Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Article on the Qatar Prince at the University of Southern Calif.  (Read 776 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: July 18, 2020, 02:26:26 AM »

https://www.latimes.com/c.../qatar-prince-usc-ucla-la

Sheikh Khalifa bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, the son and, later, brother of Qatar’s emir, eventually graduated from the University of Southern California and returned to the Middle East. He became an officer in the country’s internal security service and has cultivated an image as a jet-setting heartthrob. His Instagram account, with more than a million followers, has featured the dashing, goateed royal yachting, driving priceless autos, skydiving, and occasionally cuddling with baby tigers.

His college years in L.A. were a closed chapter in a colorful life, and they probably would have stayed that way were it not for a series of indictments last year by federal prosecutors in Boston. The charges in the college admissions scandal did not involve Al Thani or his family, but the high-profile prosecution, with its allegations of wealthy parents scheming to get underqualified offspring into USC and other universities prompted some who knew the prince to reconsider the circumstances of his education. Shortly thereafter, The Times received a tip to look into his college degree.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 02:57:45 AM »

I have so many stories of people I know being caught in wrecks by these punks in Los Angeles in their Lambos and stuff, never seeing any kind of monetary retribution for the accidents because everyone protects these sheiks and so on.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2020, 01:09:56 AM »

Why i am not surprised  Roll Eyes

Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2020, 03:08:41 AM »

The al-Thanis were not in the 'admissions scandal' because they did the legal bribery. "If my child is lucky enough to be admitted to this University, I will endow the school to build a new science building/library/ice arena" or something along the lines of that. It's perfectly legal if you approach it from that direction.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 03:15:48 AM by Duchess of Verona » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: