Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese Royals News  (Read 289774 times)
cowgrrl

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #975 on: June 09, 2017, 06:20:10 PM »

I don't think this will mean anything for Aiko in terms of her becoming Empress.  That ship has sailed and everything revolves around Hisahito becoming Emperor.  What this will possibly (hopefully) mean is that Hisahitos sisters & Aiko will stay part of the household after they marry & any male children in those marriages would be considered part of the line of succession. 

The Gray Men had better pray, light candles, whatever that Hisahito doesn't ever figure out the power he has.  He could completely F-Up the Household if he wanted to.  (Hello Wealthy Blonde Haired, Blue Eyed Girl from the Southern US that he decides he's going to marry or else). 
genegal43

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #976 on: June 09, 2017, 11:14:37 PM »

Japan's Parliament Passes Law Allowing Emperor to Abdicate. 
https://www.nytimes.com/2...icate-parliament-law.html

'Japanís Parliament opened the door to modernizing the Chrysanthemum Throne on Friday, unanimously passing a special law allowing the ailing Emperor Akihito to retire, and proposing that the government consider letting the royal bloodline pass through the women of the imperial family.'

Pass the salts, I need to faint!

Actually, I am torn between satisfaction for normalcy and sorrow for Aiko.

Grandma, is that you?  I think that's you, I can't tell for this bright light!  Grandma, I'm coming!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #977 on: June 10, 2017, 01:03:08 AM »

I don't think this will mean anything for Aiko in terms of her becoming Empress.  That ship has sailed and everything revolves around Hisahito becoming Emperor.  What this will possibly (hopefully) mean is that Hisahitos sisters & Aiko will stay part of the household after they marry & any male children in those marriages would be considered part of the line of succession. 

The Gray Men had better pray, light candles, whatever that Hisahito doesn't ever figure out the power he has.  He could completely F-Up the Household if he wanted to.  (Hello Wealthy Blonde Haired, Blue Eyed Girl from the Southern US that he decides he's going to marry or else). 

Hisahito is still young, it would make sense if he was an adult, he probably wouldn't mind more freedom tbh with this family. With Aiko seeming to have some anxiety problem I think whatever is best for Aiko should happen I know her parents will put her first.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #978 on: August 11, 2017, 10:40:12 PM »

On August 10, 2017, Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako of Japan along with their daughter, Princess Aiko, arrived at the Izuky-Shimoda Station in Shimoda, Shizuoka Prefecture. Crown prince family will stay at Suzaki Imperial Villa on the southern tip of the Izu Peninsula for about a week.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #979 on: August 11, 2017, 11:31:40 PM »

Both Aiko and Masako look good, Aiko quite a lot better than last time we had pics. What a relief!
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #980 on: August 11, 2017, 11:35:31 PM »

^ Exactly what I was thinking Yes
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #981 on: August 11, 2017, 11:39:13 PM »

Both Aiko and Masako look good, Aiko quite a lot better than last time we had pics. What a relief!
Huge change, good for her!

Phina

Mini Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #982 on: August 11, 2017, 11:46:50 PM »

I'm also very relieved to see Aiko looking well.
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #983 on: August 12, 2017, 02:34:12 AM »

I was almost scared when I saw there was a new pic, the last set were so sad and alarming. Thank goodness she's looking healthy!
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #984 on: August 12, 2017, 10:06:35 AM »

I can only echo what the rest of you are saying. I am so relieved to see Aiko looking herself again. Masako looks well too, as does Naruhito.

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #985 on: August 12, 2017, 01:14:26 PM »

Aiko is looking a lot better now  Beer so happy for her and her parents  Smiley

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #986 on: August 13, 2017, 10:22:44 AM »

I'm so happy for Princess Mako to finally be freed from the oppressive JRF. I don't think I've seen a real smile from any of the immediate female royals until I came across this picture of Princess Mako on Instagram talking about her engagement. Don't know when it was taken, but she seems very happy and her natural smile is beautiful!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUQyHmllh4p/

Only just seeing this now! YAY!  Jumping
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Peridot for August

Ignore
« Reply #987 on: August 18, 2017, 06:27:03 PM »

The engagement of Princess Mako and Kei Komuro will be announced on September 3 and the couple will hold a press conference on that day.

https://japantoday.com/ca...o-be-announced-on-sept.-3
AutumnOpal

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #988 on: August 18, 2017, 07:15:50 PM »

Wow I don't know if any of the articles earlier this summer mentioned this but that article says he proposed FOUR years ago, man they've really had to put in the time to get this far. I'm not surprised actually, I figured neither of Hisahito's sisters would be allowed to marry for a long time, they'd need to act as his hostesses-so I'm sure it was quite a struggle to get to this point. Congrats to them.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #989 on: Yesterday at 01:13:46 AM »

Japanese Prince Akishino and his daughter Princess Mako visited a folk museum in Budapest on August 19, 2017, prior to her engagement announcement in Sept. Princess Mako is scheduled to announce her informal engagement with commoner Kei Komuro, a former university classmate, on Sept. 3. Their wedding is expected to take place next year. The Imperial father and daughter are visiting Hungary on their private trip.

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: