Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sheikha Mozah of Qatar. She's fierce like Queen Rania!  (Read 126160 times)
Evangelina

Warned
Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: February 03, 2019, 10:50:27 PM »

She is 60 years old. Regardless of surgery, she looks great. Still has the walk and posture of a much younger person.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: February 03, 2019, 11:14:34 PM »

She is 60 years old. Regardless of surgery, she looks great. Still has the walk and posture of a much younger person.

Lots of 60 year olds take care of themselves and have a decent stride and posture. For me, her unnatural face ruins the overall effect
Evangelina

Warned
Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: February 03, 2019, 11:35:20 PM »

Lots of 60 year olds take care of themselves and have a decent stride and posture. For me, her unnatural face ruins the overall effect
The results are great, sure ''dignified aging'' ''personality'' etc..
But its far more logical for a 60 years old in the public eye, than a 20 years old wannabe star, in my book.
Clinging to youth/fighting aging, or disliking the signs of time makes more sense to me, than changes for  a ''career.''
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: February 04, 2019, 03:35:49 AM »

The results are great, sure ''dignified aging'' ''personality'' etc..
But its far more logical for a 60 years old in the public eye, than a 20 years old wannabe star, in my book.
Clinging to youth/fighting aging, or disliking the signs of time makes more sense to me, than changes for  a ''career.''

I want to understand what you mean here - are you saying that Mozah’s results are great?  Or getting results in general are great?

Anyway, lots of women have surgery to look younger and I don’t blame anyone for that.  Unfortunately some of them (Mozah, Mary, Silvia, Charlene and Rania off the top of my head) have taken it way too far and they end up looking....odd.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: February 12, 2019, 11:59:30 PM »

National Sport Day 2019

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: February 27, 2019, 08:56:03 PM »

Sheikha Mozah attends a concert in Doha

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: March 04, 2019, 09:34:19 PM »

Sheikha Mozah  met with each of the Prime Minister of Somalia, HE Hassan Ali Khaire, and UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Michelle Bachelet Jeria, to discuss the importance for empowering youth, as well as Silatech’s ongoing efforts around the world.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: March 04, 2019, 10:14:10 PM »

Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: March 05, 2019, 01:30:31 PM »

Sheikha Mozah  met with each of the Prime Minister of Somalia, HE Hassan Ali Khaire, and UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Michelle Bachelet Jeria, to discuss the importance for empowering youth, as well as Silatech’s ongoing efforts around the world.

I like how she wears her head scarf. Very elegant. I also like very much her dress here. Really beautiful. The face, well...

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: March 12, 2019, 12:29:05 AM »

The Grand Prix at CHI Al Shaqab 2019

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: March 29, 2019, 04:20:12 PM »

Fashion Trust Arabia Awards ceremony

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: March 29, 2019, 06:08:24 PM »

She has made some fantastic fashion choices: interesting, elegant and very out of the ordinary.
That blush pink dress is divine, the grey dress with the feathery hemline looks fabulous.
She might have ruined her face, but her figure is enviable and her posture makes most younger ladies look like slouches.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: March 29, 2019, 06:53:10 PM »

^ this. I really like her style, especially when she has runway stuff made more modest, because she's the proof that not everything has to be short, supertight or see-through at places to look interesting and fashionable.

I'd really love to know how long her hair is, but as she's really ALWAYS covering it, I bet there's no way to know it.

Her hands give away her real age, and presumably also neck and cleavage would, but due to her "covered" style, we don't have these clues.
But yeah, knowing she's 60, this wrinkle-free and 'perfectly shaped' face looks all the more unnatural, albeit, judging by her figure, I bet photographed with open hair and in a bikini from behind, she'd pass as half her age ...
So she's the poster girl for what plastic surgery might do, but also the poster girl for why one should not have everything done.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: March 29, 2019, 07:39:46 PM »

Compared to where I live, her plastic surgery looks quite modest.
She’s at least had good surgeons, for the most part.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: