Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: prince William news  (Read 9991 times)
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 12:50:52 AM »

another very interesting article about william

http://www.yorkshirepost....opinion?articleid=2971133
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 04:01:13 PM »

World Scout Jamboree  Laugh bounce
http://legacyeditorial.ge...7c0%7c0&p=3&tag=1

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Michelle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 09:02:31 PM »

William and Kate on a make-or-break trip, so says Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...p;ICO=NEWS&ICL=TOPART

wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2007, 11:03:31 PM »

William and Kate on a make-or-break trip, so says Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...p;ICO=NEWS&ICL=TOPART

i think this story is a very bad signal for them both. i remember in the charles thread, a poster (am i allowed to say the poster's name without being warned?) said that charles was not sure of diana being the girl for him. now, william is saying the same thing, and allegedly told the Queen and Prince Phillip that he did not love kate enough to marry. this looks like a bad omen for another bad divorce if they do get married.

taking into consideration that kate too loves the limelight/popularity, does not have much substance and breeding to keep personal problems to herself if a divorce comes along. in short, she is one of those women nowadays to do everything to get them a rich husband and be trophy wives and nothing more ( shades of mary of denmark).

now, i know kate kept mum about their relationship up until now, but i do really think that she's doing it to get the ring and the crown --- maybe learned it from the successful commoner princesses who did not talk until the ring got there? she must have known that she still has a shot to get there as william  is almost like Frederick, who is not sure of anything (can be persuaded to do something?), does not know what they really want. how else can her lack of personal improvement careerwise can be explained? she just lays there and wait for william to anytime whisk her off anywhere.
kittytart

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2007, 06:07:42 AM »

More on the holiday together: http://www.people.co.uk/n...teid=93463-name_page.html   Jumping   Jumping
I hope they get engaged 
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2007, 06:49:20 AM »

I don't think they should get engaged/married yet; they are too young. Just because William is fond of Kate and she is around does not make her right for his whole life.
kittytart

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2007, 08:04:32 AM »

I thought they are both 25 now, it doesn't seem too young to me and if they love each other then why not, I hope they get married.  I know loads of people who got married at 25 or younger (including myself) who are still happy together yet some couples who lived together for years then married are now divorced. Age is irrelevant when you are in love and Kate and William are not exactly teenagers. Personally I would love to see a royal wedding between these two  Hug
liz

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2007, 04:26:31 PM »

I dont think that they should marry yet. not sure about suitability since I aint Kate  No but yeah!! she kind of attention seeker, so I would say they will be another true story book from the castle five years from now if they really get married  Spiteful
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2007, 06:00:02 PM »

Britain needs a Princess of Wales who is intelligent like Masako, elegant like Mathilde, workaholic like Maxima, and charming like Diana, someone who can be respected by the British people.
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2007, 06:02:50 PM »

oh, and someone that william meets somewhere respectable, and he can love.  Icecream
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2007, 06:18:51 PM »

Britain needs a Princess of Wales who is intelligent like Masako, elegant like Mathilde, workaholic like Maxima, and charming like Diana, someone who can be respected by the British people.

Well said.      If only he (William) would attempt to move out of his very close circle of friends it could be possible.  He could also attend functions, weddings, etc. with other Royal Families, anything to get him out of his tight-knit group.
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 11:05:16 PM »

Well said.      If only he (William) would attempt to move out of his very close circle of friends it could be possible.  He could also attend functions, weddings, etc. with other Royal Families, anything to get him out of his tight-knit group.

unfortunately Lynda, the boy cannot see the other side of the coin, 'cuz he himself does not have any.
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2007, 11:49:56 PM »

He'll probably end up marrying Kate. She seems to like the media,which is a worry.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2007, 12:39:43 AM »

He'll probably end up marrying Kate. She seems to like the media,which is a worry.

kate is in the league of mary and marie, waiting for the tiara on their heads. and the media to feast at their doorsteps. although, i don't mind marie, if only to have good stories from her and mary. that would be some feast of the FAST and the FURIOUS. 
RaeMi

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2007, 12:52:54 AM »

When it all comes down to it, Wills is hooked by the balls and thinking with the wrong head. No Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: