Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About posting images  (Read 678094 times)
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: May 24, 2013, 11:30:17 AM »

Hi all,

This is a bit embarassing but I still don't know how to post a picture directly in my post and not like an attatchment like I usually do. I know there are "recipes" in different threads but I can't find them. I hope some of you nice and patient RD'ers will tell me how to do it. I know only little of computers so please use layman's terms.
Thanks so much in advance!
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: May 24, 2013, 02:29:36 PM »

Lille, first you need to upload your photo to a photo sharing site (like imgur, tinypic, photobucket, postimage...)
It's very easy, you only need to click on upload photo and choose the photos.

Once you have your photos uploaded, open a post in RD and look at the buttons before the smilies. One of them (second row, second from the left) shows a picture frame, if you hover over it it says "insert image". If you click on it, it will write something similar to (img) (/img) on the post (but with different brackets)

To display an image, you have to post the image URL between the brackets. To find the URL right click on the image and depending on your browser different options will appear. Find the one that says copy photo URL or something like that and click on it. You go back to your RD post and paste the image URL in the space:
[img)  PHOTO URL   (/img]
You're photo should show up when you send the post.

I don't know if this is helpful or confusing  Why don't you try it?

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: May 24, 2013, 04:28:42 PM »

Ok thank you Clara Star Does that mean that you can't post a pic you have saved on your computer? And another question. How do you then post a pic in your signature that shows at the bottom of each post?
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: May 24, 2013, 04:44:34 PM »

Yay it works. Thanks Clara  Hug
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: May 24, 2013, 05:47:32 PM »

Lille, first you need to upload your photo to a photo sharing site (like imgur, tinypic, photobucket, postimage...)

Once you have your photos uploaded, open a post in RD and look at the buttons before the smilies. One of them (second row, second from the left) shows a picture frame, if you hover over it it says "insert image". If you click on it, it will write something similar to (img) (/img) on the post (but with different brackets)

To display an image, you have to post the image URL between the brackets. To find the URL right click on the image and depending on your browser different options will appear. Find the one that says copy photo URL or something like that and click on it. You go back to your RD post and paste the image URL in the space:
[img)  PHOTO URL   (/img]http://You're photo should show up when you send the post.

I will also try, Pede has already tried to help me, but I was too stupid Blush

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: May 24, 2013, 05:48:34 PM »

[img)  PHOTO URL   (/img]http://You're photo should show up when you send the post.

I will also try, Pede has already tried to help me, but I was too stupid Blush

Even more stupid than I thought  Blush Blush Ranting Ranting Ranting Ranting

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: May 24, 2013, 06:33:27 PM »

Zinzen, you have to right click on the image you've uploaded to imgur and copy the photo URL. And then paste that between the brackets. You have copied the direct link to your album, now try right clicking on one photo  Smiley

Ok thank you Clara Star Does that mean that you can't post a pic you have saved on your computer? And another question. How do you then post a pic in your signature that shows at the bottom of each post?

No, there's no way to display a photo directly from your computer, you can only attach it as you've been doing until now.
And I see you already have the second question solved  Smiley

Yay it works. Thanks Clara  Hug

Yay!!

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: October 25, 2014, 11:38:10 PM »

OK, guys/gals. I've picked photos of Letizia, the Royal Palace and Asturias I took in Spain to post. Does anyone know Adobe Photo Element 11? Is there a way I can add a water mark or a copy right text onto the photos? I couldn't figure it out. All these are original HD photos. I don't mind posting here but I don't want people download for free. Please help! Thanks.

whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: October 26, 2014, 02:03:40 AM »

OK, guys/gals. I've picked photos of Letizia, the Royal Palace and Asturias I took in Spain to post. Does anyone know Adobe Photo Element 11? Is there a way I can add a water mark or a copy right text onto the photos? I couldn't figure it out. All these are original HD photos. I don't mind posting here but I don't want people download for free. Please help! Thanks.

hope this helps!
http://tv.adobe.com/watch...rk-in-photoshop-elements/
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: October 26, 2014, 03:32:48 AM »

hope this helps!
http://tv.adobe.com/watch...rk-in-photoshop-elements/

Thank you so much!!!  Star
Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: December 05, 2014, 12:25:41 AM »

Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: December 05, 2014, 12:27:06 AM »

^It didn't work. I inserted the url between the [img] brackets --->  [img] http://imgur.com/gallery/IJMGmz8 [img]

...No good

Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: December 05, 2014, 12:29:24 AM »

Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: December 05, 2014, 12:31:27 AM »

I DID IT!!! THANK YOU CLARA!! (You didn't realize you were helping me, but I read your post above)

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: December 05, 2014, 08:35:48 AM »

Star  Banana
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: