Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jordanian Royal News  (Read 789999 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4080 on: January 21, 2019, 09:56:17 PM »

King Abdullah, Queen Rania Join Youths in Planting Trees on Arbour Day

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4081 on: January 28, 2019, 08:07:48 PM »

January 27, 2019, King Abdullah and Queen Rania, inaugurated the new premises of the Queen Rania Teacher Academy (QRTA) at the University of Jordan, which aims to improve the quality of education in Jordan and the region. Its facilities include 34 classrooms, four lecture halls, five computer labs, three science labs, an auditorium, and a library. Royal family members and a number of senior officials, MPs, diplomats, and representatives from the public and private education sectors attended the inauguration.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4082 on: January 30, 2019, 04:58:56 PM »

king Hussein Cancer center's award for journalists

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4083 on: February 03, 2019, 12:06:18 AM »

King Abdullah II of Jordan and Queen Rania of Jordan are making a two day official visit to Turkey as the guests of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. On February 2, 2019, King Abdullah and Queen Rania met with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his wife Emine Erdogan at Tarabya Presidential Residence. On the same day, Jordan's King and Queen attended a dinner held at Huber Palace in Istanbul, hosted by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and First Lady Emine

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4084 on: February 03, 2019, 12:12:06 AM »

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4085 on: February 03, 2019, 04:43:25 PM »

King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan are making a two day official visit to Turkey as the guests of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. On the second day of their visit to Turkey, King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan met with President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and First Lady Emine Erdoğan at a breakfast at Vahdettin Mansion in Istanbul, Turkey. February 03, 2019

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4086 on: February 03, 2019, 04:47:19 PM »

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #4087 on: February 03, 2019, 08:22:02 PM »

I understand that such visits are necessary, but do they have to look so cozy with Dictator in all but Name Erdogan? 
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4088 on: February 03, 2019, 09:58:32 PM »

I understand that such visits are necessary, but do they have to look so cozy with Dictator in all but Name Erdogan?  

you will be even more stunned to know that the porpuse is traying to bring back another dictator (AKA Bachar Al Assad) to stages in the region Roll Eyes
several meetings were held in Jordan to discuss that matter and of cours Turkey as a key player in the war in Syria and the region should be informed with lastest devolepements Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

UAE and regional allies discuss common stance in Jordan
Six Arab foreign ministers held a one-day summit in Jordan on Thursday to align policy and strengthen co-operation on regional issues including the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Iranian interference and Syria.
Syria, and the Bashar Al Assad regimeís re-entry into regional organisations, was also among topics discussed, the source said, as well as a united policy regarding Iran and its proxies in the region.
https://www.thenational.a...stance-in-jordan-1.820447
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 10:41:56 PM by Rita » Logged

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #4089 on: February 03, 2019, 10:03:35 PM »

you will be even more stunned to know that the porpuse is traying to bring back another dictator (AKA Bachar Al Assad) to stages in the region Roll Eyes
several meeting were held in Jordan to discuss that matter and of cours Turkey as a key player in the war in Syria and the region should be informed with lastest devolepements Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Six Arab foreign ministers held a one-day summit in Jordan on Thursday to align policy and strengthen co-operation on regional issues including the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Iranian interference and Syria.
Syria, and the Bashar Al Assad regimeís re-entry into regional organisations, was also among topics discussed, the source said, as well as a united policy regarding Iran and its proxies in the region.

Youíre right. That is stunning.

Iím losing more and more respect for these two. 
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4090 on: February 03, 2019, 10:17:08 PM »

several meeting were held in Jordan to discuss that matter and of cours Turkey as a key player in the war in Syria and the region should be informed with lastest devolepements Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Youíre right. That is stunning.

Iím losing more and more respect for these two. 
well where the money goes they go  Snore
this what UAE want they can't upset them,i just wishe Rania slow down with her big speech of humman rights and all bcause in the end it's all a bullsh***t Wink

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4091 on: February 05, 2019, 11:42:18 PM »

Queen Rania and  Princess Wijdan and Princess Ghida visit the exhibition of Jordanian Artist Mohanna Durra at The Jordan National Gallery of Fine Arts
Amman, Jordan/ 5 February 2019

Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #4092 on: February 07, 2019, 10:27:56 AM »

In my opinion, if they can look just as cozy with the Trumps without getting ridiculed for it, I don't see a problem here unless we're continuing the usual imperialist narrative that only finds faults with brown Middle Eastern dictators not their European and American counterparts. Rania and Abdullah attending Bush senior's funeral was more offensive on many levels than this visit.
Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #4093 on: February 07, 2019, 10:29:09 AM »

In my opinion, if they can look just as cozy with the Trumps without getting ridiculed for it, I don't see a problem here unless we're continuing the usual imperialist narrative that only finds fault with brown Middle Eastern dictators not their European and American counterparts. Rania and Abdullah attending Bush senior's funeral was more offensive on many levels than this visit.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #4094 on: February 08, 2019, 03:06:00 AM »

In my opinion, if they can look just as cozy with the Trumps without getting ridiculed for it, I don't see a problem here unless we're continuing the usual imperialist narrative that only finds fault with brown Middle Eastern dictators not their European and American counterparts. Rania and Abdullah attending Bush senior's funeral was more offensive on many levels than this visit.

I was not attempting to comment on every visit theyíve ever made, just this one. I am not a Trump or Bush supporter, as any cursory view of my posts here would reveal. Please do not ascribe narratives to my thoughts which are not there.
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: