Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos  (Read 213412 times)
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: July 18, 2012, 12:28:32 PM »

Although Mary and Marie share a very simlar look, Mary is prettier IMO. Marie's face is too long and a bit chinny.

I agreed.  Mary is prettier than Marie.  Also, between Mary and Marie, I like Mary better than Marie. Because Mary did not talk to the press.
Yes she didn't talk until she secured fred's wife place, she knew if she did any mistake with the press before getting his engagement ring she would be kicked out from fred's side. She started blabbed her stupid mouth not too long after her wedding day..among them she 'criticized' (not directly afaik) the way her parents in laws rise their children which made Dame called her a 'lowborn' as the result.

henrik used that word in an interview with point de vue to say that mary was not of aristocratic birth (he was saying that mary adapted incredibly well to the royal world and that it was all the more commendable as she was not born into the aristocratic/higher echelons of society).

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: July 18, 2012, 12:30:16 PM »

Personally, I think it would have been better if Mary had continued her 'no talking' policy.  For all time.  It's not like anything astute comes out that bear trap.

Then, we wouldn't be any the wiser about masturbating Africans were it not for her.  

Star Considering the constant verbal diarrhoea Mary suffers from she should be gagged 24/7.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: July 18, 2012, 12:31:55 PM »

Personally, I think it would have been better if Mary had continued her 'no talking' policy.  For all time.  It's not like anything astute comes out that bear trap.

Then, we wouldn't be any the wiser about masturbating Africans were it not for her.  

Star Considering the constant verbal diarrhoea Mary suffers from she should be gagged 24/7.

One has considered one's request and one agrees.  One will summon the masturbating Africans henceforth....

You can call me TrollSpoon.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: July 18, 2012, 12:40:43 PM »

Laugh bounce

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: July 18, 2012, 01:16:36 PM »

Marie spoke to the press quite earlier in her relationship with Joachim, yes. But she realised it was a mistake, and did not repeat it...
When Mary opened her mouth after getting the engagement ring, she said that the Danes were slow, that it was her destiny to marry Fred, and also this gem: "I don't like being photographed." But before the year was over, she was posing for a Vogue cover and photoshoot .Dash2

Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: July 18, 2012, 01:20:42 PM »

lol. that's right elissa. that being said marie too spoke how it was her destiny to marry into the DRF... and so did henrik. must be the DRF mantra. 
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: July 18, 2012, 01:22:20 PM »

Marie spoke to the press quite earlier in her relationship with Joachim, yes. But she realised it was a mistake, and did not repeat it...
When Mary opened her mouth after getting the engagement ring, she said that the Danes were slow, that it was her destiny to marry Fred, and also this gem: "I don't like being photographed." But before the year was over, she was posing for a Vogue cover and photoshoot .Dash2

ITA.  Star Mary and Fred seem to do magazine interviews more than they attend events for their patronages these day.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: July 18, 2012, 01:25:21 PM »

lol. that's right elissa. that being said marie too spoke how it was her destiny to marry into the DRF... and so did henrik. must be the DRF mantra. 

Maybe it's compulsory for any of the DRF royal consorts Laugh bounce

Cara and LS  Star

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: July 18, 2012, 08:41:10 PM »

Although Mary and Marie share a very simlar look, Mary is prettier IMO. Marie's face is too long and a bit chinny.

I agreed.  Mary is prettier than Marie.  Also, between Mary and Marie, I like Mary better than Marie. Because Mary did not talk to the press.
Yes she didn't talk until she secured fred's wife place, she knew if she did any mistake with the press before getting his engagement ring she would be kicked out from fred's side. She started blabbed her stupid mouth not too long after her wedding day..among them she 'criticized' (not directly afaik) the way her parents in laws rise their children which made Dame called her a 'lowborn' as the result.

henrik used that word in an interview with point de vue to say that mary was not of aristocratic birth (he was saying that mary adapted incredibly well to the royal world and that it was all the more commendable as she was not born into the aristocratic/higher echelons of society).

It’s not from the same source I’ve read then, I recall the article I read (which was disappeared not long after it was published, and I remember at that time many posters suspected that the royal court done their job in cleaning up the mess quickly) which reported La dame’s reaction to the (mosh’s) comment. I also remember the article wrote about queen’s reaction and comment on the same matter too, it was said she was smiling and said (something like) that she (mosh) would be a good mother then.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 09:45:12 PM by Galuh » Logged

esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: July 19, 2012, 04:46:50 AM »

I have 2 questions:

1. when and where and in what context do Mary call the Danes slow?

2. when and where did Mary speak of the masturbating Africans?

Both terms have formed part of Mary's urban legend.  I just want to go back to the original sources on RD and elsewhere.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: July 19, 2012, 06:23:51 AM »

1- This was in an interview either just before or just after the wedding with Fred's uncle. She was asked about life in Denmark and she described the Danes as "slow". This was later refuted (I think with an official comment) and it was claimed that her comments had been translated incorrectly and she had actually meant to say the way of life was slow.  Whistle

2- During her last trip to Africa Mary conducted a TV interview and because her Danish pronunciation is so poor she described the African people she met as "masturbating" Africans when she was trying to say something else. I think the video link may still be around.

Smiley

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: October 03, 2012, 03:51:06 AM »

these made me giggle with them

abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: October 03, 2012, 12:03:30 PM »

Even though I donīt like them (sorry, PeDe!  Wink), it is nice to see that they can laugh together (probably at Marge  ). So important in a relationship!  Thumb up

SEXY,SEXY!!!
episcogal

« Reply #613 on: October 03, 2012, 06:11:09 PM »

Love that series of photographs above, PeDe. I, too, imagine they're having a bit of a joke on Daisy
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: October 04, 2012, 02:08:19 AM »

Even though I donīt like them (sorry, PeDe!  Wink), it is nice to see that they can laugh together (probably at Marge  ). So important in a relationship!  Thumb up

oh, nothing to be sorry about, abs  Hug , I'd be pissed as well if I had to pay for their upkeep with my tax money.

Nevertheless, Marie and Benedikte are my favourite of the whole lazy bunch 

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: