Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos  (Read 215320 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 11:08:19 AM »

Fairy, it is so good of you to furnish the hideyhole.
I love dogs but I just feel a bit sick of Apple having to be everywhere; yes, Marie we get the whole I'm so sweet and cutesy like a little girl number.It is clear that you could only do a job where Apple was allowed to go too and that would be very sweet if you were 8 years old.
How about growing up as you become a parent?
Same here. But in my case I think it has to do with my animosity towards that cuty-pooty Marie, that I extend to the dog. Or simply that I don't like toydogs. Because quite frankly I don't think that I would mind if Ziggy was around as part of the family and was running about supervised and close to the family while they were out having fun in the snow. And I of course realize that a small dog like Apple can't run around in the snow. But this carrying him around like a doll, doing the cuty-cooing routine just gets me 

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Chris

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 01:16:52 PM »

Who takes a tiny dog on a ski vacation?  Jeez.  Surely there was somebody back at The Shack who could have fed and watered Apple (gag...I can hardly write that name without feeling a tad bit nauseous) while her mistress was posing on the Alps.  Makes me wonder if the upcoming royal babe is going to be used as a photo accessory as much as the dog is. 
dutchess

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 01:22:55 PM »

Yep, Apple could have stayed at home with Winston and have a ball over there.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 05:25:56 PM »

I love dogs but I just feel a bit sick of Apple having to be everywhere; yes, Marie we get the whole I'm so sweet and cutesy like a little girl number.It is clear that you could only do a job where Apple was allowed to go too and that would be very sweet if you were 8 years old.

Hey come on, we take our dog a lot of places............lynda
Michelle

Gigantic Member

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 05:59:01 PM »

Hey come on, we take our dog a lot of places............lynda

So do me and my husband.  At least, to places where dogs are allowed.  We are taking our pom to Petsmart classes and her instructor wants Molly Bee to become more socialized.  Not that she needs it as she is very friendly already but it helps more.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 06:08:45 PM »

I know, and my dogs comes with me as much as possible too. But whenever I see Marie and her Apple I get this silly toy vibe. Like for her it is not a dog or a best friend, but some sort of cuty-pooty baby. Just yikes me, thats all.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2009, 06:24:12 PM »

OH Fairy, you should just see (and hold her) our tiny Yorkie and tiny Papillon........you would change your mind in a heart beat....and yes I do put bows in the Yorkies top-knot.  We are allowed to take them in Home Depot, Lowes,etc..............they love it, and everyone wants to stop and pet them.  Although we do leave our 9pound Shelty home (she is getting too old for weee little hands wanting to pet her, although she has never shown her pearly white teeth to anyone).
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2009, 07:42:58 PM »

Having had a dog, I can understand taking him when you can.  Her dog is so cute.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2009, 11:02:14 PM »

I'm not a dog person at all so excuse the ignorance...isn't it better for that she takes her dog with her on vacation than leave it at a kennel?

I thought taking your dog on holiday was fairly acceptable?

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
sweettiara

Medium Member

Team Marie

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2009, 01:04:09 AM »

Who takes a tiny dog on a ski vacation?  Jeez.  Surely there was somebody back at The Shack who could have fed and watered Apple (gag...I can hardly write that name without feeling a tad bit nauseous) while her mistress was posing on the Alps.  Makes me wonder if the upcoming royal babe is going to be used as a photo accessory as much as the dog is. 
i agree with chris why a ski vacation? granted they (A&M) have been together for a long time. btw i like apple but this is a bit much marie does have two human children with her and i bet hubby could help her stay entertained?

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2009, 01:19:46 AM »

MII + Apple remind me of David Copperfield's first wife, Dora, who wasn't very bright, looked nice, adored her pug dogs, and couldn't comprehend parenting, or wife-ing....shallow and immature

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...id_Copperfield_(1999_film)

Gosh this sofa is getting crowded... Cute

G Snare

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2009, 09:53:48 AM »

I don't have a problem with her taking her dog on holiday. I have a problem with the way her whole identity is constructed as
Marie-who-loves-her dog-and-can-never-be-separated-ohh-how-sweet

Move up geta I think you're sitting on the remote!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2009, 10:14:57 AM »

Absolutely agree, Jane...

The remote is behind the champ bucket

Champagne

Mary's life motto:
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2009, 10:27:33 AM »

Laughing   Laugh bounce

Hug

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
dutchess

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2009, 01:37:05 PM »

When is the next big sale from Seats and Sofa's?? We'll better stock up big time then. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: