Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Hubertus von Sachsen-Coburg und Cotha and Kelly Rondestvedt  (Read 21381 times)
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Opal for October

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 08:27:48 PM »

A little girl was born to them today  Hug

Princess Katharina Victoria Elizabeth Cheryl

http://royalmusingsblogsp...a-of-saxe-coburg-and.html

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 10:16:08 PM »

A little girl was born to them today  Hug

Princess Katharina Victoria Elizabeth Cheryl

http://royalmusingsblogsp...a-of-saxe-coburg-and.html

Such nice news. Congratulations to the new parents
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2014, 08:38:25 PM »

And here are her godparents - Prince Ernest Augustus of Hanover, Countess Katharina von Faber-Castell, Duchess Elisabeth of Bavaria, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Prince Konstantin of Bulgaria

http://www.noblesseetroya...atharina-de-saxe-cobourg/
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2014, 01:20:10 AM »

And here are her godparents - Prince Ernest Augustus of Hanover, Countess Katharina von Faber-Castell, Duchess Elisabeth of Bavaria, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Prince Konstantin of Bulgaria

What a cute baby!  I'm glad that they were finally able to have a baby.  They're a bit older, and I'm sure they tried for a while (they married in 2009).  They seem somewhat close with the Swedes.  I remember that CG and Silvia were at their wedding.  In turn, they've been in attendance at the weddings of Vic and Madde.  That Duchess Elizabeth is the sister of Hereditary Princess Sophie of Liectenstein.  She has the most unfortunate teeth, lol.  I think her husband is a doctor of some sort.   Thinking
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2014, 06:10:06 AM »

What a cute baby!  I'm glad that they were finally able to have a baby.  They're a bit older, and I'm sure they tried for a while (they married in 2009).  They seem somewhat close with the Swedes.  I remember that CG and Silvia were at their wedding.  In turn, they've been in attendance at the weddings of Vic and Madde.  That Duchess Elizabeth is the sister of Hereditary Princess Sophie of Liectenstein.  She has the most unfortunate teeth, lol.  I think her husband is a doctor of some sort.   Thinking

Victoria's grandmother, Princess Sybilla, was a Saxe-Coburg princess. Hence Hubertus is a close cousin.
I think Duchess Elizabeth is pretty and elegant when she doesn't smile. She's tall, thin, and stylish. Her red hair reminds me of Julianne Moore. But her gums are very exposed when she smiles. Unfortunately, she can't do anything about that.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2014, 04:55:04 PM »

Over the years princess Victoria has become the godmother of many kids .

The list of her godchildren:
- Vivien Sommerlath, her cousin, daughter of Victoria's uncle Jörg Sommerlath and Simone Junge.
- Giulia Sommerlath, daughter of Victoria's cousin Thomas Sommerlath and Susanne Sommerlath
- Prince Constantine Alexios of Greece and Denmark (1998), son of Crownprince Pavlos and Marie Chantal of Greece (and Denmark)
- Baroness Madeleine von Dincklage, born 15 March 1999, daughter of Victoria's cousin Baroness Sybilla von Dincklage and Baron Cornelius von Dincklage.
- Leopold Lundén Sommerlath, son of Victoria's cousin, Patrick Sommerlath and Camilla Lundén.
- Crownprincess Amalia of the Netherlands (2003), daughter of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima of the Netherlands
- Ian Persson, son of Victoria's friend, Leonie Persson.
- Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway (2004), daughter of Crownprince Haakon Magnus and princess Mette Marit of Norway
- Prince Christian of Denmark (2005), son of Crownprince Frederik and princess Mary of Denmark.
- Diana Agnes Astrid Engsäll, daughter of Victoria's friend, Andrea Engsäll.
- Isabella Chloé Nilsson, daughter of her friends Caroline Kreuger Nilsson and Jesper Nilsson.
- Princess Eléonore of Belgium (2008), daughter of King Philippe and Queen Mathilde of Belgium
- Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland (Leonore Lilian Maria) (2014), daugher of Victoria's sister princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill

And now added to the list:
Princess Katharina of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (Katharina Victoria Elizabeth Cheryl), born 30 April 2014, daughter of Victoria's second cousin Hereditary Prince Hubertus of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and Kelly Rondestvedt.

By the way 30 April became a bit of a royal date:
- Queen/princess Juliana of the Netherlands , born 30 april 1909. Her daughter, Beatrix retained the celebration of Queensday on 30 April after she ascended the throne in 1980, despite her actual birthday occurring on 31 January. To honor her mother and because of the bad weather (cold) on Beatrix's own birthday.
- Mr. Pieter van Vollenhoven, born 30 april 1939. Husband of Beatrix's younger sister princess Margriet, son in law of princess Juliana.
- King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden, born 30 april 1946. The mother of Carl Gustaf, princess Sibylla of Saxe Coburg Gotha was the older sister of Hubertus' grandfather prince Friedrich Josias of Saxe Coburg Gotha. Therefore Hubertus' father, prince Andreas of Saxe Coburg Gotha and Carl Gustaf are cousins.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2014, 04:58:04 PM »

Isn't Hubertus the only one of is siblings who is married and started a family.

If I am correct he has an older sister and a younger brother, both not married.

Edit:
I did a small check by means of Wikipedia. Hubertus's siblings are:
- Princess Stephanie Sibylla of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (b. Hamburg, 31 January 1972).
- Prince Alexander Philip of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (b. Coburg, 4 May 1977).
Both are unmarried.
Dangereuse

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2014, 01:25:55 AM »

No American godparents? Not even Katie of the Korn?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2014, 01:46:32 AM »

http://royalcorrespondent...lly-of-saxe-coburg-gotha/
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2014, 04:06:08 AM »

[/quot Well the couple are not Catholics so maybe they opted to have a mostly Lutheran group of Godparents. Perhaps Duchess Elizabeth was enough.
Dangereuse

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2014, 05:44:00 AM »

[/quot Well the couple are not Catholics so maybe they opted to have a mostly Lutheran group of Godparents. Perhaps Duchess Elizabeth was enough.

Contrary to what Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin and Shawn Hannity believe, America is not a religion.  But I get your point. Beer
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2014, 06:38:30 PM »

Star Laughing
seriously

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2014, 06:47:47 PM »

I had the same thought. I was expecting at least one of Kelly's relatives or American friends to be among the godparents. (As a side note, I always find it a bit amusing when reigning royals include commoner relatives, school friends, etc. among their childrens' godparents, but non-reigning royals only choose the bluest of blue bloods.)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2014, 09:04:35 PM »

I had the same thought. I was expecting at least one of Kelly's relatives or American friends to be among the godparents. (As a side note, I always find it a bit amusing when reigning royals include commoner relatives, school friends, etc. among their childrens' godparents, but non-reigning royals only choose the bluest of blue bloods.)

I do too; especially when it comes to marriage.  Give it up already...you're never going to reign again. Laugh bounce Laughing
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2014, 08:26:10 PM »

It's crazy to think that baby Katharina has more lofty and heir-worthy godparents than her contemporary (but distant) Saxe-Coburg cousin and future British king, Prince George.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: