Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 97   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese Royals News  (Read 444677 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1020 on: October 23, 2017, 04:12:25 PM »

On Oct. 23, 2017, Japanese Princess Mako, the eldest granddaughter of Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko, arrived at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo. Princess Mako of Akishino visited the imperial couple on her 26th birthday   

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1021 on: October 24, 2017, 05:15:55 PM »

Crown Prince Naruhito of Japan and Crown Princess Masako of Japan visited the Kochi prefecture in order to attend the Summit of Agricultural Laborers. In Nankoku city of the Kochi prefecture, the Crown Couple of Japan visited a fully automatized greenhouse which has been established for the purpose of increasing agricultural productivity and making production without human interference.

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1022 on: October 26, 2017, 07:26:17 PM »

Masako is looking so much better these days. Less constrained and much more involved. I wonder what kind of behind-the-scenes maneuvering has helped take the psychic weight off her shoulders?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1023 on: November 06, 2017, 05:02:40 PM »

November 6, 2017, US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania who make a visit to Japan as part of Asia trip were welcomed by Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko at Tokyo Imperial Palace. US President Donald Trump currently visits Japan in order to have a talk with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan about firstly North Korea problem and commercial relations and to have a series of official talks

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1024 on: November 06, 2017, 06:29:52 PM »

I like this dress on Melania. I think she looks elegant.
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #1025 on: November 07, 2017, 08:31:14 AM »

November 6, 2017, US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania who make a visit to Japan as part of Asia trip were welcomed by Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko at Tokyo Imperial Palace. US President Donald Trump currently visits Japan in order to have a talk with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan about firstly North Korea problem and commercial relations and to have a series of official talks

Melania looks fabulous!  Thumb up

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #1026 on: November 07, 2017, 08:49:04 AM »

Michiko and Melania look lovely and elegant.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1027 on: November 08, 2017, 03:19:18 PM »

On November 7, 2017, Crown Prince Naruhito of Japan and Crown Princess Masako of Japan watched the performance of Boston Symphony Orchestra directed by conductor Andris Nelsons at Suntory Hall in Minato-ku, Tokyo. Andris Nelsons is 38 years old and a global conductor who won Grammy Award two times.

Masako looks radiant Smiley

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1028 on: November 08, 2017, 03:56:58 PM »

She looks fantastic!! This could be the best outfit I ever saw her in. And she looks so happy. Itís so nice that she seems to feel better.

Royal Di

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1029 on: November 08, 2017, 04:08:57 PM »

On November 7, 2017, Crown Prince Naruhito of Japan and Crown Princess Masako of Japan watched the performance of Boston Symphony Orchestra directed by conductor Andris Nelsons at Suntory Hall in Minato-ku, Tokyo. Andris Nelsons is 38 years old and a global conductor who won Grammy Award two times.

She looks fantastic!! This could be the best outfit I ever saw her in. And she looks so happy. Itís so nice that she seems to feel better.

Star  Rita & Harley, I agree ... Masako has been looking wonderful, of late.  I've wondered if she is happier because she will become the Empress soon and one would think this would allow her more control over her life (or perhaps not.)

What worries me a bit is that Prince Naruhito never seems to look at his wife in any of the photos.  You would think that he would show pride in how happy she is and how pretty she looks.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Are they thought to have a strong marriage?
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #1030 on: November 08, 2017, 05:32:38 PM »

Michiko and Melania look lovely and elegant.

Yes, the empress is so stylish, I love her ombrť suit 

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1031 on: November 08, 2017, 06:08:27 PM »

For once Masako looks like she's wearing something she picked out herself instead of the terminally bland outfits usually seen. And she does indeed look happy.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1032 on: November 08, 2017, 06:15:11 PM »

Indeed it makes her look very beautiful!
griet

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1033 on: November 09, 2017, 01:04:26 PM »

She looks beautiful indeed! Go Masako!  Thumb up
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1034 on: November 09, 2017, 10:32:08 PM »

On November 9, 2017, Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko held a Autumn Imperial Garden Party at Akasaka Imperial Garden and about 2,000 guests were invited. Members of Imperial family, that is, Crown Prince Naruhito, Crown Princess Masako, Prince Akishino, Princess Kiko, Princess Mako, Princess Aiko and Princess Kako attended the autumn garden party at Akasaka Palace in Tokyo. Each year garden parties are held at the Akasaka Imperial Gardens, once each in spring and autumn.

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 97   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: