Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine at "My Big Day" 21-10-08  (Read 4131 times)
sj007

Large Member

Ignore
« on: October 22, 2008, 07:01:06 PM »

How much weight has she gained?  I'm not fond of this black/dark gray combo the CP's & Princesses have taken to wearing lately...very drab.

http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article4142

This seems to be her 1 of 3 working days per year...
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 05:34:08 AM »

How much weight has she gained?  I'm not fond of this black/dark gray combo the CP's & Princesses have taken to wearing lately...very drab.

http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article4142

ITA witb you SJ...she looks very porky! Dead

BTW...in your avatar it looks like Madame Tussauds hired the complete colony of funeral directors'make-up artist to do MEdiana's make-up! (I hadn't noticed how bad it was till I saw your avatar ) Champagne

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 01:49:42 PM »

Oh I think she looks lovely (not the outfit but the girl inside it), but it's very strange to see her 'doing' something. Either she doesn't get much involved in anything or it just doesn't get written about in the press.
sj007

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 06:27:10 PM »

She's cute and all that but 1-3 days' work per year? 

I scan media for articles to prove myself wrong about her "working"; maybe someone else out there has newssites that capture her at work?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: