Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Abdullah and Queen Rania attend James Bond premiere in Paris  (Read 3411 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« on: October 31, 2008, 07:02:31 PM »

PARIS - OCTOBER 30: Queen Rania of Jordan, Princess Iman of Jordan and King Abdullah II of Jordan arrive at the Paris premiere of Quantum of Solace at UGC Normandie on October 30, 2008 in Paris, France.
http://www.gettyimages.co...Premiere&src=standard

Rania look is horrible the dress (very cheap looking),the make-up,the shoes,the hair....
it is me or royals presence on red carpet for movie premier is not suitable. Nono

hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 08:19:48 PM »

I agree with you about Rania and about the royals
I think It's o.k. to go to premiers If the movie is from the royals country but If not It's just like being a celebrity

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

dreamlife

Small Member

Canada Canada

1917 Karelian Birch Egg

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 02:48:02 AM »

I personally like satin fabrics but I've come to the conclusion that they just never photograph well. They often come out looking cheap plus they show every single wrinkle so it never looks very professional. I don't mind the design of the dress though, I think it's quite attractive. I'm also not too sure about attending film premieres. I suppose it's okay as long as they aren't claiming they're doing it as a royal duty. Maybe they're serious James Bond fans, who knows...
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 04:03:50 PM »

I personally like satin fabrics but I've come to the conclusion that they just never photograph well. They often come out looking cheap plus they show every single wrinkle so it never looks very professional.
ITA. I think it's the lighting in particular that makes the fabric look so bad.
I don't mind the design of the dress though, I think it's quite attractive. I'm also not too sure about attending film premieres. I suppose it's okay as long as they aren't claiming they're doing it as a royal duty. Maybe they're serious James Bond fans, who knows...
I wouldn't be surprised if Abdullah were a James Bond geek as well as a trekkie Grin

They were on a private visit and it's not as though they announced they would be at the premiere so personally I don't have a problem with it.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Michelle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 03:58:58 PM »

What? Thinking

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: