Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 127   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The weather where you are  (Read 172164 times)
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1695 on: February 25, 2018, 04:00:16 AM »

Tornado watches and a flood warning. Blah! My first Springtime back in the south in 15 years and I forgot how crazy the weather is. Give me blizzards and 40 below any day over this crap.  
Pilotswife

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1696 on: February 25, 2018, 04:28:56 AM »

New here! Warm in the southeast US... but I am preparing for one more cod snap before spring officially hits. So fun to hear about the weather in other parts of our amazing world.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1697 on: February 28, 2018, 05:38:47 PM »

The 'Moscow Paris' snowstorm is upon us  It has snowed for the fist time in five years here.

We were allowed to close our offices one hour earlier ( I am a local civil servant) because of trafic difficulties. At our siege, distant of 60 miles,  some people are readying to spend the night at their workplace. The roads are either blocked or too slippery !

I 've just come back from work  in double the time it usually takes walking like this

Now to enjoy some warm chocolate 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1698 on: February 28, 2018, 09:52:35 PM »

It was 60 at my house yesterday.  It's usually 30 this time of year.  It was the most beautiful day, and now it's gray and temps are headed back down.  I hate February.  Winter just drags on and on, and I'm tired of not seeing the color green. Spring can't come quickly enough, IMO.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1699 on: February 28, 2018, 09:57:56 PM »

too cold, a horrible icy wind and the waterfalls in Lux are starting to freeze. Looked beautiful yesterday but I'm still freezing, I want spring NOW.
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1700 on: March 02, 2018, 04:22:20 PM »

Well, we are in the midst of a very strong Noríeaster.  Winds right now are gusting over 50 mph.  My cats are frantic and hiding in my closet, and I am hoping we donít lose power.

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #1701 on: March 02, 2018, 04:28:10 PM »

Day three of weather chaos thanks to Storm Emma and Beast From The East meeting. A couple of feet of snow, streets near the shoreline flooded and we've been stuck in one room soon for two days. Cabin fever starting to get me. We're in one room because the rest of the house is like the insides of a fridge with wind blowing through. All the neighbours are either on vacation, have disappeared or we just don't hear from them. Hoping I've stored enough food in this house and that nothing breaks or we lose power. I'm getting seriously fed up with this snow and coldness!

DejaVu

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1702 on: March 02, 2018, 07:42:56 PM »

Oh Suzerain, that sounds awful.  Hug

I wish you enough food and that everyone and everthing remains sound. If my wishes for you could be visualised they'd look like a big steamy, meaty hotchpotch.

Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1703 on: March 06, 2018, 11:20:51 PM »

We have yet another storm coming our way in NY. Forcast is between 8-16 inches of snow. In between snow storms it has been very warm  in the 55-60* F range. Which makes the snow even more annoying. I sincerely hope this is the last atorm for this winter. I am damn tired of mopping up all the sand/de-icer salt/water that has been tracked into the house. Enough all ready. The only thing that kepps me from saying every bad word I know is that Dear Husband and I are headed to the Atlantis in the Bahamas...without the daughter...who will be on her school trip at the same time!
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1704 on: March 07, 2018, 05:02:52 PM »

Three days in a row now that the weather is so warm, so perfect for having long walks outside!
It's beautiful, however not exactly normal in early March.

anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1705 on: March 08, 2018, 01:12:58 AM »

We have yet another storm coming our way in NY. Forcast is between 8-16 inches of snow. In between snow storms it has been very warm  in the 55-60* F range. Which makes the snow even more annoying. I sincerely hope this is the last atorm for this winter. I am damn tired of mopping up all the sand/de-icer salt/water that has been tracked into the house. Enough all ready. The only thing that kepps me from saying every bad word I know is that Dear Husband and I are headed to the Atlantis in the Bahamas...without the daughter...who will be on her school trip at the same time!

I feel your pain. We finally got our power back and today it snowed.  Again.

Have fun in the Bahamas!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1706 on: March 08, 2018, 03:58:56 PM »

We have had lovely spring weather here.. and I am inside with the worst cold.  Nerves I am so freezing cold I had to get myself a hot water bottle when I saw the pictures of Meghan barefoot in her high heels.....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1707 on: March 08, 2018, 06:33:53 PM »

Three days in a row now that the weather is so warm, so perfect for having long walks outside!
It's beautiful, however not exactly normal in early March.

It's a trap!   Wink 

We had nice weather last week which melted a lot of the snow and then Monday night into Tuesday we got 7 inches of snow...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1708 on: March 08, 2018, 08:02:54 PM »

I went from 35 degrees C in South Africa last Tuesday afternoon to -10 degrees when we landed in Germany the morning after.

Whole Tuesday & Friday, I was freezing ike hell. Saturday came snow, Sunday it got warmer. Now we are back to the usual 10 degrees plus, gray sky and rain ... and I have the flu, light fever, using like 57 handkerchiefs a day and coughing like an old chain smoker. Plus a sore throat. Ranting

But other than that, I am fine.
And there's hope: daffodils in the garden are out 10 cm already, snowdrops still in full blossom: spring is about to come!
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1709 on: March 31, 2018, 11:45:43 AM »

Downpour over my Easter holidays and cold too.😫☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 127   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: