Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 301   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jordanian Royal News  (Read 962210 times)
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #4455 on: April 11, 2021, 03:04:50 PM »

This?

The Book Fairies are joining judges and contributors to the #HoldStill2020 project to mark the release of the beautiful book! We are leaving copies at places that gave us hope during lockdowns. #HSBookFairies #ibelieveinbookfairies
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #4456 on: April 11, 2021, 03:12:49 PM »

I'm going to play devil's advocate here and suggest that perhaps what Rania meant by being a "distraction" is providing an alternative target for people to vent their spleen e.g. people blaming her for his bad decisions, claims that she has installed her allies in positions of power which is why there is rampant corruption in the royal court.

This doesn't absolve her because she is back handedly claiming that she is the subject of unfair criticism, scurrilous and false claims as well as slanderous aspersions cast on her character, which is bullshit.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4457 on: April 11, 2021, 03:13:11 PM »

This?

Yes a very average at best before all the work and money on clothes... but the next generation shows it ... the genes canít be avoided before they too do the same ... but she will go the MT Lux route... expect MT was better looking before all the fake ness
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4458 on: April 11, 2021, 04:24:10 PM »

Prince Hamza was seen for the first time in public since Saga of the "Coup d'etat"he accompaigned his famiky to the royal tomes
I saw a clip in Tqv i will search the pix

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4459 on: April 11, 2021, 04:38:28 PM »

Prince Hamza was seen for the first time in public since Saga of the "Coup d'etat"he accompaigned his famiky to the royal tomes
I saw a clip in Tqv i will search the pix

This must be such a stressful time for him and his family, and I hope they werenít trotted out as some kind of public stunt.

I'm going to play devil's advocate here and suggest that perhaps what Rania meant by being a "distraction" is providing an alternative target for people to vent their spleen e.g. people blaming her for his bad decisions, claims that she has installed her allies in positions of power which is why there is rampant corruption in the royal court.

This doesn't absolve her because she is back handedly claiming that she is the subject of unfair criticism, scurrilous and false claims as well as slanderous aspersions cast on her character, which is bullshit.

Agreed. It would have been better to say nothing if she doesnít want the criticism to continue. Or better yet, try harder to be the Queen Jordan needs.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4460 on: April 11, 2021, 06:39:06 PM »

Here the pic of prince Hamza with his family today

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4461 on: April 13, 2021, 10:29:09 AM »

This?

Yes a very average at best before all the work and money on clothes... but the next generation shows it ... the genes canít be avoided before they too do the same ... but she will go the MT Lux route... expect MT was better looking before all the fake ness

Made me think of a Chinese cartoon in which a beautiful mother gave birth to an "ugly" child. Which surprised the new father. Indicating that mom had a lot plastic surgery and such.

Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #4462 on: April 13, 2021, 02:11:45 PM »

This?

Made me think of a Chinese cartoon in which a beautiful mother gave birth to an "ugly" child. Which surprised the new father. Indicating that mom had a lot plastic surgery and such.

Tbf though, Hashem is the only one of the four kids that takes after Rania and he is the best looking.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4463 on: April 13, 2021, 04:27:23 PM »

This?

Tbf though, Hashem is the only one of the four kids that takes after Rania and he is the best looking.

After seeing the ďbeforeĒ photo, I would say Princesses Salma and Iman look like Rania, or at least Rania 1.0.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4464 on: April 13, 2021, 07:25:45 PM »

This?

After seeing the ďbeforeĒ photo, I would say Princesses Salma and Iman look like Rania, or at least Rania 1.0.

i agree,althought Hachem got something from her too but he akso got his grandmother british genes too.
Huessein is all  late King Hussein imo

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4465 on: April 13, 2021, 08:07:15 PM »

Well I do think she was quite pretty, she looked like a normal teenager, not like the perfectly made-up celebrity doll she is now..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4466 on: April 15, 2021, 04:58:35 PM »

i am not huge fan of Noor but..OUCH
https://twitter.com/Queen.../1382645828255416323?s=19

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4467 on: April 15, 2021, 06:51:52 PM »

This will not help matters for her son.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #4468 on: April 15, 2021, 06:55:07 PM »

This will not help matters for her son.

More like it'll put the screws into him.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4469 on: April 15, 2021, 09:49:02 PM »

I clicked but could not read the writing. What do most of the responses tweets say?

Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 301   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: