Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Camilla, Duchess of Castro/'Princess Barbie'  (Read 110903 times)
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: December 27, 2019, 03:01:17 PM »

Thank you, dishers!
So it was a transaction, sas for all the parts that are involved. It's ok when it's about adults, no one cares but when kids are involved... things can be from tough to disgusting.

LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: December 27, 2019, 04:48:13 PM »

Barbie is from a very rich family and has a younger sister. Her mother wanted both daughters to be marry into nobitily or royalty. When her younger daughter ended up divorcing the italian noble her mother pretty much forced to marry, it created a rift in the family. The mother tried to cheat the rebel daughter out of her inheritance, so she sued her.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: December 27, 2019, 04:51:51 PM »

Fabulous Christmas Setting: one girl in photoshopped reddish-pink plastic dress right out of the Barbie-evening wear catalogue (her legs seem to be about 90% of her entire body length), the other in a slightly more age-fitting but unseasonal beach dress, Mom in total see-through with an added train made out of the drawing room curtains and a fence around the tree.
Though to be fair, that fence is a great idea for us, as my silly little furpuff seems to adore the idea of a canine port-a-loo in the living room...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: December 27, 2019, 05:24:29 PM »

To be fair to them, this photo was taken at a ball or event, not their home.  Still. 
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: June 10, 2020, 03:28:41 PM »

Princess Camilla and her family made an appearance in the BBC One three part series about Monaco. Here are my two favourite parts:

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: June 11, 2020, 10:20:42 AM »

Princess Camilla and her family made an appearance in the BBC One three part series about Monaco. Here are my two favourite parts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: June 11, 2020, 05:34:50 PM »

It's been a while since this thread was given a bump!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: June 12, 2020, 08:53:27 AM »

It's been a while since this thread was given a bump!

So you were wondering what Tsarinya and I were doing here ?  Tongue Wink
periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: June 12, 2020, 05:37:05 PM »

Wow this video is too much. I feel horrible mostly for those girls who seem to have no foot in a more grounded world of responsibility and personal propriety. I like their father who is completely bewildered hopefully he can provide some perspective for them. That woman is a lot but she is really making Monaco even tackier. Grace did a lot to improve Monaco and at least counter the criminal sleazy bits with some culture with dance and poetry and literature clubs and prizes. I wonder how much this Barbie woman and Charlene do not like each other. It could explain why Charlene isn't as front and center in the social scene and seems to stick to the national events. Albert seems like a very loyal person to his friends but also to his position and country. I could see him making sure not to tell Barbie to back off but telling his wife to suck it up.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: November 19, 2020, 09:28:14 AM »

Italian Princess at war with sister over £100 million inheritance from film star mother

Princess Camilla Crociani could be fined millions over assets, including a £50 million Gauguin painting, taken from trust fund according to sister, Christina

A tale of an Italian Princess, a Gauguin painting and a £100 million inheritance battle sounds like something completely fantastical – and that’s even before you throw in the film star mother (whose credits include a Federico Fellini film). But it’s all absolutely true and yesterday, a Royal Court on the Channel Island of Jersey, told Princess Camilla Crociani de Bourbon des Deux Siciles that she could be fined ‘millions’ for contempt of court after refusing to reveal the whereabouts of a £50 million Gauguin painting (called Hina Maruru).

Yesterday’s hearing was the latest in a bitter 10-year dispute. The family feud began when Italian film star Edoarda Crociani (who many will remember as Edy Vessel) set up a trust fund – the Grand Trust – for her two daughters, Cristiana and Princess Camilla, when they were teenagers in 1987. Edoarda was the widow of an extremely wealthy Italian industrialist, Camilla Crocianai, who died in 1980. He had amassed considerable wealth, including a collection of fine art.

As reported by the Telegraph, when £100 million of investments and art was taken from the fund in 2010 and transferred into Edoarda’s name, estranged daughter Christiana feared she was being blocked from inheriting the family’s wealth and it was being given to her sister in place. Christiana began legal proceedings in 2011 and detailed that her luxurious upbringing had been a ‘golden hell’ and that she had been ostracised by her mother, a woman obsessed with her marrying into royalty, namely the Italian Prince Bante Boncompagni Ludovisi — a relationship that lasted for just four months.

In 2017, the Telegraph reports that the Royal Court ordered Edoarda and bank BNP Paribas Jersey Trust Corporation Limited, who were both trustees, to rebuild the fund, which includes Gauguin’s 1893 masterpiece that is insured for £49.9 million. Christiana’s sister, Camilla Crociani – whose title became Princess de Bourbon de Deux Siciles following her marriage to Prince Carlo, Duke of Castro (an event that the Times described as the ‘blue-blooded wedding of the decade’) – was ordered to disclose details of her mother’s wealth to BNP.

Princess Camilla, 49, who lives between Monaco, St Tropez, Paris and Rome with her husband and two daughters, however, has allegedly refused to disclose the locations of the painting and other precious assets. Advocate William Redgrave, acting on behalf of BNP, said that artwork and expensive jewels were examples of assets not submitted by the Princess. He said that the Princess lived a lavish lifestyle, highlighting photos taken of her with President Trump at his Florida home and her appearance on the TV documentary Inside Monaco: Playground of the Rich as further evidence.

Advocate Olaf Blakeley, on behalf of the Princess, said that she did not know the location of many of her mother’s assets. He said: ‘It would be quite wrong to say she failed to purge her contempt of court if she did not provide documents that are not in her power or possession. It is my submission the vast majority of documents that were requested were provided by Princess Camilla and all those highlighted were provided.’ The Times reports that Commissioner Julian Clyde-Smith was sceptical that the Princess was revealing everything she knew.

Princess Camilla and Prince Carlo, Duke of Castro, 57, have two daughters, Maria Carolina, Duchess of Calabria and of Palermo, 17, and Maria Chiara, 15. As reported in the Times, Princess Cristiana told the original trial at the Royal Court that her mother had a fear of being alone, and controlled her family through money. Judgment will be given at a later date.

https://www.tatler.com/ar...t-fund-battle-with-sister

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Airlie (not the Countess)

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: December 03, 2020, 08:41:43 PM »

OK I fell down a serious rabbit hole with this family over the last few days.   Crazy

They have it all, and by "it" I mean every single royal and wealth cliché imaginable against the backdrop of Monaco and every other wealthy place in Europe.

There's the feuding over the Castro title with a distant relative in Spain and reneging on reconciliation agreements over it, the Catholic Church gets involved because of the disputed leadership of the Constantinian Order of St George and Carol created his daughter his heir but she can't be his heir for *this* because Roman Catholic Church.

Then there's his wife and her massive family feuds with her sister and film star mother.

Then Carlo claims his daughters graduated high school (whilst home schooling) at 15 and 16, learning everything six times over in different languages in which they're both fluent and they've started university already but to be honest they don't appear to be anything more than socialites in any videos or articles interviewing them.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Yesterday at 08:39:19 AM »

OK I fell down a serious rabbit hole with this family over the last few days.   Crazy

They have it all, and by "it" I mean every single royal and wealth cliché imaginable against the backdrop of Monaco and every other wealthy place in Europe.

There's the feuding over the Castro title with a distant relative in Spain and reneging on reconciliation agreements over it, the Catholic Church gets involved because of the disputed leadership of the Constantinian Order of St George and Carol created his daughter his heir but she can't be his heir for *this* because Roman Catholic Church.

Then there's his wife and her massive family feuds with her sister and film star mother.

Then Carlo claims his daughters graduated high school (whilst home schooling) at 15 and 16, learning everything six times over in different languages in which they're both fluent and they've started university already but to be honest they don't appear to be anything more than socialites in any videos or articles interviewing them.

Yes, it is like a real life soap opera. I knew there were some fueds, but I wasn't aware of most of the stuff you describe ^^
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: