Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 272   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jordanian Royal News  (Read 762623 times)
lellobeetle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4005 on: June 30, 2018, 11:12:46 PM »

Thanks for the kind words, Rita. I do not bring it up to shame Rania. And, to balance the scales a bit, injectables were not available back then, so who knows what Princess Grace would have done given the medical technology and techniques of today. She did, however, also let her hair start to gray naturally before her tragic death in 1982, so I'd like to think she would have remained natural. She probably saw some bad plastic surgery during her time in Hollywood and afterward.

Rania, as you say, is so very intelligent, charming, stylish. She has a wonderful marriage and family. I wish she could just be a bit more self assured and not rely on surgical or injectible facial treatments.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4006 on: July 01, 2018, 05:13:51 PM »

Thanks for the kind words, Rita. I do not bring it up to shame Rania. And, to balance the scales a bit, injectables were not available back then, so who knows what Princess Grace would have done given the medical technology and techniques of today. She did, however, also let her hair start to gray naturally before her tragic death in 1982, so I'd like to think she would have remained natural. She probably saw some bad plastic surgery during her time in Hollywood and afterward.

Rania, as you say, is so very intelligent, charming, stylish. She has a wonderful marriage and family. I wish she could just be a bit more self assured and not rely on surgical or injectible facial treatments.
I agree maybe the late princess will follow the lead too and screw her face, all i am saying it's good to see beautiful princess aging naturally whatever the reasons so yes i would love all the actual ladies (Rania,Leti,Selvia,Mozah...) have a look at this pic and take some time to think.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4007 on: July 02, 2018, 01:07:42 AM »

Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II  Visits the Shaumari Reserve .

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4008 on: July 03, 2018, 07:46:43 PM »

Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II  Visits the Shaumari Reserve .

He became nice looking  Wink
Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #4009 on: July 07, 2018, 07:54:01 AM »

In my opinion, Rania's claim to fame other than her being a Queen was her good looks. I've also noticed that sometimes people who are acknowledged for their beauty throughout their lives tend to find it harder to cope with aging. On top of that, she's one of the most photographed women in the world so it has finally taken a toll on her. There are many smart and educated people who are not confident in their own skin.
shastadaisy

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4010 on: July 07, 2018, 09:42:42 PM »

The thing that is so odd is Rania is clearly image conscious and aware of how she photographs...I donít understand why SHE doesnít realize how weird she looks.

When done well fillers and botox are virtually undetectable. Most women canít afford to go overboard like this...the costs would be exorbitant.

I guess this is a downside of unlimited funds!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4011 on: July 07, 2018, 10:16:26 PM »

I think she do realize how weird her face looks lately i notice her pix on her facebook page and instagram are photoshoped to fixe her face so clearly she knows.
That's only mean the image is important to her and that she know her beauty was the key to her wildworld fame so she is desperates to keep her statut of the young beautiful modern Queen imo.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 10:28:24 PM by Rita » Logged

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4012 on: July 11, 2018, 08:15:23 PM »

Princess Ghida and her 3 children support a cancer patient from the King Hussein Cancer center

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4013 on: July 14, 2018, 01:15:07 AM »

Honoring the Seven Mountain Initiative team.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4014 on: July 14, 2018, 01:26:54 AM »

The Seven Mountain Initiative is initiative lunched by the International School of Choueifat-Amman students,to rise awareness about cancer and rise donations for the King Hussein Cancer Center, the children of Princess Ghida Talal the president of King Huessein center participated i don't know how many mountains they climbed though

read more here: https://www.firstgiving.c...mountains-expedition-2018

From Princess Ghida Instagram: "The seven mountains team, with my children Hussein, Rajaa and Muhammad , surprised me by achieving their goal of raising more than expected donations that will be dedicated to treating many of our patients at the King Hussein Cancer Center."
https://www.instagram.com...ken-by=princessghidatalal

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4015 on: July 15, 2018, 05:31:51 PM »

Rania and Abdullah at the Sun Valley economic forum in Idaho

Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #4016 on: August 08, 2018, 04:55:43 PM »

Princess Ghida and her 3 children support a cancer patient from the King Hussein Cancer center

whoa I didn't even know such princess even existed. what a gorgeous lady ... off to read more about her  Smiley
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4017 on: August 14, 2018, 11:49:01 PM »

whoa I didn't even know such princess even existed. what a gorgeous lady ... off to read more about her  Smiley
i didn't know much about Princess Ghida untile few months ago France 24 had series of "special Jordan" there was interviews with alot fo personalities from Jordan like Queen Noor and Ghida and i have to say i saw that interview of the Princess more than once and i was reallyyyyyyy impressed i  discover an amazing woman very clever high educated and very well outspoken,she is from Lebanone and she worked as journalist before her marriage with big agencies and pappers like Reuters and financial time.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4018 on: August 27, 2018, 11:50:44 PM »

Princess Ghida Meeting with Turkish ambassador

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4019 on: August 29, 2018, 10:43:10 PM »

Princess Ghida today
"Immensely proud of the first Jordanian champion to climb to Everest Base Camp without a limb as a cancer survivor... he is the great Jarrah Hawamdeh."

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 272   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: