Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About posting images  (Read 493639 times)
LadyP

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: March 05, 2019, 10:36:24 PM »

Hello,

I am able to reply to this but not any other threads? I was on here a while ago but only now come back. Do I need to be on here a certain time before I can start posting on threads?

Thanks.
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: March 05, 2019, 10:39:06 PM »

Hi LadyP!  You should be able to post in any thread, as far as I know.   Thinking 

kpzra

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: March 05, 2019, 10:41:27 PM »

Hi LadyP!  You should be able to post in any thread, as far as I know.   Thinking 
Hello,

I am able to reply to this but not any other threads? I was on here a while ago but only now come back. Do I need to be on here a certain time before I can start posting on threads?

Thanks.

The ones that require 50 posts will state it at the top of that forum. I think it's just the W&K/H&M forum though.
fdle88

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: March 13, 2019, 03:45:42 AM »

I used to be able to visit Harry Meghan section as a guest, and now I can't even as a member? Why?
fdle88

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: March 13, 2019, 03:47:18 AM »

BTW, I got a warning like...three years ago? I read the warning is supposed to stay for only 2 months?
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: March 13, 2019, 03:49:40 AM »

I used to be able to visit Harry Meghan section as a guest, and now I can't even as a member? Why?

https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=16694.0
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: July 30, 2019, 09:55:14 AM »

Hi! As TinyPic is closing down what site should be use? I tried to share an image via Imgur using the same html but it didnít appear?

CyrilSebastian

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: August 10, 2019, 04:49:51 AM »

Hi! As TinyPic is closing down what site should be use? I tried to share an image via Imgur using the same html but it didnít appear?

Would Getty Images work?
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: August 10, 2019, 05:33:00 AM »

Type the phrase '  free image hosting service ' into a search engine and review the results.

Some sites have size limits, image type limits or software that scans metadata for copyright or restrictions. If the image falls outside the limits it can't be linked.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: November 27, 2019, 01:38:56 PM »

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but increasingly I can't see pictures when accessing the site on my laptop.  Lady Adelaide posted a variety of photos on the Luxembourg: activities and news thread and none of them will load.  This is happening across the site for me, sometimes it will be one photo among many.  Irritatingly, they will load if I view the threads on my mobile.  Is the problem mine or is it the hosting of the photos?
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: November 27, 2019, 10:37:36 PM »

Some things to look into:

Check your browser's built-in privacy settings and see if it is set to block images from 3rd party web sites. Change the setting to allow it from all sites or only specified sites that you can type in.

If you use a privacy plugin in your browser (such as UBlock, Privacy Badger, etc) some of those settings may block retrieval from their blocked lists; you would need to go to the plugins website and see what sites are blocked then read how to unblock them in your browser plug in.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: November 28, 2019, 01:20:10 AM »

^ For example, here's how to unblock an element or photo in a web page if you are using the Chrome browser with the AdBlock Plus plugin.
https://help.eyeo.com/en/...ew-blocked-items?29a4a1bb

With adblocking and privacy features in browsers and plugins installed for browsers you can list RD as an exception to adblocking.
However, if you are posting a photo from 3rd party websites and your browser setting doesn't allow elements/photos from 3rd party websites to be displayed the RD exception in your adblocking setting won't help. You must turn off 3rd party blocking in your standard browser settings when you are on the RD forum.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 01:34:49 AM by PruNordstrom » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: