Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese Royals News  (Read 329268 times)
Malenkaya

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1140 on: February 13, 2018, 04:49:19 AM »

If the male line ends, Mako will likely be next in line. She'll be either the daughter or sister of the most recent emperor. Aiko would only be the niece or cousin at that point.

I could see the IHA using this as an opportunity to marry Mako off to one of the old branches that lost their titles. Then they'd expect her to give up her (bestowed for specifically this purpose) rights in favor of her son, just as happened in Monaco when Ranier's mother, Princess Charlotte, gave up her (newly acquired) right to the throne in favor of him.

How many of those men would be willing to marry in and deal with the IHA though? Yes they treat the women poorly but I can't see the men getting treated much better.
AutumnOpal

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1141 on: February 13, 2018, 09:48:44 PM »

If the male line ends, Mako will likely be next in line. She'll be either the daughter or sister of the most recent emperor. Aiko would only be the niece or cousin at that point.

I could see the IHA using this as an opportunity to marry Mako off to one of the old branches that lost their titles. Then they'd expect her to give up her (bestowed for specifically this purpose) rights in favor of her son, just as happened in Monaco when Ranier's mother, Princess Charlotte, gave up her (newly acquired) right to the throne in favor of him.

How many of those men would be willing to marry in and deal with the IHA though? Yes they treat the women poorly but I can't see the men getting treated much better.

I think Alice makes a good point-I bet there would be men in one of the old branches that would be willing to take on the burden for the great honor of restoring their family's place.  I never thought of that option before...however I don't think it would really happen unless something serious happens to Hisahito.  I think its more plausible for them to have him marry a hand picked bride and immediately have three sons by embryo selection.
NoviceDisher

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1142 on: February 16, 2018, 09:23:41 PM »

Wow, reading some of the posts solidified my suspicion about this engagement being made to break.  Shocked.

What a horrible family in such a so called progressive nation. But then the highly educated, independent Princess Masako is a shell of her former self. I feel so sorry for the women born and married into this family. Tradition my ass !
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: