Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mette-Marit´s Past  (Read 24182 times)
Michelle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2008, 02:53:51 PM »

Yikes Letizia ex husband wrote a book about her?

To my knowledge, no.  Maybe DKaren knows more.

patricia07

« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2008, 05:42:13 PM »

It's about a man going through a divorce, isn't it?  He has said it is not autobiographical. 
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2008, 10:34:23 PM »

Personally I have no respect for man or woman who have to "tell-all" in a book.  Keep it private, although if you do keep it private you don't rake in the $$$$$$$$$$$.    Ever single person has a "past", thats why its called past, but what you do in the present should give you a clue about a person.  Add the present with the past and you have Royal Dish, and we all have the future to look forward to
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2008, 10:39:06 AM »

Yikes Letizia ex husband wrote a book about her?

To my knowledge, no.  Maybe DKaren knows more.

No, it was a novel. He is a writer and has quite a few novels published.
Paula
Banned
Big Member

Poland Poland

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2008, 10:33:40 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...a%2C_Princess_of_Asturias
Letizia married Alonso Guerrero y Pérez, high-school literature teacher and previous teacher of hers, on August 7, 1998, at Almendralejo, in Badajoz, after a 10-year courtship [7]. The marriage was dissolved by divorce in 1999.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letizia_Ortiz
En agosto de 1999, Letizia Ortiz y Alonso Guerrero (quien fue profesor en su instituto y tenía mujer e hijos) contrajeron matrimonio civil en Almendralejo, Badajoz, tras un noviazgo de cerca de diez años. Sin embargo, al cabo de un año la pareja decidió divorciarse, los motivos no estan claros. Ese mismo año (1999), los padres de Letizia también acordaron divorciarse.

Tras el divorcio convivió con el también periodista y escritor David Tejera, relación que no llegó al matrimonio.

Translate it.

Luna is gone Sad because she was offended by Michelle J
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2008, 11:04:23 AM »

Translate it.

I think you're missing the magic word PLEASE here.

En agosto de 1999, Letizia Ortiz y Alonso Guerrero (quien fue profesor en su instituto y tenía mujer e hijos) contrajeron matrimonio civil en Almendralejo, Badajoz, tras un noviazgo de cerca de diez años. Sin embargo, al cabo de un año la pareja decidió divorciarse, los motivos no estan claros. Ese mismo año (1999), los padres de Letizia también acordaron divorciarse.

Tras el divorcio convivió con el también periodista y escritor David Tejera, relación que no llegó al matrimonio.

"In August 1999, Letizia married A.G., who was professor at her university and who had a wife and children, at a civil ceremony which took about ten minutes. The couple decided to divorce after one year of marriage; the reasons are not clear. The same year (1999), Letizia's parents decided to divorce as well. After the divorce, Letizia lived together with fellow journalist and writer David Tejero; a relationship which did not lead to marriage."

I suggest we open a thread in the Spain forum about Letizia's past, since this one is about Mette-Marit's past.
Paula
Banned
Big Member

Poland Poland

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2008, 11:19:10 AM »

Translate it.

Yes,I'm sorry Blush so now I say PLEASE and THANK YOU  Hermione

I suggest we open a thread in the Spain forum about Letizia's past, since this one is about Mette-Marit's past.

Good idea

Luna is gone Sad because she was offended by Michelle J
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2008, 11:22:00 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...a%2C_Princess_of_Asturias
Letizia married Alonso Guerrero y Pérez, high-school literature teacher and previous teacher of hers, on August 7, 1998, at Almendralejo, in Badajoz, after a 10-year courtship [7]. The marriage was dissolved by divorce in 1999.

Translate it.

wikipedia said so, it must be the truth ?   The TVE documentary said that her ex was not her teacher. You can go to the RF to check the video (if still there) or ask others who also saw the video. There was no credible source mentioning that she lived with David Tejera. If they did, the media probably would have told where they lived. Letizia bought an apartment after the divorce and lived there by herself until the engagement.
lucy

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2008, 06:26:46 PM »

Translate it.

"In August 1999, Letizia married A.G., who was professor at her university and who had a wife and children, at a civil ceremony which took about ten minutes. The couple decided to divorce after one year of marriage; the reasons are not clear. The same year (1999), Letizia's parents decided to divorce as well. After the divorce, Letizia lived together with fellow journalist and writer David Tejero; a relationship which did not lead to marriage."

It's not a ceremony of ten minutes. It means after a courtship of ten years.
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2008, 08:38:51 AM »

You're absolutely right, thanks lucy!!  Wink
Kemenate

Micro Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2016, 01:30:39 PM »

What isMette Marits Father saying here? Would someone so nice and translate it, please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIYcitmiOb8
linnpinn

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2016, 08:33:28 PM »

What isMette Marits Father saying here? Would someone so nice and translate it, please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIYcitmiOb8

Its a discussion between a pastor and a young liberal politician regarding Haakong and MM living together before they were married. The pastor (whos is from what I understand from googling a tiny, tiny congregation which seems very strict/conservative) thinks it horrendous that they chose together without being married.

MMs father is asked if he thinks MM considered how the church would view them living together, he answers that he believes she did not consider their opininon and he thinks that its more and more common for the upcoming generation to live together before getting married etc. and that it needs to be accepted.
Kemenate

Micro Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2017, 10:28:28 PM »

Some highlights of Mette Marits part, unfortunately it is in spanish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4njCmtdvvGo
luisa745

Mexico Mexico

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2017, 03:40:25 PM »

HI, I'M NEW HERE. EXCUSE MY BAD ENGLISH. THE VIDEO SPEAKS OF AS THE PRINCESS, OF SINGLE, WAS IN A PROGRAM THE HOUSE OF PLEASURE. DECEMBER 2000, HAAKON WAS PRESSED BECAUSE HE LIVED WITH HER WITHOUT MARRIAGE AND ANNOUNCED THE COMMITMENT. THEY WERE CRITICED BECAUSE, AS A FUTURE KING, AND FUTURE CHIEF OF THE CHURCH, HE COULD NOT LIVE LIKE A SINGLE AND WITH HER GIRLFRIEND. THE VIDEO ALSO TALKS THAT SHE HAS TO APOLOGIZE FOR HER PAST. TALK OF HOW, WHEN MARRIED, IT WAS A GREAT EXPECTATION TO SEE METTE MARIT AND HER NEW BEHAVIOR. AND UNFORTUNATELY, IN JANUARY 2002 SHE SHOWS A GREAT MISTAKE AND HER HUSBAND TRAITS TO TRANQUILIZE AND IS THAT SHE PLEASES TO FLY ON AIRPLANES. WHEN SHE WAS A SMALL GIRL SHE WANTED TO BE A PILOT. AND WE REMEMBER THE DAY THAT MAKE AN INTERVIEW AND THEY BURNED THE FACE OF THE BOTH - BY THE GERMAN TELEVISION BECAUSE SOME FOCUSS WERE BAD ORIENTED. AND AT THE NATIONAL PARTY HAD TO USE THAT HAT FOR THAT REASON. EVEN THOUGH THE WORLD LOOKED AT IT.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: