Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 72   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese Royals News  (Read 312721 times)
Amina

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #960 on: May 20, 2017, 05:33:18 PM »

Congratulations to the couple. Smiley May they have a long and happy life together Smiley I always thought she was really pretty (I don't know what she's like as a person so I can only judge her on her looks) and her fiancť is very goodlooking too Smiley

Agreed congrats to her.  Have just read the NY Times article.  Thanks to the poster who posted the link.  Japan really needs to change its sucession law.  According to the article there are not that many male heirs.  With Prince Akishino having one son.  Change needs to come and quickly - otherwise what is the future for the Imperial Family?

« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 05:39:14 PM by Amina » Logged
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #961 on: May 20, 2017, 06:24:41 PM »

Thre parlament have voted the abtictation law! It was approved 

I hope Masako is ready, for sure they would make sure the Crown Princely couple is ready.
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #962 on: May 20, 2017, 06:32:44 PM »

I hope Masako blooms when she becomes Empress, just like Letizia did.  All the difficulties will be lifted off her shoulders and she'll be able to let those wings spread
OrangeOrchids

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #963 on: May 20, 2017, 10:06:04 PM »

I wish Masako well and hope she finds a happy medium in her new role as empress. Man I want Aiko to be Empress Regent so bad Cry
Hanimefendi

Baby Member

United States United States

So you're a royal highness by marriage, how droll.

Ignore
« Reply #964 on: May 21, 2017, 02:16:00 AM »

I wish Masako well and hope she finds a happy medium in her new role as empress. Man I want Aiko to be Empress Regent so bad Cry

I think you mean empress regnant which is an empress reigning in her own right.

Avatar: Princess Hatice Hayriye Ayşe Durruşehvar Sultan.

King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck of Bhutan,  ruling a wretched 3rd world country with an iron fist while pretending it's a democracy since 2006.
princessfeedme

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #965 on: May 21, 2017, 03:20:32 AM »

I'm so happy for Princess Mako to finally be freed from the oppressive JRF. I don't think I've seen a real smile from any of the immediate female royals until I came across this picture of Princess Mako on Instagram talking about her engagement. Don't know when it was taken, but she seems very happy and her natural smile is beautiful!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUQyHmllh4p/
Alice

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #966 on: May 22, 2017, 12:09:03 AM »

I hope Mako, Kako, and Aiko all marry out and escape so that on that glorious day when Hisahito announces that he's in love with a blue-eyed blonde, the courtiers have no options.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #967 on: May 22, 2017, 12:18:59 AM »

I hope Mako, Kako, and Aiko all marry out and escape so that on that glorious day when Hisahito announces that he's in love with a blue-eyed blonde, the courtiers have no options.

That little boy will be uncontrollable once he realizes how much power he has by just threatening to renounce his succession right. There's absolutely no one but him in the next generation.
AutumnOpal

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #968 on: May 22, 2017, 12:54:17 AM »

That little boy will be uncontrollable once he realizes how much power he has by just threatening to renounce his succession right. There's absolutely no one but him in the next generation.

I feel bad for his future wife, it's going to be as bad or worse for her than it was for Masako.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Turquoise for December

Ignore
« Reply #969 on: May 22, 2017, 07:37:14 AM »

Hisahito's future wife will probably be very carefully selected by the IHA to ensure no risk of rebellion from her. (someone like *ahem* Kiko* cough)
cowgrrl

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #970 on: June 09, 2017, 05:56:59 AM »

Japan's Parliament Passes Law Allowing Emperor to Abdicate. 
https://www.nytimes.com/2...icate-parliament-law.html

'Japanís Parliament opened the door to modernizing the Chrysanthemum Throne on Friday, unanimously passing a special law allowing the ailing Emperor Akihito to retire, and proposing that the government consider letting the royal bloodline pass through the women of the imperial family.'
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #971 on: June 09, 2017, 06:05:06 AM »

'Japanís Parliament opened the door to modernizing the Chrysanthemum Throne on Friday, unanimously passing a special law allowing the ailing Emperor Akihito to retire, and proposing that the government consider letting the royal bloodline pass through the women of the imperial family.'

We might get a Empress Aiko with that....Kiko would be po'd lol.
Ghost

Micro Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #972 on: June 09, 2017, 08:50:48 AM »

Pass the salts, I need to faint!

Actually, I am torn between satisfaction for normalcy and sorrow for Aiko.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #973 on: June 09, 2017, 11:00:33 AM »

WOW Yikes Yikes

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #974 on: June 09, 2017, 01:41:28 PM »

We might get a Empress Aiko with that....Kiko would be po'd lol.

I would love to see her being Empress Aiko but I don't think they will go this far. They probably preparing for Aiko getting married in the next 10-15 years (while her grandfather or father are on the throne) and having a male child that will be made emperor. If her father lives as long as his father that child will be grown up when he has to take the throne. Either way they will make finding a husband very difficult for her especially if there is a possibility for her child to be emperor. I hope she has as much luck as her father falling for someone they deem suitable although without that special someone being broken by this horrible court.

Meghan Markle in Vanity Fair: "I'll never define myself by my relationship."
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 72   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: