Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royaldish nicknames for newbies  (Read 68075 times)
gameofdrones

Baby Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: December 16, 2018, 03:31:54 PM »

Oh! 😂 Thanks
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: December 16, 2018, 04:35:03 PM »

Hi, I'm a lurker on this site since  a year or two. It's so interesting to see how the nicknames came to be . Can someone tell me why Meghan is called as Imelda. What does it mean?

Because she has bought so many pairs of shoes, we liken her to Imelda Marcos, the former First Lady of the Philippines.

Actually it was not the shoes but the insane overall spending on clothes on their Oceania tour. Girl was popping a new super expensive outfit everyday. The whole thing was so over the top and the insanity of the amount of $$$ wasted led to the birth of the legend of Imelda Markle  Clown

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
royalviewers

Baby Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: December 16, 2018, 04:45:08 PM »

Hi, I'm a lurker on this site since  a year or two. It's so interesting to see how the nicknames came to be . Can someone tell me why Meghan is called as Imelda. What does it mean?

Because she has bought so many pairs of shoes, we liken her to Imelda Marcos, the former First Lady of the Philippines.

Actually it was not the shoes but the insane overall spending on clothes on their Oceania tour. Girl was popping a new super expensive outfit everyday. The whole thing was so over the top and the insanity of the amount of $$$ wasted led to the birth of the legend of Imelda Markle  Clown
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 Jumping
gameofdrones

Baby Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: December 16, 2018, 05:29:05 PM »

Supercontent Laughing Laugh bounce
LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: December 16, 2018, 06:31:35 PM »

Quote from: royalsareajoke link=topic=7356.msg794187# :star:msg794187 date=1407457470
Where does the nickname Billy the Plumber come from? I really hope I haven't missed finding the meaning.....don't want to be a constant questioner Blush...but  always try to find the answer before posting...I just tried googling....

Dear Royalsareajoke, lemme explain since I gave him that name  Halo

I've called him Billy the Plumber whell, because, Billy (William) is an ordinary mere being just like you and me (yeah right  Snare ) and has an ordinary job like you and me (yeah right  Crap ).

I've called his Missus IAMDiana because she too is an ordinary suburban wifey ( yeah right  Snare  )  just like the rest of us and plus she's been moulded to be the Second Diana coming  - Billy's mother, who died you know...as we get reminded by Billy  Crap  Snare  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

then there is the MEDiana for Mary who knows she IS Diana incarnate  Blink  Dead

Dame for Prince Henri because, whell, he looks like he's about to give birth, but keeps changing his mind and hangs on to his foetus  Whistle

Fred is named Floppy Frodo is named after Frodo Baggins of the SHire. But unlike Frodo, Fred succumed to the power of the ring and married Mordor MEDiana  Sad Cry

Hope this helps

G Smiley

G Smiley
Banana Star
 Star Star :star:like 20k times

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
Wardrobe mistress

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: December 16, 2018, 06:40:15 PM »

Such a rich history of nicknames...I am going to have to take notes..as it seems their behavior generates new nicknames frequently.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: