Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: French Royals and Nobles - News and Activities  (Read 37091 times)
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2018, 04:03:07 PM »

Princess Blanche of Orleans , Duchess of Montpensier and Princess Maria-Immaculata of Liechtenstein

Interesting gathering... Thinking  Princess Blanche of Orleans is certainly an old school. She really has a presence, no? I wouldnít recommend anyone to mess around this lady...

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2018, 04:09:14 PM »

Duke of Vendome, Duke of Carstro, Prince Eude of Orelans and and Duke of Anjou
[/quote]

Ah, Duke of Castro Curtsey! Long time no see! (But then again, me staying out of the sun and all that... Cool ) Anyway, he always rubbed me the wrong way, God knows why.  Thinking But then a long time ago, a little tiny episode took place somewhere in overheated Monaco, and voila! we have a history, as it were. Canít stand him (them) for real.  Crap

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2018, 04:37:56 PM »

This christening barely days after the birth is very unusual.

Her older sister Louise-Marguerite suffered from heart problems and underwent a quite heavy cardiac surgery aged only five months.
So I do hope everything is OK for little Jacinthe.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2018, 04:57:47 PM »

It is not actually that unsual in certain catholic circles. I know people that baptized their kids as soon as they left the hospital, as kids needed to be part of "God's family"...

Hopefully this is the case and not some concern over her health.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2018, 05:43:45 PM »

Ah, Duke of Castro Curtsey! Long time no see! (But then again, me staying out of the sun and all that... Cool ) Anyway, he always rubbed me the wrong way, God knows why.  Thinking But then a long time ago, a little tiny episode took place somewhere in overheated Monaco, and voila! we have a history, as it were. Canít stand him (them) for real.  Crap
[/quote]

Oooh!  What happened? Tell me everything!!!
Malenkaya

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2018, 05:45:22 PM »

That is a whole lot of delusion  Laughing

Do we know if Philomena's family is wealthy? Or is there another reason why this "Prince" married a commoner when there are so many aristos out there to choose from?

I looked him up because of this thread! He was supposed to marry one of the daughters of the Duke of Oldenburg but there was a dispute over religion since she was Lutheran. So the wedding was canceled. Guess there weren't any Catholic aristos willing to marry him. Philomena was also pregnant when they got married so that may have played a part.
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2018, 12:30:42 AM »

Oooh!  What happened? Tell me everything!!!
[/quote]

Yes, Tulip.  Donít leave us hanging!
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2018, 12:33:39 AM »

Isnít he the one married to ďPrincess BarbieĒ?
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2018, 01:04:48 AM »

Isnít he the one married to ďPrincess BarbieĒ?

Yes, and IIRC, Princess Barbie is the one who funds his lifestyle.  She's the daughter of a billionaire.
lilyrose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2018, 06:53:21 AM »

That is a whole lot of delusion  Laughing

Do we know if Philomena's family is wealthy? Or is there another reason why this "Prince" married a commoner when there are so many aristos out there to choose from?

I looked him up because of this thread! He was supposed to marry one of the daughters of the Duke of Oldenburg but there was a dispute over religion since she was Lutheran. So the wedding was canceled. Guess there weren't any Catholic aristos willing to marry him. Philomena was also pregnant when they got married so that may have played a part.

Which did shock me a little, considering how conservative their family is. But their oldest son was born exactly nine months after the civil wedding, so I suppose they could've considered the civil wedding valid enough, but she was 3 or so months pregnant at the religious wedding  Whistle

Reminds me of how King Michael of Romania was born a little over seven months after his parents got married and they tried to say he was a preemie despite being totally a full term baby.
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2018, 08:42:36 PM »

quote/Oooh!  What happened? Tell me everything!!!
Yes, Tulip.  Donít leave us hanging!/

Well, I'm dying to tell, but I can't... Sad Too risky  Secret Breach of discretion, Barbie and Duke would call it. Not being a billionaire (as yet),  Whistle can't really afford it  Blink

Melville Davisson Post
MarieQueenie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2018, 01:18:00 AM »

More pictures of the members of the Royal family of France on a blog dedicated to them :

https://www.la-couronne.o...-jean-de-france-a-senlis/
MarieQueenie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2018, 01:18:49 AM »

Jacinthe is the fifth child : http://www.pointdevue.fr/...the-la-fille-du_7499.html

The oldest is Gaston, he will turn 9 soon, on November 19th : http://www.pointdevue.fr/...aston-de-france_4076.html
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 01:40:23 AM by MarieQueenie » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: