Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lalla Soukaina engaged.  (Read 51002 times)
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 04:35:05 PM »

hassan II would not have been keen to maintain ties to a family that was no longer of interest to  him and/or that fell from grace. to the contrary. imo.

rita, i am surprised about what you say about Hassan II controlling his children's lives. can you tell us more about the other marriages of his daughters? what about the sons?

did he have any other children?
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 05:18:08 PM »

you make a good point LS,interests comes and goes,and he could easily forced her to stay married only for appearance,forward thinking or not at least he own her that.

i personally think the way Hassan II controlled his children lives is quit revolting,and while the boys(M6 an MY rachid)get over it,Lalla hasna move on after her divorce and Lalla Asma seems to work hard on her personal life and marriage,ther is a heart breaking sadness look in Lalla Meryem eyes.
and this way i think Lalla Soukaina and other girls in family are so lucky much lucky that their moms IMO.
True, but then I think this applies to a lot of Arab monarchies and muslim famlies in general in the way people conduct their lives.

Times have changed and people are much more open and accepting to new ideas like divorce.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 10:58:21 PM »

hassan II would not have been keen to maintain ties to a family that was no longer of interest to  him and/or that fell from grace. to the contrary. imo.

rita, i am surprised about what you say about Hassan II controlling his children's lives. can you tell us more about the other marriages of his daughters? what about the sons?

did he have any other children?
he literally contrelled every detail in their children lives(boys and girls),start with the high of their skirt,the dresses of their caftans,the NO allowed opend hair during official duties,the NO allowed jeans and for any event...,NO allowed beard for the boys,Mohammed VI suffered for years and until the death of his father from his secret agents watche/control,so you can imagine how ugly and bad was the realtion between the current king and his father.

all his daughters were married at young age and when they wanted to finish their studies,he had other plans for them he arranged and planed all his daughters marriages in ways choosing families that he had interests with like the fillaly,benharbit, Bouchentouf(family names of the princess husbands),they really didn't have any other choice,while their sons and daughters like Lalla Soukaina for example has the freedom to study outside or within Morocco,meet ppl,fall in love,broke-up...things that her mom and aunts never dreamed about.

official children of Hassan II are:the king Mohammed VI,Moulay Rachid,Lalla Meryem,Lalla Hasna and Lalla Asma.
Months before the king death a young man appeared in Europe and claim to be Hassan II son,he was mysteriously killed in Spain.another woman from Israel claimed the same,but they never proved anything.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 11:20:42 PM by Rita » Logged

Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2009, 08:33:36 AM »

thanks much rita.

how come he didn't organize his sons' marriages? were they considered as too young?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2009, 11:56:47 PM »

how come he didn't organize his sons' marriages? were they considered as too young?

i think that has something to do with his Mental male Dead
although i think he tried that with Mohammed VI at some point,i think something to do with the fact he needed to see his grandchildren(his first son's children) before he pass away,but Mohammed VI refused to got married that way.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: