Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Hubertus von Sachsen-Coburg und Cotha and Kelly Rondestvedt  (Read 20762 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2015, 09:05:20 PM »

Thanks for the info Pixie! Star

Carina looks lovely in the picture! Smiley

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2017, 06:40:12 PM »

I have kind of a soft spot for these two, especially Kelly, as she grew up near the town where I grew up (I didn't know her, but I know people who did and they say she was a very nice and down to earth person).  They just had their third daughter on 22nd February, a girl named Madeleine.  Kelly is 42, so this is just really great news for them.  They have a girl named Katharina and a little boy named Philipp.  

http://www.noblesseetroya...adeleine-de-saxe-cobourg/
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Huge Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2017, 08:09:03 PM »

I have kind of a soft spot for these two, especially Kelly, as she grew up near the town where I grew up (I didn't know her, but I know people who did and they say she was a very nice and down to earth person).  They just had their third daughter on 22nd February, a girl named Madeleine.  Kelly is 42, so this is just really great news for them.  They have a girl named Katharina and a little boy named Philipp.  

Congratulations to Prince Hubertus & Kelly!  And to big sister Katharina & big brother Philipp!   What wonderfully happy news for the whole family!

coolmum
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Singapore Singapore

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2017, 11:04:58 AM »

Congratulations to both of them!

I think Madeleine will be the godmother as their daughter is named after her. Phillip of Belgium is their son's godfather and the boy is named after him. Hubertus is married to an American and Madeleine is married to one too. Madeleine will be in Sweden for a while maybe to attend Christenings. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: