Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jordanian Royal News  (Read 933919 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4440 on: April 08, 2021, 03:36:26 PM »

I would have been shocked if Hamzah would have been exiled. Abdullah knows Hamzah would be trouble with a capital T outside Jordan. Better to “retire” him to a private life with enough money, under watchful eyes

Hamzah in the exile would be another middle eastern prince with too much money and irrelevant to Jordan or any other country. 

I think it's a question of keeping your enemies close.  The political situation in the Middle East with the major political players like USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iran is such, that I doubt very much any of us can grasp what's going on.

Many of the ME rulers pass on the title and power to brothers and not sons ... Saudi and Dubai comes to mind for the current set ... but it looks like the next generation will be different. Noor wanted her son to be CP and so did Rania ... no surprise what happened. Better for Hamzah not to spend his adult life waiting for something that was going to be snatched away in the end. And better to if possible move away now... KA has not handled this well so far IMO

I agree. What is the end game?  To keep Hamzah and his family under house arrest for the rest of their lives?  Or something worse?  Let them go and be a better king.
Bunnyette

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4441 on: April 08, 2021, 03:44:37 PM »

Hamzah’s wife is Canadian, they could move to Canada if they really wanted to get away
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #4442 on: April 10, 2021, 11:56:56 AM »

"Jordanian Prince Hamzah bin Hussein's visit to the families of victims who died in a controversial incident was the trigger for his house arrest in connection with an alleged coup attempt, according to a new report."

https://english.alaraby.c...iggered-jordan-royal-rift
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4443 on: April 10, 2021, 08:52:40 PM »

This article is basically saying that Abdullah thinks Hamzeh is kinging better. I think I agree.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #4444 on: April 10, 2021, 09:10:51 PM »

This article is basically saying that Abdullah thinks Hamzeh is kinging better. I think I agree.

That would put a different spin on the alleged coup.  If a  brother was kinging better rather than criticism...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4445 on: April 10, 2021, 09:11:00 PM »

If that is true one wonders why Abdullah simply doesn't try to be better instead of putting the blame on Hamzah for being more popular.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4446 on: April 10, 2021, 10:18:21 PM »

If that is true one wonders why Abdullah simply doesn't try to be better instead of putting the blame on Hamzah for being more popular.
He is uncompetent that's the simple answeer.

ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4447 on: April 10, 2021, 10:24:03 PM »

The irony of Rania appearing on British TV  (admittedely in pre-recorded interviews) specifically for Prince Philip's death talking about the "role of a good consort" is outstanding when this is going on.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4448 on: April 10, 2021, 10:33:13 PM »

The irony of Rania appearing on British TV  (admittedely in pre-recorded interviews) specifically for Prince Philip's death talking about the "role of a good consort" is outstanding when this is going on.
Did she?  Shocked

Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #4449 on: April 10, 2021, 11:51:41 PM »

"kinging"

hahaha I love this
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4450 on: April 10, 2021, 11:52:42 PM »

Did she?  Shocked

Wow.  That is beyond rich.
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4451 on: April 11, 2021, 11:28:50 AM »

https://www.itv.com/news/...hat-does-the-role-involve

According to Queen Rania, a consort is a role that is both specific and indefinable.

"You define it as you go along, based on where you can make a difference, where you are needed and where your passions lie," she said.

"Because you are in the public eye, you very often aren’t forgiven for the errors."

She added that the position changes with the time, labelling it an "evolving role".

Queen Rania said a Royal consort must make every effort to alleviate pressure from their spouse, "even if that’s by being a distraction".

She said they must "provide an environment at home which takes [the monarch's] mind of the heaviness outside the house.
"That’s instrumental because the wellbeing of your spouse eventually has an impact on how well they carry out their duties.

“Being a partner, there is the private role you play to support your spouse who is under the limelight, who is held accountable for everything."
Are the Jordanian Royal family and the British Royal family similar in any way?

“We’re similar in the way that many other families are similar. We share the same love for our children and concern for the future,” Queen Rania said.

It was almost certainly pre-recorded potentially years ago, but still.
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #4452 on: April 11, 2021, 12:29:25 PM »

https://www.itv.com/news/...hat-does-the-role-involve

According to Queen Rania, a consort is a role that is both specific and indefinable.

"You define it as you go along, based on where you can make a difference, where you are needed and where your passions lie," she said.

"Because you are in the public eye, you very often aren’t forgiven for the errors."

She added that the position changes with the time, labelling it an "evolving role".

Queen Rania said a Royal consort must make every effort to alleviate pressure from their spouse, "even if that’s by being a distraction".

She said they must "provide an environment at home which takes [the monarch's] mind of the heaviness outside the house.
"That’s instrumental because the wellbeing of your spouse eventually has an impact on how well they carry out their duties.

“Being a partner, there is the private role you play to support your spouse who is under the limelight, who is held accountable for everything."
Are the Jordanian Royal family and the British Royal family similar in any way?

“We’re similar in the way that many other families are similar. We share the same love for our children and concern for the future,” Queen Rania said.

It was almost certainly pre-recorded potentially years ago, but still.

Way to go making Philip's death all about her.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4453 on: April 11, 2021, 01:49:02 PM »

She's also implicating herself if she is saying that her job is to keep Abdullah from thinking about the trials and travails outside of the palace. Tone deaf is right.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4454 on: April 11, 2021, 02:48:12 PM »

She's also implicating herself if she is saying that her job is to keep Abdullah from thinking about the trials and travails outside of the palace. Tone deaf is right.

Oh dear she is so much full of herself.... does she not remember where she came from?
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: