Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For (new) posters on RoyalDish.  (Read 142728 times)
Dolly_Dream

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: February 25, 2019, 07:59:52 PM »

Hello, newbie here (long time lurker!) just thought I'd say 'hello.'  Star

Diana was the very essence of compassion, of duty, of style, of beauty. All over the world she was a symbol of selfless humanity. All over the world, a standard bearer for the rights of the truly downtrodden, a very British girl who transcended nationality.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: February 25, 2019, 08:01:52 PM »

Welcome DollyDream!

Happy delurking  Banana

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Dolly_Dream

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: February 25, 2019, 08:02:54 PM »

Welcome DollyDream!

Happy delurking  Banana

Aww thanks Pomme, looking forward to getting posting on here - though I fear it may become addictive!

Diana was the very essence of compassion, of duty, of style, of beauty. All over the world she was a symbol of selfless humanity. All over the world, a standard bearer for the rights of the truly downtrodden, a very British girl who transcended nationality.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: February 25, 2019, 08:14:02 PM »

Hello, newbie here (long time lurker!) just thought I'd say 'hello.'  Star

Welcome DollyDream!

Happy delurking  Banana

Aww thanks Pomme, looking forward to getting posting on here - though I fear it may become addictive!

It is. Just make sure you take time off occasionally  Smiley
Also, take your time to wander around the various sections of RD. There's plenty of fun everywhere, and a lot of posters that are very very knowledgable with regards to the various RF, protocol, succession and wine.

Dolly_Dream

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: February 25, 2019, 08:22:35 PM »

Welcome DollyDream!

Happy delurking  Banana

It is. Just make sure you take time off occasionally  Smiley
Also, take your time to wander around the various sections of RD. There's plenty of fun everywhere, and a lot of posters that are very very knowledgable with regards to the various RF, protocol, succession and wine.

Thanks for the tips - I'll check out the other sections  Banana

Sobored

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: March 13, 2019, 04:44:28 PM »

Long time lurker
Finally noobie here Smiley
Lord G°n

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: March 13, 2019, 05:17:19 PM »

Hello, newbie here (long time lurker!) just thought I'd say 'hello.'  Star

Welcome DollyDream!

Happy delurking  Banana

It is. Just make sure you take time off occasionally  Smiley

It is, but you'll have a great time and find lots of fun and such witty posts! Welcome!
CyrilSebastian

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: March 14, 2019, 01:24:52 AM »

Long time lurker

Bonjour, Sobored! There is a lot of royal history to learn.  Yes Yes Yes
Sobored

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: March 20, 2019, 12:24:10 PM »

Long time lurker

Bonjour, Sobored! There is a lot of royal history to learn.  Yes Yes Yes

The reason I joined was to dish on some new royal. But they r off dish now
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: March 20, 2019, 01:15:13 PM »

Welcome Sobored!

This board is for dishing royals and there are a great number of royals that deserve our attention, also in the British Royal Family.
The moderators of this board have decided to not host any discussion on a particular royal couple, and we all respect that decision. All the more attention for the other, and believe me, they are sooooo worth it...

There are plenty of (online) opportunities to dish on those two, if you are so inclined. Happy dishing!

anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

United States United States

The cat on the left has been given Miracle Gro.

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: March 20, 2019, 04:50:55 PM »

Welcome Sobored!

This board is for dishing royals and there are a great number of royals that deserve our attention, also in the British Royal Family.
The moderators of this board have decided to not host any discussion on a particular royal couple, and we all respect that decision. All the more attention for the other, and believe me, they are sooooo worth it...

There are plenty of (online) opportunities to dish on those two, if you are so inclined. Happy dishing!

Welcome Sobored!

Like Pomme said, there are many dishing opportunities which do not involve anyone from the U.K. Actually I find them more interesting because they donít get all the attention.  So I hope you look around and find something to catch your interest!
Sobored

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: March 21, 2019, 01:08:35 PM »

Welcome Sobored!

Welcome Sobored!

Like Pomme said, there are many dishing opportunities which do not involve anyone from the U.K. Actually I find them more interesting because they donít get all the attention.  So I hope you look around and find something to catch your interest!

Thank You all.

I donít mind either, there is a lot of knowledge here to be had.

I have some good knowledge on Tudor Era and comparable middle ages in general but this board is a mine of history.

I am loving it here already.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: