Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QUEEN MARY  (Read 43141 times)
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

He dances! Be jealous Jagger

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: May 24, 2018, 05:55:32 AM »

I think they pulled this bullshit once more out of their asses because of all the attention that the BRF are getting right know and harry and Megan wedding is still fresh in people's minds. So poor Mary is trying to wrangle the attention back upon herself once again but she failing and so is new idea with trying to sell the denmark is get a queen Mary story . The fun won't stop their for the BRF to get it claws into all the other royal houses. Zara expecting and another royal wedding around the corner so poor Mary's face has been officially wiped off these mags forever including mags like vogue possibly they might come knocking upon Megan's door one day asking for an exclusive interview and photo shoot who knows only time will tell how the new duchess plays her cards in this restrictive environment.

Totally agree aissicro  Star I think a lot of people were wondering what the DRF's PR would  come up with, but surely recycling this "Mary is about to become Aussie's Queen of Denmark" is getting a little stale now. I mean really what are they paying their PR for. Whistle Although sooner or later I guess they will be right, Fred will become King and Mary Queen Consort. Daisy is not immortal unfortunately.

What were they thinking? I expected at least another official visit to OZ. Thinking

Hello I have serious doubts she, would be Queen... Queen Consort maybe, but Queen nope, she must be out of balance; without the media over her, and no invitation to the latest BRF events... lol Nerves Icecream

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: June 09, 2018, 04:04:54 PM »

According to W D which I glanced through at the supermarket today, Mary will be Queen of Denmark mid August. Mag is already almost a week old so more news in next weeks edition. As it is a public holiday here on Monday (Queens Birthday) I'm not sure if these glossy's actually appear on the supermarket shelves on Monday or Tuesday, however I will make a point of going to Woolies on both days, wouldn't want to miss the coronation of Aussie's Queen Mary Beer Beer

genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: June 09, 2018, 08:29:51 PM »

According to W D which I glanced through at the supermarket today, Mary will be Queen of Denmark mid August. Mag is already almost a week old so more news in next weeks edition. As it is a public holiday here on Monday (Queens Birthday) I'm not sure if these glossy's actually appear on the supermarket shelves on Monday or Tuesday, however I will make a point of going to Woolies on both days, wouldn't want to miss the coronation of Aussie's Queen Mary Beer Beer

What is this like the 10th article since January about Mary-Being-Queen?

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
XoXo

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: June 09, 2018, 08:33:00 PM »

One thing is for sure, I'll give props to Fred for not being offended by this constant indication of Mary being queen as if she is born royal and his the after thought and treated as a prince consort, rather then the other way around. Not many norn royal will handle such a situation without getting their who into the mix. He really doesn't seem to be bothered by being overshadowed by his wife.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: June 09, 2018, 08:53:02 PM »

What is this like the 10th article since January about Mary-Being-Queen?

Probably. And the 'Queen Mary soon' rumours have been around since at least...2010 !

https://www.hellomagazine...een-margrethe/abdication/

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: June 10, 2018, 12:37:37 AM »

...but Henny...august of WHICH year 

Star  Hug

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: June 10, 2018, 07:19:40 PM »

Star  Hug

G Smiley

Hopefully on the 12 of August of never.  Tongue
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: June 11, 2018, 03:48:38 AM »

Star  Hug

G Smiley

Hopefully on the 12 of August of never.  Tongue

AMIN!!!!!!  Halo

G Halo

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: June 11, 2018, 11:06:52 AM »

Star  Hug

G Smiley

True getafix Star but I wouldn't want to miss the "coronation" so keeping  an eye on the glossy mags at Woolies checkout when I go shopping. One day they might be right.  Joking of course, pretty sure the DRF will get at least 60 seconds on the nightly news when it happens. Yes Beer

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: June 11, 2018, 05:01:44 PM »

MEDiana is the very illusion of compassion, of duty, of style, of beauty.

Someone with an unnatural nobility who is truly classless.

And has proven that she needs the ultimate royal title to continue to generate her particular brand of  Dead.
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: November 01, 2018, 02:01:41 PM »

Keep watching the glossies, any day now they will be giving another date for Mosh to become Queen of DK  Thinking or if Mosh can't manage to unseat Daisy from her throne I expect at least another official visit to OZ. For the last 16 days other members of a royal family have been stomping all over her territory  Sad poor dear she needs to come up with something bigger and better, lets see how good her PR are now. Wink

SvenskaSarah

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: November 16, 2018, 03:33:51 AM »

What breaks my heart about Mares becoming queen is the damage she'll wreak on the tiaras to "modify them to her taste"  Nerves
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: November 16, 2018, 03:39:05 AM »

What breaks my heart about Mares becoming queen is the damage she'll wreak on the tiaras to "modify them to her taste"  Nerves

Depends on what she gets.

> The Ruby Parure belongs to Fred, is only lent to the CP's wife (in this case Mary), and then will go to Christian, and his wife will wear it.

> she cannot do anything to the Danish Crown Jewels...thank God.

> depending on what Daisy gives her from her private collection, she can mess with, as it will be her privat piece(s)

Kayzilla

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: November 16, 2018, 11:12:19 PM »

Mary has already altered the ruby tiara:

http://orderofsplendor.bl...y-danish-ruby-parure.html
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: November 17, 2018, 12:43:38 AM »

Mary has already altered the ruby tiara:

http://orderofsplendor.bl...y-danish-ruby-parure.html

Kay there is an awesome DRF jewelry thread PeDe put together that you might enjoy  Thumb up

https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=9378.0
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: