Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette-Maritīs Past  (Read 27015 times)
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2007, 02:09:42 PM »

She did drugs, got pregnant and had a baby out of wedlock and I think there are some nudie snaps of her hanging around.

The one thing I like about MM is that she never denied anything, never acted like she 'didn't' have a past or do anything that most young folk do (unlike someone else we know). That is why I like her.
It is her part I respect most.
Wow, I'd never hear that nudie snaps but if she's not denied it that a good thing of her, she is so brave. I think  it is good to see her starts her cpss life with being honest about who she was.
Well how much choice she really had? If she would have denied It, still no one would have belived her . Either way she gets negative press

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2007, 02:24:09 PM »

It is her part I respect most.
Wow, I'd never hear that nudie snaps but if she's not denied it that a good thing of her, she is so brave. I think  it is good to see her starts her cpss life with being honest about who she was.
Well how much choice she really had? If she would have denied It, still no one would have belived her . Either way she gets negative press
exactely hanzo1, but not every princess has thought the same way; we have seen some princesses denied their past (mostly Mabel come to mind).

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2007, 02:37:41 PM »

I don't think telling the truth about her past helped her one bit, but that's my opinion and as I wrote before making her the cp is a BIG mistake even If we judge her soly on her princess role  Sweating

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2007, 03:04:17 PM »

Looking into her background I've only expected her to be a good wife for Haakon, a good mother for their children and done well (at least) “standard duties” of Crown prince’s wife (cutting ribbon, reading a text given to her, visiting this and that events etc). I won’t expect much from her to do as Queen Rania does (for expl). Well that’s my opinion Wink. After all Hakoon has chosen her, what could we do (to refuse her even worst, it could make Martha Louise as a future queen Dead)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 03:17:32 PM by Galuh » Logged

CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2007, 02:35:31 AM »

She did what she did and didn't lie about it. Some of the others CP's tip toed and even lied about their past (Mary dating teenager footballers,living with a guy for 7 years and a representative of the sex Industry, attending Starmakers courses etc), Mabel also tip toed about her previous 'shady' boyfriends.

Letizia never lied about being married previously and I don't think Maxima hid anything either. To me these women(& MM) earn some point some my book. They are who they are and their relatonships seems to be honest and upfront. They are not pretending to be something they aren't.

As for MM's fashion, Ia gree she can wear boxy type clothing that are not flattering. But then again, I just guess clothes arent' her passion. They're not mine either.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Sanne

Mini Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2008, 03:49:15 PM »

You see a lot fewer references to the "Mette Mareritt" (Mette Nightmare) nickname some of the press (and supposedly members of the royal family) used to refer to her by. She's managed to stay out of trouble and hasn't done anything to embarass the royal family since she married in
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2008, 08:26:19 PM »

And they certainly look happy and have a beautiful family, so MM is doing something right.
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2008, 08:34:10 PM »

And they certainly look happy and have a beautiful family, so MM is doing something right.
.... for herself but what about her country

Paula
Banned
Big Member

Poland Poland

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2008, 09:05:57 PM »

Letizia never lied about being married previously
She say the truth because too many people know that. Spiteful
He was her professor and she f**k with him for better rates?
Rumour or truth?
She have secret second marriage and affair with her boss when she work in TVE (she f**k with him for better news)?
I don't like Mary but you make with Letizia,Maxima and Mette-Marit saint persons Angel

Her ex husband  Alonso Geurrera wrote the book about his and Letizia's sex life.What do you know about this?

Luna is gone Sad because she was offended by Michelle J
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2008, 09:09:28 PM »

We criticize Mette Marit, Maxima and Letizia as well, you must have missed those posts, I do not make anyone saint, but Letizia is not evil, either. 

CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2008, 09:14:57 PM »

I don't like Mary but you make with Letizia,Maxima and Mette-Marit saint persons Angel

Her ex husband  Alonso Geurrera wrote the book about his and Letizia's sex life.What do you know about this?

One could hardly describe Letizia and MM as saints, can they? The difference between them and Mary is that they never went into overdrive trying to deny their past...Mary did.

As for Letty's ex husband , I sure hope they had sex. Supercontent The book says alot about his character and not hers.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Paula
Banned
Big Member

Poland Poland

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2008, 11:43:26 PM »

It was Mary's mistake she colour her life too much,she must know when you are public person you can't hide truth about yourself Secret
Letizia's character PLEASE she jump from bed to bed ,this is her brillian career Laughing

I read here critic opinion about L,M and MM but on 100 posts maybe 10 it's critique

When I read what she did in Slip Inn (I think bitch)who touch unknown men in that way?
This same I think about L and MM (Maxima like Mary hide her past too)
Mette-Marit have boyfriend but she sleep with his best friend Nono

Mary she's not perfect,but who is?

Luna is gone Sad because she was offended by Michelle J
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2008, 12:05:51 AM »

It was Mary's mistake she colour her life too much,she must know when you are public person you can't hide truth about yourself Secret
Letizia's character PLEASE she jump from bed to bed ,this is her brillian career Laughing

I read here critic opinion about L,M and MM but on 100 posts maybe 10 it's critique

When I read what she did in Slip Inn (I think bitch)who touch unknown men in that way?
This same I think about L and MM (Maxima like Mary hide her past too)
Mette-Marit have boyfriend but she sleep with his best friend Nono

Mary she's not perfect,but who is?

I haven't heard of Letty jumping bed to bed but if she was single she could sleep with whom ever she pleases. As long as they were over 18, I don't think it matters. And she was single( The same applies to Mary and Mette.) I do not recall anyone saying Letty cheated in her marriage.

The only difference with Mary was that the men she sort(Brett, underage footballers, Freddy) were the type to support he lifestyle. At least Letty looked after herself financially and MM, well she choose people with limited means so she wasn't chasing the buck.

J Goebbels
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2008, 12:34:04 AM »

Letizia never lied about being married previously
She say the truth because too many people know that. Spiteful
He was her professor and she f**k with him for better rates?
Rumour or truth?
She have secret second marriage and affair with her boss when she work in TVE (she f**k with him for better news)?

You gave me a good laugh since you are so clueless. A married man, a famous public figure such as Letizia's boss in TVE can have a secret second marriage or even affairs without being known ? By the way, his wife was said to be a friend of Letizia too.
Her ex was never her teacher, he was a literature teacher in her high school, that's about it. You read his book ? I have never heard about the intensive sex life being described in the book, otherwise, Jaime Penafiel probably would have used that in his weekly journal  Wink. Her ex said it was a novel, not their story.
I doubt anyone here ever thought any of those women as a saint, neither Spanish, Dutch or Norweigian press ever made their CPss to be a saint as the Danish press did with 'saint' Mary.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 12:49:03 AM by dKaren » Logged
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2008, 01:36:55 PM »

Yikes Letizia ex husband wrote a book about her?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: