Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victorias engagement!  (Read 8716 times)
Hvenhild

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Queen Kristina 1626-1689

Ignore
« on: November 15, 2008, 11:45:20 AM »

No, no she is not engaged YET!   Wink

But we are speculating a lot about WHEN she is going to get engaged and we are alse speculating a little about with whom (is it whom or who?) ?

It would be fun [to b]bet on the subject[/b] and se who will come closest to the truth!

My bet is that:
She will get engaged with Danny-boy a week or so before the Nobel-Prize ceremony this year and that they will marry late may or around midsummer 2010.
Because that timing will allow him to take part in a major event before the wedding, and frankly iIthink he will need that as little pracitse /rehersal.
What do you think, will she be an eternal spinster or not? Or will she find a new beau? Or will the soap opera with Danny the lizard just go on and on and on?
johann@

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 12:33:06 PM »

Geez Hvenhild, you sure know how to introduce tricky questions - I almost got a heart attack. 

If Victoria gets herself a new beau and continues her slow dating style the wedding will take place in 2016 or something like this, some CP couples might already be divorced then and I probably need a walking stick, heaven forbid.  Crazy I wouldnīt mind a new beau though, but then Victoria should be smart enough to get herself a proper guy who knows how to behave in royal circles, who is eloquent and doesn’t need much finetuning = a diplomat, a noble guy or someone from an old money family … and frankly, I donīt see her doing this.
And the longer this dating misery with Daniel lasts the less pleasant it is to watch. So Iīm with you, an engagement this year but the wedding in midsummer next year. I donīt think an engagement period longer than 6 months or so would be clever, most likely some not so nice things come to the surface (school or business “friends” starting to talk etc.) and then they just end up in trouble. Not sure if I would bet on a wedding in 2009 though, I was convinced she would marry this year and nothing happened, so I`m quite the glorious loser when it comes to wedding predictions.  Cool
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 01:17:34 PM »

Hvenhild! If it wouldnīt have been Saturday (very unlikely for an announcement) my heart would have stopped beating for at least 10 sec. 

I am not getting any engagement vibes at the moment.
If there would be one for a wedding 2009, then probably somewhen in spring with a wedding in August.
Firstly because the Norrbro (bridge in front of the castle) needs to get finished
Secondly Mister super entrepreneur *cough* is getting an other gym in January opened. So he probably wouldnīt set the date of an public engagement and the date of the opening too close together.
Or things would seem like an advertisment measure...which it would probably also be, if they would get engaged in March. Iīd bet he would keep the gyms at least during the engagement time  Icecream

Well, but as Iīve said actually I am not seeing an engagement soon...and this means, that I am also very doubtful about a wedding ever...the longer you are avoiding a frightening situation (of course Gästriklands macho guy would never admit, it is so), the more frightening, it gets...

And yes, Johann@ has, like me, a great history of getting it wrong in this matter  Beer
dreamlife

Small Member

Canada Canada

1917 Karelian Birch Egg

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 02:46:43 PM »

I log onto Royaldish first thing this morning and what headline to I see at the top? Victoria's Engagement! I got really excited because I actually had a dream last night where Victoria got engaged. But since the headline is a trick one I guess the predictive powers of my dreams are still zero. Oh well. That said I'm kind of hoping Victoria does one of those things where she breaks up with her long term boyfriend and then 5 months later is engaged to someone else.
Hvenhild

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Queen Kristina 1626-1689

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 03:55:26 PM »

Sorry Dreamlife, but I just couldnīt resist to put a teasing headline to this thread... Blush
I thought it was a good way to make people read it.  Wink

Anyhow I must say that my hopes are the same as yours, but sadly i donīt think that will happen...unfortunately.
Anyway you deserve a  Star for your hopes and your predictive powers. Do you use to dream about royalties? Any other predictive dreams perhaps.  Smiley And in your dream who did she get engaged to?
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 04:00:13 PM »

No, no she is not engaged YET!   Wink

But we are speculating a lot about WHEN she is going to get engaged and we are alse speculating a little about with whom (is it whom or who?) ?

It would be fun [to b]bet on the subject[/b] and se who will come closest to the truth!

My bet is that:
She will get engaged with Danny-boy a week or so before the Nobel-Prize ceremony this year and that they will marry late may or around midsummer 2010.
Because that timing will allow him to take part in a major event before the wedding, and frankly iIthink he will need that as little pracitse /rehersal.
What do you think, will she be an eternal spinster or not? Or will she find a new beau? Or will the soap opera with Danny the lizard just go on and on and on?

My God, I nearly died from surprise Real mad Real mad

Beer Champagne Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 04:49:34 PM »

Well this certainly got my attention.
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 05:16:27 PM »

Eeeeeeeek :ranting:talk about title to get attention, if it was not that Lena had talked so much about this damn bridge that needs repairing Id think it was the real deal and the green couch was out for some air after to many years....How long can it take to repair a bridge anyway, cant they get all bodyabled men on it, if the Kings needs his bridge reapired it should nto be necessary to drag it out, some perks a King need Id say
dreamlife

Small Member

Canada Canada

1917 Karelian Birch Egg

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 05:28:13 PM »

Sorry Dreamlife, but I just couldnīt resist to put a teasing headline to this thread... Blush
I thought it was a good way to make people read it.  Wink

Anyhow I must say that my hopes are the same as yours, but sadly i donīt think that will happen...unfortunately.
Anyway you deserve a  Star for your hopes and your predictive powers. Do you use to dream about royalties? Any other predictive dreams perhaps.  Smiley And in your dream who did she get engaged to?
She got engaged to Daniel in my dream so I don't know if that means my dream should be considered a nightmare or not. Wink I dream about royalty once in a while, probably no more often than anyone else though, but I do have good dream recall so I generally remember my dreams. I can't say that any of my dreams have predicted the future, too bad because it would be fun if they did.
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 06:32:47 PM »

Eeeeeeeek :ranting:talk about title to get attention, if it was not that Lena had talked so much about this damn bridge that needs repairing Id think it was the real deal and the green couch was out for some air after to many years....How long can it take to repair a bridge anyway, cant they get all bodyabled men on it, if the Kings needs his bridge reapired it should nto be necessary to drag it out, some perks a King need Id say

Yes, they should get some slaves for the job Wink I guess if Vickan would finally get her ring, they would speed things up, and instead of autumn, they would be maybe done August. But since building always takes longer than planned, I donīt think, they can be much faster...but who knows. An August wedding would be very nice though.

Reading the title me had thought Hvenhild would maybe have super connection to the court. E.g. being the child of spokeswoman Nina Eldh...but if so, she probably wouldnīt be so nice and smart Wink

Had you also dreamed of Mary sometime, dreamlife?
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 06:46:42 PM »

o.k. you ladies caused me to completely dislike Daniel not that I ever liked him I never thought about him really. So I'm voting for a new guy for Victoria any suggestions?

Oh! so of course I'm calling a big NO for an engagement  Tongue 
may they build this bridge f-o-r-e-v-e-r!!!

« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 06:52:02 PM by hanzo1 » Logged

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

dreamlife

Small Member

Canada Canada

1917 Karelian Birch Egg

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2008, 07:47:11 PM »

Yes, they should get some slaves for the job Wink I guess if Vickan would finally get her ring, they would speed things up, and instead of autumn, they would be maybe done August. But since building always takes longer than planned, I donīt think, they can be much faster...but who knows. An August wedding would be very nice though.

Reading the title me had thought Hvenhild would maybe have super connection to the court. E.g. being the child of spokeswoman Nina Eldh...but if so, she probably wouldnīt be so nice and smart Wink

Had you also dreamed of Mary sometime, dreamlife?
No, I have never dreamed of Mary but if I ever have an interesting dream about her I promise that I'll let this forum know and we can all analyze it for hidden meanings. Thinking
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2008, 12:51:51 AM »

I know nothing about this guy, but you guys just do.not.like him. Why is he a bad choice for Vickan? I must say, she is looking very beautiful and mature these days and love will do that to you, of course, great sex will, too, but then again, maybe it's not him at all and it's just how she's aging (ha, ha, Mary!).

So I'm asking you, please lay out the argument against this dude. Takk!
malija

Medium Member

so in love

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2008, 05:08:32 AM »

I know nothing about this guy, but you guys just do.not.like him. Why is he a bad choice for Vickan? I must say, she is looking very beautiful and mature these days and love will do that to you, of course, great sex will, too, but then again, maybe it's not him at all and it's just how she's aging (ha, ha, Mary!).

So I'm asking you, please lay out the argument against this dude. Takk!

Don`t know somehow I can`t see Victoria giving him that, but hey still waters are deep Wink
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2008, 05:33:39 AM »

Hvenhild, pls tell hwat is this major event is ?? Thinking

...and I think she does Virgin Queen Elizabeth I very well Champagne....I have the body of my weak. papa..the stomach of my lizard boyfreind and the iron will of my Jokker Mother.... Halo

Go Queen Elizabeth-Victoria Superman.....plus she could keep her pet-lizard as entertainment, can't she? Dog (sorry, no patting lizard symbols around...)

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: