00:34 PM »

Dang it ... and all this time I thought that was the whole purpose of the Bishop's microphone ...  Laughing
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2007, 10:24:12 PM »

Is Alexia preggers again?

It's interesting that two of Anne-Marie's kids have each been tapped as sponsors for the Mosh-Frezzle offspring. I thought M&F were close to Benedikte's children, or at least the two older ones?

What about CP Pavlos and Marie-Chantal.........did they attend.  I would have thought one of them would be a Godparent (although they don't actually have a Country, they do have the title)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2007, 08:27:27 AM »

since this is not a state affair, it is a private "low key" one, i wonder why alexandra and martin were not invited? seeing that alex and joachim have a very good relationship. and yes, marie might not be official, but she is joachim's official grilfriend (as evidenced by her spending easter with the royal family).

I guess the DRF wanted to keep Mary settled and looking as comfortable as possible in her unfortunate circumstance. Having the smashing Alex present, and having her nose rubbed in the fact that Joachim and Marie are in better shape than Mary and Fred, could have led to some most un-photogenic pix of Mary, and an even more uncomfortable 'get-me-out-of-here!' Frederik...
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2007, 02:00:13 AM »

I'm sure that no matter what happens CP Mary is a survivor, and she is a future Kings Mother.  She also named her baby look-a-like Isabella aka Elizabeth, which is Mary's middle name.  So she named the baby after herself.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: