Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 274 275 [276] 277 278   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jordanian Royal News  (Read 809225 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4125 on: March 30, 2019, 05:49:18 PM »

Rania is a fashion victim,no longer for her a simple elegant suit or dress will do the work she always looking for something more in her outfits and alway the result is a miss  Clown

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4126 on: March 30, 2019, 06:31:44 PM »

More

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #4127 on: March 31, 2019, 07:57:36 PM »

Rania is a fashion victim,no longer for her a simple elegant suit or dress will do the work she always looking for something more in her outfits and alway the result is a miss  Clown

She favours such deliberately high fashion looks, going head to toe in the latest catwalk trends. And then claims she isn't really into fashion. The woman is the ultimate fashion victim!

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4128 on: March 31, 2019, 09:43:07 PM »

She favours such deliberately high fashion looks, going head to toe in the latest catwalk trends. And then claims she isn't really into fashion. The woman is the ultimate fashion victim!

And still nothing fits together. Maybe she should better spend part of the money on a good stylist.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4129 on: April 07, 2019, 11:48:13 PM »

April 06, 2019, King Abdullah II of Jordan, Queen Rania of Jordan and Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan attended the opening session of the World Economic Forum on the Middle East and North Africa.

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4130 on: April 08, 2019, 02:19:07 AM »

That is one very unattractive outfit. Half pantsuit, half jogging suit, all ugly.

And the gap in the jacket is showing off the ill fitting shirt underneath. Come on Rania, you can do better!
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #4131 on: April 08, 2019, 09:59:24 AM »

That is one very unattractive outfit. Half pantsuit, half jogging suit, all ugly.

And the gap in the jacket is showing off the ill fitting shirt underneath. Come on Rania, you can do better!

But she doesn't care about fashion, etc, etc, etc.

That suit is just soooooo fugly. It's just ridiculous.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4132 on: April 08, 2019, 02:13:52 PM »

But she doesn't care about fashion, etc, etc, etc

Laughing  Laughing

Just some Louis Vuiton,Gevenchy bags  Roll Eyes

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #4133 on: April 08, 2019, 07:08:29 PM »

But she doesn't care about fashion, etc, etc, etc

Laughing  Laughing

Just some Louis Vuiton,Gevenchy bags  Roll Eyes

£1450 Haider Ackerman jacket...

$796 Proenza Schouler trousers

And $44,000 (!!!!) Niko Koulis earrings.

A good job she hates fashion and isn't paying full price for any of it...

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4134 on: April 08, 2019, 07:10:21 PM »

God, these are fugly.

What means - not full price? Even paying just 10% wouldbe too much for that crap.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #4135 on: April 08, 2019, 07:18:17 PM »

God, these are fugly.

What means - not full price? Even paying just 10% wouldbe too much for that crap.

Back in January, the Jordanian Royal Family completely overeacted to a small royal fashion blog released a rare statement to suggest that most of Rania's wardrobe is bought off eBay and TKMAxx obtained at discount or presented as gifts and that the JRF do not release the non-Jordanian brands she wears because there's no need because she's a highly photographed woman and all her brands can be found without about thirty seconds of internet hunting. She then did a Rose in the Desert Mk. 2 soul searching interview with Harpers and Queen in which she claimed stated that fashion was unimportant to her and that she liked low priced modest wear.

On January 2nd, Queen Rania Al-Abdullah’s office released an official statement regarding recent criticisms of the royal’s wardrobe.

The statement argues that the estimates released by many foreign blogs in the past year surrounding the plethora of designer pieces the Queen dons on a day-to-day basis are massively exaggerated for the sake of sensationalism. While the Queen is open to criticism and views it as an integral part of any state’s operation, the issued statement sought to clarify that such falsified statements come at the Queen’s expense and went on to shed light on the actuality of the matter.

“As her majesty has sought to represent Jordan properly, she has consistently maintained a balance between that and the moderation of spending. The vast majority of her majesty’s clothing is either loaned to her by the role of fashion, or presents as gifts, or purchased at reduced preferential rates, while the blogs in her estimates are based on the “market value” Which creates the wrong impression and contrary to reality,” the office posted on the Queen’s Facebook page.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4136 on: April 08, 2019, 07:25:26 PM »

More and more i am sure this statement is clearly the "IN YOUR FACE" attitude by Rania....she is going wild (matter of spending and even the choices she is wearing) and nobody gonna stop her or have the right to talk..
AGAIN i don't buy the crap of discount/borrowed pieces to the lovely fashionable Queen.

And Future Crayon loooove your posts    Star

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #4137 on: April 08, 2019, 07:28:58 PM »

More and more i am sure this statement is clearly the "IN YOUR FACE" attitude by Rania....she is going wild (matter of spending and even the choices she is wearing) and nobody gonna stop her or have the right to talk..
AGAIN i don't buy the crap of discount/borrowed pieces to the lovely fashionable Queen.

I love yours too! So much fashion and insight! And you always have the most beautiful icons Star

I'm not a Jordanian tax payer. I'm not that fussed if she wants to wear ugly designer duds. I just hate the obvious hypocrisy

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4138 on: April 08, 2019, 07:40:14 PM »

I love yours too! So much fashion and insight! And you always have the most beautiful icons Star

I'm not a Jordanian tax payer. I'm not that fussed if she wants to wear ugly designer duds. I just hate the obvious hypocrisy
Hug  Hug

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4139 on: April 10, 2019, 10:10:47 PM »

Visit from Italy

Pages: 1 ... 274 275 [276] 277 278   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: