Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 335   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jordanian Royal News  (Read 1184335 times)
Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4530 on: October 28, 2021, 11:54:14 AM »

doesn't the King speak English?

I thought AM spoke English?

why does AM need an interpreter headset? Confused

G Smiley

The mother of the king is English  and AM for sure speaks it

yes. that's what I know too.

I just couldn't understand why AM needed translator's headphones  Crazy Confused

thx agian  Hug

G Smiley
He doesn't speak German, and i guess Mrs Markle was speaking german here.

Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4531 on: October 29, 2021, 07:03:24 PM »

Now in London

Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4532 on: October 31, 2021, 07:48:45 PM »

The KIng's brother Feicel is involved in an affaire of arm trafick
https://xnewsnet.com/the-...he-libyan-mercenary-plan/

Prince worked with Royal Feisal ibn al-Hussein of Jordan to arrange for the sale and transfer of arms, according to three individuals aware of the arrangement. This summer, FBI agents tried to interview Feisal and several others working with him, according to two people who know about the FBI’s activities in Jordan. Feisal, through the Jordanian embassy in Washington, previously denied that he had any share in the plot or relationship with Prince.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4533 on: October 31, 2021, 08:03:22 PM »

doesn't the King speak English?

I thought AM spoke English?

why does AM need an interpreter headset? Confused

G Smiley

The mother of the king is English  and AM for sure speaks it

yes. that's what I know too.

I just couldn't understand why AM needed translator's headphones  Crazy Confused

thx agian  Hug

G Smiley
They very often do that, just to be on the safe side that everything is really understood correctly.
Ms Merkel most likely has a good grip of english by now but this is no small talk. She needs to be very certain that she understood him and is answering correctly.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4534 on: November 05, 2021, 09:16:29 PM »

From Noor's Twitter 
https://twitter.com/Queen...oJekN19_vpNS-wmA&s=19

Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4535 on: November 09, 2021, 08:37:34 PM »

Hussein visits Egypt and meets President Al Sissi

Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4536 on: November 12, 2021, 07:49:14 PM »

Crown Prince Hussin is maturing! I guess that's the point, preparing him for his future role.

Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4537 on: November 13, 2021, 09:08:18 AM »

Crown Prince Hussin is maturing! I guess that's the point, preparing him for his future role.
i guess yes
Rania made a big fuss about it in unstagram 

Pix

Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4538 on: November 14, 2021, 10:09:57 PM »

JEF at ceremony commemorating the birthday of the late King Hussein

No prince Hamzah  Thinking

Gemsheal

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4539 on: November 14, 2021, 10:49:53 PM »

i guess yes
Rania made a big fuss about it in unstagram 

Pix

Young Hussein is good-looking; he also wears a suit well. 

That might be the most unpretentious outfit I've ever seen Rania wear!

“Nothing is impossible - the word itself says ‘I’m possible!’”

~ Audrey Hepburn
Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4540 on: November 15, 2021, 08:17:16 PM »

King Abdullah II bestows the Order of the State Centennial on Prince El Hassan bin Talal, in appreciation of his great services and contributions to the nation during the reign of the late King Hussein....

Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4541 on: November 16, 2021, 01:11:44 PM »

Royal visit from UK

« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 02:33:24 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4542 on: November 16, 2021, 03:20:33 PM »

i like Rania outfit

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4543 on: November 16, 2021, 08:08:05 PM »

I like the oufit and them too,  but I've always found it somewhat jarring she represents such a poor country and yet is always decked out in high dollar designer clothes.  How many refugee meals would the designer purse feed?  No really, how much did that fugly thing cost?

Cams looks like she's been to a local garden club meeting, even chuck looks more casual than usual.  On the other hand they look like they're going to a fancy dinner.  The gold belt and shoes imo are a little much for daytime but the coat dress is FAB!

Is bin Talal  his uncle? And would he have been king if Hussein had not changed the succession order?

Looks like Hazmah is still persona non grata....Noor needs to mind her manners, stirring things up, communicating via twitter and attempts at emotional blackmail do not help the situation.  I admired her, but I can't help but feel she was in the background supporting the coup attempt in more ways than one.  She openly resented Hussein changing the succession, she wanted HER son king.  I'd be surprised if she is welcome in Jordon.  That tweet is just provacative and manipulative IMO

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4544 on: November 16, 2021, 09:12:29 PM »

I like the oufit and them too,  but I've always found it somewhat jarring she represents such a poor country and yet is always decked out in high dollar designer clothes.  How many refugee meals would the designer purse feed?  No really, how much did that fugly thing cost?

Cams looks like she's been to a local garden club meeting, even chuck looks more casual than usual.  On the other hand they look like they're going to a fancy dinner.  The gold belt and shoes imo are a little much for daytime but the coat dress is FAB!

Is bin Talal  his uncle? And would he have been king if Hussein had not changed the succession order?

Looks like Hazmah is still persona non grata....Noor needs to mind her manners, stirring things up, communicating via twitter and attempts at emotional blackmail do not help the situation.  I admired her, but I can't help but feel she was in the background supporting the coup attempt in more ways than one.  She openly resented Hussein changing the succession, she wanted HER son king.  I'd be surprised if she is welcome in Jordon.  That tweet is just provacative and manipulative IMO
Noor is the main reason of Jordan actual  bad situation imo...
Her interférence to change succession process in order to make her son King not only backfired but deprived Jordan from the ritghful and suitable King (AKA Prince Hassan Bin Talal)..JMHO
So she need to set and shut up.

Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 335   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: