Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 278   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jordanian Royal News  (Read 808979 times)
Night Blooming Jasmine

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4095 on: February 08, 2019, 09:59:53 AM »

I understand that such visits are necessary, but do they have to look so cozy with Dictator in all but Name Erdogan? 

In my opinion, if they can look just as cozy with the Trumps without getting ridiculed for it, I don't see a problem here unless we're continuing the usual imperialist narrative that only finds faults with brown Middle Eastern dictators not their European and American counterparts. Rania and Abdullah attending Bush senior's funeral was more offensive on many levels than this visit.

Well said, Saltypleb!  The King and Queen have to practice diplomacy as well if they wish to see meaningful progress in the region. And itís in Jordanís best interest to have strong relationships with every country that is a stakeholder for peace and stability in the area. We canít look at everything through a Western lens and designate it black or white based on that.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4096 on: February 08, 2019, 02:30:54 PM »

Well therd us nothing bad in diplomacy and trying to be nice for the good political reasons and interts with neighborhoods jut when it's for bringing back a dictator to the  stages well thats an issue a morale issue

Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #4097 on: February 09, 2019, 06:59:24 PM »

I understand that such visits are necessary, but do they have to look so cozy with Dictator in all but Name Erdogan? 

In my opinion, if they can look just as cozy with the Trumps without getting ridiculed for it, I don't see a problem here unless we're continuing the usual imperialist narrative that only finds fault with brown Middle Eastern dictators not their European and American counterparts. Rania and Abdullah attending Bush senior's funeral was more offensive on many levels than this visit.

I was not attempting to comment on every visit theyíve ever made, just this one. I am not a Trump or Bush supporter, as any cursory view of my posts here would reveal. Please do not ascribe narratives to my thoughts which are not there.

My comment was not about your personal support of anyone. It was simply to showcase a double standard (in general not just specific to your comment) that exists when it comes to the Middle East. You have every right to lose your respect for them for visiting Erdogan and that's perfectly fine and so is my right to opine on how that same standard is not applied to Rania and Abdullah strolling with the Trumps. I didn't see them getting ridiculed for it and that's what I stated.
Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #4098 on: February 09, 2019, 07:01:03 PM »

In my opinion, if they can look just as cozy with the Trumps without getting ridiculed for it, I don't see a problem here unless we're continuing the usual imperialist narrative that only finds faults with brown Middle Eastern dictators not their European and American counterparts. Rania and Abdullah attending Bush senior's funeral was more offensive on many levels than this visit.

Well said, Saltypleb!  The King and Queen have to practice diplomacy as well if they wish to see meaningful progress in the region. And itís in Jordanís best interest to have strong relationships with every country that is a stakeholder for peace and stability in the area. We canít look at everything through a Western lens and designate it black or white based on that.

Thank you  Smiley
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4099 on: February 10, 2019, 12:16:28 AM »

video of Crown Prince of Jordan Prince Hussein bin Abdullah as he entered the Saudi border on his motorcycle from Aqaba
https://www.instagram.com/p/Btqwig9Hj8Y/

wonder whos left in Jordan...ridiculous Snore

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4100 on: February 11, 2019, 12:01:13 PM »

Princess Iman (Rania's daughter) visited the Amman design week headquarters
https://www.instagram.com...&igshid=1k5w8s6yj4j7u

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4101 on: February 11, 2019, 10:49:49 PM »

Prince Talal Bin Muhammad and Princess Ghida Talal of Jordan attend The premiere of the first documentary ever made about school students who climbed to the highest summit in the Arab World and raised $210K to support a noble and humanitarian cause,prince and princess's tree children were among the students participating

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4102 on: February 15, 2019, 10:12:02 PM »

International Childhood Cancer Day
Princess Rajaa with Singer Ragheb Alama visit the cancer patients in King Hussein Cancer Center

Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4103 on: February 16, 2019, 09:13:51 PM »

Who is this princess? She reminds me of Queen Noor.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4104 on: February 16, 2019, 11:41:23 PM »

Who is this princess? She reminds me of Queen Noor.

She does, but I think she is Princess Ghidaís daughter.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4105 on: February 17, 2019, 02:04:55 PM »

Princess Rajaa is the daughter of Prince Talal ben Mohammed cousin of King Abdullah,her mom and dad are in the post above just before hers,i don't thinks she looks like Noor expect being both blonde

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4106 on: February 22, 2019, 02:19:09 PM »

Prince Talal Bin Muhammad and Princess Ghida Talal of Jordan attend The premiere of the first documentary ever made about school students who climbed to the highest summit in the Arab World and raised $210K to support a noble and humanitarian cause,prince and princess's tree children were among the students participating

With the students inculding their children Hussein,Mohammed and Rajaa

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4107 on: February 25, 2019, 11:59:32 PM »

Prince Talal and Princess Ghida and children attend a concert in support of King HusseinCancer Center bypianist Zade Dirani

Amina

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4108 on: February 28, 2019, 12:04:57 PM »

@Rita. Such a good looking family.  Especially the daughter.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #4109 on: February 28, 2019, 12:31:37 PM »

^they are gorgeous! love the green kaftan princess Ghida is wearing.
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 278   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: