Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: eurovision 2022  (Read 345 times)
aussiecro

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« on: May 14, 2022, 02:31:15 AM »

who has been watching Eurovision I watched the first semi-final and it was very dull in the first semi-final the countries i liked were Norway but I watched Spain's entry and I'm loving their song and the singer can move man talk about hot Latina but I have a strange feeling that everyone will give a sympathy vote towards Ukraine with considering what is happening over there the one song I can't stand at the moment is poor Serbia their song made my poor ears bleed and I'm more then happy that Croatia didn't get through because their song wasn't very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQhMpP--HDk

who do you think is going to take out Eurovision 2022 and who are your favorites

aussiecro

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2022, 02:45:40 AM »

Moldova song is awesome it had that Slavic sound to it but it is one fun song everyone was up clapping and dancing to that song i can see that song doing fairly well in the final.
RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 01:37:18 AM »

We probably all knew Ukraine would win.

The moment I heard the UK entry I was in love. They deserved to win, and would have won had it not been for the situation the world is in right now. I'm not the only one who got a Freddie Mercury vibe from the vocals.

By the way, I hate the new voting system. It just prolongs the pain and humiliation of the poor artists.
miliosr

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:22:20 AM »

We probably all knew Ukraine would win.

The moment I heard the UK entry I was in love. They deserved to win, and would have won had it not been for the situation the world is in right now.
I agree. Any other year and I think the UK would have won with this entry/contestant.

I knew Ukraine was going to win. But there was this little piece of me that hoped the UK would pull out the win just because it would have been the 25th anniversary of Katrina & the Waves winning Eurovision for the UK with "Love Shine a Light".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: