Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting news you might want to share with us.  (Read 1145636 times)
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5040 on: January 21, 2020, 02:57:06 PM »

Thanks everyone. We are on day 4 of the state of emergency today, and it will continue tomorrow. The military has been called in to help and theyíre working on clearing streets so people can get out of their homes. Iíve never experienced anything like this! Its been pretty scary for some people. Mother Nature has been harsh so far this winter.  No And itís only January!!!

Another Newfoundlander! Im so tired of my house and cant wait to go back to work. Highlight of my day yesterday was making bread. Today grocery stores are open and ill be shocked if there arent fights.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #5041 on: January 21, 2020, 06:46:49 PM »

Thanks everyone. We are on day 4 of the state of emergency today, and it will continue tomorrow. The military has been called in to help and theyíre working on clearing streets so people can get out of their homes. Iíve never experienced anything like this! Its been pretty scary for some people. Mother Nature has been harsh so far this winter.  No And itís only January!!!

Another Newfoundlander! Im so tired of my house and cant wait to go back to work. Highlight of my day yesterday was making bread. Today grocery stores are open and ill be shocked if there arent fights.

Both of you take of yourself and your loved ones.
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5042 on: January 21, 2020, 10:42:00 PM »

Both of you take of yourself and your loved ones.

My family is in good shape. They are slowly opening the city back up. Grocery stores had limited hours today and again tomorrow. Airport reopening tomorrow. We have a full fridge and freezer. Day 6 of the state of emergency tomorrow. Hoping to return to work on Thursday. 
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5043 on: January 22, 2020, 10:29:41 AM »

It is a good measure of how dire things are, if you are looking forward to going to work.  Angel
Now if the school-children are joining in, then the emergency was really too harsh!
Good for you to be prepared and sensible. I hope verything goes back to normal and all of you stay safe.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
kingcanut

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5044 on: January 22, 2020, 09:57:06 PM »

Sorry wrong thread

"Think and let think".
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: