Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: prince William news  (Read 9989 times)
Chris

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2007, 08:32:30 PM »

William seems to be afflicted with the Windsor males' curse...he's losing his hair, his nose is getting longer, his face is getting longer, and his teeth are getting bigger.  Rather like a balding horse.  He was a cute little boy and a handsome teenager, but age is not being kind to him.  He's starting to look more and more like his Auntie Anne and his Uncle Ed.  Unfortunately.
hennabane

Medium Member

Victory, baby, cuz that throne belongs to Izzy!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2007, 08:34:32 PM »

ITA, Chris.  What is going on with that boy?  He was always so very handsome and now he looks.. ermm... gross.  :D

Harry's the one who is dishy now. Funny how they swapped looks like that.

'The road to hell is paved with a black Amex!'
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2007, 09:21:27 PM »

I always thought Harry was dishy and he seems to be getting even dishier!  MMMMMMMM   Wink

That's why it's good that William will be king - lots of women will want to be with him even if he does look like a balding horse!  Chris, I had a good laugh on that one!   Grin Smiley Supercontent Laughing Laugh bounce
Plum Royale

Medium Member

Misha Prokhorov is a hysterical drama czar!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2007, 03:34:02 AM »

Wils was cute when he was a kid then he hit 21 and has been morphing into a younger version of Edward . Harry was always my fave and he still has  his hair!
Plum

" .. By the way, the beauty of our Russian women, their ability to elegantly pointed, sexy and trendy dress does not give anyone the right to call them prostitutes!
 I love heifers when they audition for me!
patricia07

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2007, 03:36:30 AM »

Chris, I just spewed my Diet Pepsi on the monitor.  Good thing it belongs to work, not me 
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2007, 05:30:21 PM »

Poor boys, Harry is said to look like Dianas lover Hewitt and now Chris compares Wills with a horse, something Diana has done on many occasions with Camilla.
 Now if one boy looks like Moms lover and one like Dads lover, do you call that environmental influences vv inheritage? Thinking

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: