Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QUEEN MARY  (Read 35738 times)
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ruby for July

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2018, 02:16:03 PM »

But she won’t. She has said that often enough and there’s no need for her to do it, nor is there historical precedence for it. So it won’t happen. It’s media speculation to sell magazines.

This^  Star  are these Queen Mary articles printed in Denmark?

Most of them are from Australian media. Or the DM Australia.

Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: April 18, 2018, 09:28:24 PM »

But she won’t. She has said that often enough and there’s no need for her to do it, nor is there historical precedence for it. So it won’t happen. It’s media speculation to sell magazines.

This^  Star  are these Queen Mary articles printed in Denmark?

Most of them are from Australian media. Or the DM Australia.

Even then it’s just trashy media outlets, that write about “ Queen May”. Such as New Idea or DM. Most likely because they have run out of celebrities or cricketers/ footballers wives to write about.
Paulina

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: April 18, 2018, 10:57:00 PM »

I just find the Australia magazine worship of Mary kind of weird, considering Australia actually has its own Queen and royal family, albeit they live far away. It's kind of offensive to the BRF to gush over Mary. I mean, if they want to free themselves from the commonwealth and elect their own royal family, I'm sure they could. Norway elected the second prince from Denmark after all. Haakon I.

Mary seems to love the attention from Australia but she's not in the royal family that goes with Australia. It's so weird to me and kind of offensive. I'm not Australian, but I'd sign up to be in a nano second!
Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2018, 07:02:41 AM »

These days my only contact with Woman's Day and New Idea is when I see their covers at the supermarket checkout, and I do note a lot of photos of Mary on those covers.  I can only guess that is because here she is considered to be an Australian.  WD and NI were the only magazines my late mother would read and I would buy them for her and was staggered at the amount of crap they contained about the BRF and Mary.  Sadly, my mother believed what she read in those magazines and I would never argue with her about what they said because she wouldn't believe me if what I said conflicted with what she read in those magazines!

I suspect the readership of those magazines is limited to women over 85 and younger women who buy them for the child-related articles and recipes.  They must have a lot of readers though otherwise they wouldn't still be published.  
Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2018, 07:05:03 AM »

I just find the Australia magazine worship of Mary kind of weird, considering Australia actually has its own Queen and royal family, albeit they live far away. It's kind of offensive to the BRF to gush over Mary. I mean, if they want to free themselves from the commonwealth and elect their own royal family, I'm sure they could. Norway elected the second prince from Denmark after all. Haakon I.

Mary seems to love the attention from Australia but she's not in the royal family that goes with Australia. It's so weird to me and kind of offensive. I'm not Australian, but I'd sign up to be in a nano second!

It is my impression that she is not the subject of interest here as a royal, but as an Australian who has married into a royal family and become royal, i.e. an Aussie girl who has done good.  The interest in our own monarch and her family is a different sort of interest.  That's my impression, anyway.
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2018, 07:53:18 PM »

Not sure where to post this question - I love Daisy’s engagement ring!  Do you think she will it to Mosh?  I sure hope not!  I am sad that Mosh one day as queen will get the use of the DRF royal jewels.  And you can bet she won’t share the use of those jewels with Marie. 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2018, 08:02:15 PM »

but Daisy has very impressive private pieces that she hopefully will give Marie.

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2018, 08:12:40 PM »

Not sure where to post this question - I love Daisy’s engagement ring!  Do you think she will it to Mosh?  I sure hope not!  I am sad that Mosh one day as queen will get the use of the DRF royal jewels.  And you can bet she won’t share the use of those jewels with Marie. 

Her engagement ring is impressive and definitely not for just any woman.  I hope it does not go to Mosh though.
It might be nice if she leaves it to Christian to use for his future wife if he so chooses.

Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2018, 05:22:27 AM »

Her engagement ring is impressive and definitely not for just any woman.  I hope it does not go to Mosh though.
It might be nice if she leaves it to Christian to use for his future wife if he so chooses.

wouldn't she be buried in it? is that not common?
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2018, 10:15:06 AM »

I don't care who she gives it to or have the ring buried with her.  Just as long as Mosh doesn't get it.  Tongue
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2018, 10:20:32 AM »

Mosh can have this!   While Marie gets all the other valuable pieces of Daisy's private collection.

Paulina

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2018, 07:52:45 PM »

Thanks Margaret, that makes sense, Aussie girl done good for herself. Now with Meghan, the American rags might start salivating that Meghan is an American princess of some kind. I guess the same was true of Grace of Monaco (a far more accomplished actress). Didn't we settle that question a couple hundred fifty years ago?
anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: April 28, 2018, 01:55:12 AM »

Thanks Margaret, that makes sense, Aussie girl done good for herself. Now with Meghan, the American rags might start salivating that Meghan is an American princess of some kind. I guess the same was true of Grace of Monaco (a far more accomplished actress). Didn't we settle that question a couple hundred fifty years ago?

Not just the rags.  The cover of Town and Country this month is “American Princess”  Dead

i’m sure Mosh will get to work “improving” the Crown Jewels the second she is able.
Paulina

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: April 28, 2018, 02:01:06 AM »

Ugh. I can't stand Town & Country magazine. It's whole purpose is to be affordable to the masses while exposing a lifestyle of people the masses are to envy. That magazine is all about the envy factor.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2018, 04:28:05 AM »

Mosh can have this!    While Marie gets all the other valuable pieces of Daisy's private collection.

Star  misnat  Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: