Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 301   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jordanian Royal News  (Read 941599 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3990 on: June 26, 2018, 04:10:34 PM »

Is it too much to ask to let your visitors to stand on the red carpet for the photo??

You know it might just be a pet peeve, because it seems such a trivial thing, but I do agree. It is really quite noticeable, that Trump is ALWAYS on the carpet and his guest, depending on whether he likes them (or their countries) on it or not, but usually if you have a couple not both guests will be on the carpet...the wife will be relegated to the place next.

In addition to Trump taking up the entire red carpet for himself, he always pushes thru a doorway first...............he has NO manners at all
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3991 on: June 26, 2018, 07:57:52 PM »

At least they got the red carpet and the main entrance.

Merkel was greeted at the back entrance and only got the coco mat.

But I agree with you, It's not the first time he received state visits and forced both of the visiting couple to stand beneath the carpet.
Heck, just get a wider carpet!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3992 on: June 26, 2018, 09:37:19 PM »

Trump must be the most impolite head of state around, really really i don't envy who ever have to meet him.

lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3993 on: June 26, 2018, 11:57:48 PM »

Heck, just get a wider carpet!

I thought this same thing, but I guess the carpet matches the width of the doorway.  Even if it was Trump & King Abdullah II on the carpet, it would not allow room for the wives, unless they stood behind. But you're right, they need to get a wider red carpet.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3994 on: June 27, 2018, 10:55:15 PM »

Jordan's King Abdullah II and Queen Rania arrive for lunch ahead of a meeting with House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce, R-CA, in the Rayburn House Office Building on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC on June 26, 2018.

King Abdullah is really aging well Thumb up
i can't say the same about his wife but he looks good with grey hair to me.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3995 on: June 28, 2018, 12:11:13 AM »

King Abdullah is the only one who does not look like he belongs in Madame Tussaud’s.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3996 on: June 28, 2018, 01:32:19 AM »

Trump must be the most impolite head of state around, really really i don't envy who ever have to meet him.

I'm waiting to see him manhandle The Queen 😀 Or relegate her to second position in her own house. He is a rude arrogant buffoon. Unfortunately he is likely to visit Australia this year. Pity we can't deny him a visa.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3997 on: June 28, 2018, 05:06:42 PM »

Pull his boat back out into international waters… this time I am sure there will be very little international outrage.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #3998 on: June 28, 2018, 06:24:23 PM »

I am appalled at the extent of the damage Rania has done to her beautiful face with fillers and botox.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3999 on: June 28, 2018, 06:54:49 PM »

Pix from Rania facebook page ,her face look little better here not like in Getty images...photoshop maybe?   Thinking

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #4000 on: June 28, 2018, 09:37:50 PM »

I am appalled at the extent of the damage Rania has done to her beautiful face with fillers and botox.
She destroyed her face and she was the most beautiful among the royals imo. Like... if someone could ask "mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of them all" the answer would be Rania, long before Leti. I still find her beautiful but she goes faster and faster the Silvia way.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4001 on: June 29, 2018, 01:21:14 AM »

From Rania Facebook  Prince Hussein turn 24,i think soon Rania might find her self mother in law and even grandmother 

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4002 on: June 30, 2018, 01:55:28 AM »

Princess Rajaa (daugther of Princess Ghida Talal) attends a graduation at Asamiah international school Smiley

lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4003 on: June 30, 2018, 06:10:36 AM »

She destroyed her face and she was the most beautiful among the royals imo. Like... if someone could ask "mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of them all" the answer would be Rania, long before Leti. I still find her beautiful but she goes faster and faster the Silvia way.

It's a shame when any woman feels they must have cutting or injections done on their face to feel better or keep up with others. I give Princess Grace all the credit due since she aged so naturally and gracefully, showing confidence in herself at all stages of life.

Grace at 47 (1978) and Rania at 47

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4004 on: June 30, 2018, 08:45:46 PM »

It's a shame when any woman feels they must have cutting or injections done on their face to feel better or keep up with others. I give Princess Grace all the credit due since she aged so naturally and gracefully, showing confidence in herself at all stages of life.

Grace at 47 (1978) and Rania at 47

Thank you for that pic of Grace lello i think someone should give it to Rania with a note of "look what you have done to yourself"  Sad
It's really sad that a woman like her clever and well educated feel the need to that to her face to be satisfited  Secret

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 301   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: