Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 72   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese Royals News  (Read 312766 times)
Lady Willoughby

Big Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #930 on: February 25, 2017, 02:35:43 AM »

You hope it's just loss of her "baby" fat, but the way the JIF lives is concerning. I hope to god her life doesn't chew her up & spit her out the way it did to her mother.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #931 on: February 27, 2017, 02:45:07 AM »

Oh, no, dear Aiko....

For her health and sanity, I hope to God that they can find a safe haven for her somewhere.  If her schoolmates are bullying her literally to death, time to find another refuge away from the insanity of the suffocation.

hang on...just hang on!!!

this is NOT the same person is it Huh?  Dead Dead

WOT has happened to her?

Does she have anorexia nervosa No No

G No

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
darkheart

Baby Member

Singapore Singapore

Ignore
« Reply #932 on: February 27, 2017, 03:02:51 AM »

ouch, it's so painful to see anyone waste away like this...
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #933 on: February 27, 2017, 08:32:55 AM »

There can be no doubt that something is very wrong with Aiko.  This is horrific to watch.
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #934 on: February 27, 2017, 08:45:03 AM »

There can be no doubt that something is very wrong with Aiko.  This is horrific to watch.

I read in a music forum recently that Adele was bodyshamed in Japan (which is why she is reluctant to go there) and one of the posters said that i was because Japan has a slightly unfavorable attitude to people who are not thin or beautiful.
I wonder if Aiko was pressured to look thin, also I heard ever since Hisahito was born, she was looked down upon by her classmates (she is no longer a crown princess).

I hope it is only because of exam stress, however, not because of bullying. But I think it might be both.
kingcanut

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #935 on: March 05, 2017, 01:46:47 PM »

Japan's emperor in Thailand to pay respects to late king

Japanese Emperor Akihito arrived in Bangkok on Sunday to pay his respects to the late Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej, following a week-long trip to Vietnam aimed at winning support against Chinese expansionism.

The monarchies ? two of a handful remaining in Asia ? have maintained close ties. Bhumibol first visited Japan in 1963, touching off a decades-long friendship with numerous visits back and forth, most recently a visit by Akihito to Thailand in 2006.

Akihito, accompanied by his wife, Empress Michiko, was to lay wreathes and sign a condolence book at the Grand Palace in Bangkok before meeting with King Vajiralongkorn Bodindradebayavarangkun, who ascended the throne after the death of his widely revered father in October.

The emperor's two-day visit to Bangkok comes as Thailand tilts closer to China, Japan's main rival in East Asia.

Thailand and Japan have traditionally enjoyed close relations, unburdened by the legacy of World War II that has complicated Japan's relations with other Asian countries. After a brief struggle, Thailand formally became Japan's ally through much of the war, suffering little of the destruction wrought on others like China, Myanmar and the Philippines.

But following a 2014 coup, Thailand's Western allies cut back on assistance, pushing the country's ruling military junta closer to Beijing.

"The visit is symbolic of Japan's interest in boosting Japanese-Thai relations at a time when China seems to enjoy favor in Bangkok," said Paul Chambers, research director at the Institute of Southeast Asian Affairs.

http://www.thejakartapost...espects-to-late-king.html

"Think and let think".
ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #936 on: March 05, 2017, 03:14:30 PM »

Whilst the photos of Aiko do seem to show a massive difference in appearance we do need to remember she is at the age where people start changing quite drastically. I remember one of my cousins was always quite short and chubby as a kid then when he hit 16 changed becoming much taller and athletic looking almost overnight.

The problem is we know how much pressure this family are under so it makes us fear the worst.
Eya

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #937 on: March 06, 2017, 04:44:42 PM »

Japan's emperor in Thailand to pay respects to late king

Japanese Emperor Akihito arrived in Bangkok on Sunday to pay his respects to the late Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej, following a week-long trip to Vietnam aimed at winning support against Chinese expansionism.

The monarchies ? two of a handful remaining in Asia ? have maintained close ties. Bhumibol first visited Japan in 1963, touching off a decades-long friendship with numerous visits back and forth, most recently a visit by Akihito to Thailand in 2006.

Akihito, accompanied by his wife, Empress Michiko, was to lay wreathes and sign a condolence book at the Grand Palace in Bangkok before meeting with King Vajiralongkorn Bodindradebayavarangkun, who ascended the throne after the death of his widely revered father in October.

The emperor's two-day visit to Bangkok comes as Thailand tilts closer to China, Japan's main rival in East Asia.

Thailand and Japan have traditionally enjoyed close relations, unburdened by the legacy of World War II that has complicated Japan's relations with other Asian countries. After a brief struggle, Thailand formally became Japan's ally through much of the war, suffering little of the destruction wrought on others like China, Myanmar and the Philippines.

But following a 2014 coup, Thailand's Western allies cut back on assistance, pushing the country's ruling military junta closer to Beijing.

"The visit is symbolic of Japan's interest in boosting Japanese-Thai relations at a time when China seems to enjoy favor in Bangkok," said Paul Chambers, research director at the Institute of Southeast Asian Affairs.

http://www.thejakartapost...espects-to-late-king.html

http://www.dailymail.co.u...s-farewell-late-king.html

http://www.dailymail.co.u...y-respects-late-king.html
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #938 on: March 22, 2017, 03:59:59 PM »

Princess Aiko, 15, the daughter of Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako, attended a graduation ceremony at Gakushuin Girls? Junior High School on March 22.
Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako also attended the ceremony, held at the school?s gymnasium in Tokyo?s Shinjuku Ward.
Asked about her thoughts about her junior high school days, Princess Aiko remarked, ?I enjoyed the past three years thanks to my teachers and friends.?
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #939 on: March 22, 2017, 04:06:53 PM »

Aiko looks better.  Smiley it's good to see the family together.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #940 on: March 22, 2017, 04:18:02 PM »

Emperor Akihito and  Empress Michiko meet with Mozambique President Filipe Jacinto Nyusi and his wife, Isaura Goncalo,at the Imperial Palace on March 15, 2017.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #941 on: April 14, 2017, 01:50:59 AM »

On Thursday, April 13, 2017, Crown Princess Masako sends off her husband Crown Prince Naruhito as he leaves for Malaysia, at Togu Palace in Tokyo. Crown Prince Naruhito departed for Kuala Lumpur on April 13 for a five-day visit. The Prince will deliver a special lecture at the Malaya University in Kuala Lumpur on Friday.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #942 on: April 14, 2017, 09:52:16 PM »

Masako looks better too.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #943 on: April 17, 2017, 03:19:56 PM »

Well done to her for gaining some weight.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #944 on: May 16, 2017, 05:39:55 PM »

Princess Mako is set to leave the imperial family
http://www.japantimes.co....ate/#.WRr7HsYxIxM.twitter
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 72   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: