Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black and white.  (Read 631323 times)
Luna

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #915 on: July 31, 2010, 06:15:19 AM »

Well some scientists believe that all humans originated from Africa, including the so-called 'white race'.

Hope this works: Not very good with the computer but saw this article and thought of this thread.

A British couple originally from Nigeria have given birth to a white baby with blonde hair. They have no known white ancestry.

uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100720/tuk-blonde-bombshell-black-couple-s-whit-45dbed5.html
www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #916 on: July 31, 2010, 04:24:48 PM »

Well some scientists believe that all humans originated from Africa, including the so-called 'white race'.

Hope this works: Not very good with the computer but saw this article and thought of this thread.

A British couple originally from Nigeria have given birth to a white baby with blonde hair. They have no known white ancestry.

uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100720/tuk-blonde-bombshell-black-couple-s-whit-45dbed5.html
www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html

Luna have you had the opportunity to see the National Geographic special on the Human Genome Project. The show begins with researchers collecting DNA samples from a wide variety of volunteers in New York City. The results are fascinating! The show also traces back to our  supposed ancestral "Adam and Eve." It then traces what is believed to be the migration routes through Africa and then the routes that led away from the continent. It then goes on to theorize what brought about the changes in hair color/texture, skin color, and other facial changes ie: eye shape/color.
Luna

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #917 on: July 31, 2010, 10:03:39 PM »

TLLK--I don't think I saw the National Geographic special, but I will search for it on the progams official web site or on Youtube. Thanks for recommending it :O)
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #918 on: August 06, 2010, 11:55:22 AM »

Nmachi came as huge surprise to her black parents (who have no white ancestors)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/s...-birth-to-white-baby.html

Edit: I see, you have already picked it up. I wonder, if they got a DNA test in the meanwhile done...
Plum Royale

Medium Member

United States United States

Misha Prokhorov is a hysterical drama czar!

Ignore
« Reply #919 on: August 06, 2010, 06:36:10 PM »

This was from last week, I'm 100% cutie pie is their baby, IMO she looks like a lighter version of her mom and her brother!
Plum

" .. By the way, the beauty of our Russian women, their ability to elegantly pointed, sexy and trendy dress does not give anyone the right to call them prostitutes!
 I love heifers when they audition for me!
Luna

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #920 on: September 04, 2010, 09:03:42 AM »

Robin Thicke -- Rhythm & Baby Blues

With wife [biracial actress] Paula Patton nowhere in sight, R&B singer Robin Thicke showed off his daddy day care skills by roaming SoHo with his adorable four-month-old son Julian on Thursday (Source: TMZ).

Luna

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #921 on: September 04, 2010, 09:34:17 AM »

Kendra Wilkinson & Her San Diego Dudes

Playboy playmate Kendra Wilkinson, hubby Hank Baskett (who's biracial) and their son Hank IV (who's 1/4 Black) visited Kendra's family in San Diego ... The Basketts made a stop at Kendra's mother Patti's home to spend some quality time with grandma, great-grandma Mary Stotz, and Kendra's brother Colin. Kendra was in town to promote her new book, Sliding into Home, which chronicles her wild nights with Hugh Hefner, her drug abuse at the age of 13 and her work as a stripper that eventually paved the way to her celebrity status and domestic bliss. After their visit, the entire Wilkinson-Stolz-Baskett family joined hundreds of fans at her book signing at San Diego's American Icon Autographs, where her brother Colin works as store manager (Source: Celebrity Baby Scoop).

Luna

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #922 on: September 08, 2010, 06:55:28 AM »

Catherine Rusoff

Catherine Rusoff is a biracial actress who has been married since 1986 to actor Ed O'Neill. She appeared in numerous television shows including two episodes of her husband's hit series "Married with Children". The couple separated in 1989 but reconciled in 1993. In 1999, they welcomed daughter Sophia, followed by Claire in 2006. The road to becoming parents was extremely difficult, according to O'Neill: "Becoming a father was not my idea. And I never really wanted children and always made a big point of saying that. There's enough children in the world. I come from a large family and I've already had children, brothers and sisters. And then when I agreed to it...I thought, 'I'm performing a wonderful favor for my wife'... I was there and cut the cord and started thinking, 'Hmmm, this is kind of an amazing thing.' And it wasn't long before I started thinking, 'Oh, my God, this is too much.' And it hit home how lucky I was that someone else decided I could have this. I just said, 'I'm glad I didn't miss this.'"

Luna

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #923 on: September 08, 2010, 07:00:15 AM »

Actor Ed O'Neill attended the fourth annual Kidstock Music and Arts Festival at the Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills, California. Pictured next to O'Neill is his eldest daughter, Sophia, who is 1/4 Black.

Luna

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #924 on: September 08, 2010, 07:18:37 AM »

Actor Ed O'Neill shared a tender moment with his daughter, Claire, who is 1/4 Black :O)

Luna

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #925 on: September 08, 2010, 08:17:51 AM »

Henrik Larsson

Henrik Edward Larsson was born on September 20, 1971 in Helsingborg, Sweden. His father is from Cape Verde and his mother is a native of Sweden. His parents, who never married and split up when he was 12, decided that he should take his mother's surname because they felt it would be easier for their son to be accepted in Sweden. Larsson credits his father for his love of football. His father gave him a football when he was 16-months-old, and as a child he was able to practise with brothers and friends on a large field near his home. Larsson has said of his school years: "I experienced some racism, because back then it was unusual to have a black kid at school, I was one of the few." In 1996, Larsson married Magdalena Spjuth whom he had met in a restaurant at the age of 19. She is the daughter of a politician and a local authority education chief. They have one son, Jordan (named after basketball player Michael Jordan) and one daughter, Janice. In 1997, Larsson joined the Celtic football club in Scotland. He won four league titles in seven years, scoring 242 goals in 315 competitive matches, before moving to Spain where he won two league titles and the Champions League. Prior to his retirement from international football in 2006, Larsson had won 93 caps for Sweden, scoring 36 goals. In 2008, it was announced that Larsson would once again play for Sweden at the Euro 2008 championships in Austria and Switzerland. He was the captain of the Swedish national team. Larsson ended his international career with 37 goals in 106 matches, he is presently managing the Swedish football club Landskrona BoIS.
Luna

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #926 on: September 08, 2010, 08:22:42 AM »

Henrik Larsson's wife and children. Jordan and Janice are 1/4 Black.

Luna

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #927 on: September 08, 2010, 01:22:21 PM »

Actor Matthew McConaughey plays with his daughter Vida on the set of "The Lincoln Lawyer" in L.A.

Luna

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #928 on: September 08, 2010, 01:28:13 PM »

Vida is seen with her grandmother, Mary McConaughey, while her daddy plants a soft kiss.

Luna

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #929 on: September 10, 2010, 10:05:53 PM »

Karen Denise Aubert (better known as K.D.) was featured on this thread over a year ago. She is an actress from the state of Louisiana who identifies herself as a Creole (with mixed French, Spanish, African, and Native American ancestry). Below is a recent image of her on the set of a music video with singer Lloyd at Voyeur nightclub in L.A.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: