Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About posting images  (Read 667504 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: February 09, 2020, 05:37:15 PM »

Dang! Did I miss Non Sequitur Day?
 Wink

SURPRISE!!!

But itís raining here!
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: February 10, 2020, 04:20:25 AM »

LOL I love peanut butter, too! Laugh bounce
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: February 12, 2020, 09:36:12 PM »

I'm somewhat of a clueless computer user and though I can post images they come out huge sometimes. Can someone help me, can I resize the image?
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: February 12, 2020, 09:41:46 PM »

I'm somewhat of a clueless computer user and though I can post images they come out huge sometimes. Can someone help me, can I resize the image?

There're apps and programmes to download that do the resizing for you. You only have to be aware that you can either change the size of the picture (meaning some part will be cut of) or you can reduce the quality (meaning it will have less mb size, but the quality will be worse).

Doing both is not possible (retaining quality and size)
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: February 12, 2020, 10:43:51 PM »

There're apps and programmes to download that do the resizing for you. You only have to be aware that you can either change the size of the picture (meaning some part will be cut of) or you can reduce the quality (meaning it will have less mb size, but the quality will be worse).

Thank you so much Kristallinchen! Star Hug
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: February 12, 2020, 10:45:17 PM »

Thank you so much Kristallinchen! Star Hug

My pleasure. Beer
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: May 23, 2021, 04:02:16 PM »

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: May 24, 2021, 06:19:50 PM »

^  Presumably a 'nevermind' post.  Whistle

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: June 29, 2021, 10:43:18 PM »

^  Presumably a 'nevermind' post.  Whistle

Actually it was a failed learn how to post pictures post. 
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: July 03, 2021, 02:59:25 PM »

Many times I do not see pictures - but only blank spaces in a post. Today in the Lux thread and yesterday about the Diana statue,  and always the Greek thread.

I try Chrome, Edge, IE and it makes no difference.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: July 11, 2021, 09:47:25 PM »

Some of that could be due to your browser (DDGo does that too many times) or antivirus/firewall programs block it. If the source url doesn't start with https or uses an image format that's not supported the browser fails to display it. The AV and firewall programs have settings that are restrictive by default and you may have to change some settings. For that you'll need to check the support pages of the programs' web site.

There are certain sites I don't visit anymore because their image source servers are on lists of known malware repositories.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: July 11, 2021, 10:02:26 PM »

Some of that could be due to your browser (DDGo does that too many times) or antivirus/firewall programs block it. If the source url doesn't start with https or uses an image format that's not supported the browser fails to display it. The AV and firewall programs have settings that are restrictive by default and you may have to change some settings. For that you'll need to check the support pages of the programs' web site.

There are certain sites I don't visit anymore because their image source servers are on lists of known malware repositories.

Thank you so much PruNordstrom!
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: July 11, 2021, 10:27:55 PM »

If you're using a file blocker program (a plug-in for your browser) that blocks ads, floating boxes, & other intrusive web displays it could be that it is blocking the web site imgur.com and you may have to put that in your exception list to see the photos of Stephanie & the baby on those Lux pages for example.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: