Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bernardo Guillermo already married and father!  (Read 10043 times)
anirac

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: July 01, 2009, 06:01:26 PM »

It seems that also the forth sister of the Soestdijk-Cloverleaf is already grandmother.

Bernardo Guillermo, son of Princess Christina and nephew of Queen Beatrix, is going to marry  Eva Prinz-Valdes. They are already marry before the law, but will also have a wedding in church in New York in Spetember.
They also are parents since April 13th this year. The little daughter is called Isabel Christina.

The 32year old Bernardo lives in the USA since 1994 and is a furniture designer in Brooklyn. Eva is an editor. They met each other in 2005.

http://royalblog.nl/
http://www.telegraaf.nl/b...s_Christina_trouwt__.html

I owe so much to my wife.You cannot imagine what I'm feeling.It's fabulous.Thank you,Beatrix.

Perhaps history will bear out that the choice of my partner was my best decision.
anirac

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 10:20:47 PM »

Here you can also see the couple and the cutie one

http://royalfanvivian.web...ardo-is-vad.html#comments

I owe so much to my wife.You cannot imagine what I'm feeling.It's fabulous.Thank you,Beatrix.

Perhaps history will bear out that the choice of my partner was my best decision.
dutchess

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 12:13:39 PM »

That's another seriously cute royal baby!! Champagne
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 12:59:21 PM »

On twitter all thing royal has said US press have said that Eva had a affair with a American musician , no link to the story , or whose the musician.
Sas

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 06:08:04 PM »

On twitter all thing royal has said US press have said that Eva had a affair with a American musician , no link to the story , or whose the musician.

This week, Kim Gordon opened up for the first time about the breakup of her marriage to Thurston Moore, confirming to Elle that, after 30 years together as punk rock royalty, "it ended in a kind of normal way—midlife crisis, starstruck woman," referring to a mysterious other woman who had allegedly wormed her way into the couple's inner circle.

Born Eva Valdez, she married Andrew Prinz from the band Mahogany in Texas in late 2000. She apparently began a relationship with "erstwhile band member" of Sonic Youth Jim O'Rourke before divorcing her first husband in 2007.

In September 2009 (around the time of the aforementioned Times piece), Prinz married Dutch royalty: Bernardo Federico Tomás Guillermo grandson of the late Queen Juliana of the Netherlands and eldest son of Princess Christina. She had given birth to their daughter the prior April.

Our source believes that Prinz, hilariously described as "very sensual," has an open marriage with Guillermo.

http://jezebel.com/is-thi...on-and-thurston-478479027
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 06:15:44 PM »

Star thanks sas , all things Dutch related will be news worthy for the next couple of weeks !
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 06:20:27 PM »

This week, Kim Gordon opened up for the first time about the breakup of her marriage to Thurston Moore, confirming to Elle that, after 30 years together as punk rock royalty, "it ended in a kind of normal way—midlife crisis, starstruck woman," referring to a mysterious other woman who had allegedly wormed her way into the couple's inner circle.

Born Eva Valdez, she married Andrew Prinz from the band Mahogany in Texas in late 2000. She apparently began a relationship with "erstwhile band member" of Sonic Youth Jim O'Rourke before divorcing her first husband in 2007.

In September 2009 (around the time of the aforementioned Times piece), Prinz married Dutch royalty: Bernardo Federico Tomás Guillermo grandson of the late Queen Juliana of the Netherlands and eldest son of Princess Christina. She had given birth to their daughter the prior April.

Our source believes that Prinz, hilariously described as "very sensual," has an open marriage with Guillermo.

http://jezebel.com/is-thi...on-and-thurston-478479027

This Eva chick is the one who broke up Sonic Youth!?!? I dislike her already. 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 09:09:29 PM »

I used to love Sonic Youth back in the day.  This story sucks if it's true.  Kim Gordon is one of the coolest women in music.  I wonder if Bernardo and Eva will show up to WA's big event.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2013, 09:12:45 PM »

According to TRF, Bernardo is on the guest list for June 30th but not Eva...That said a lot of it's confirmed..

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2013, 09:19:54 PM »

According to TRF, Bernardo is on the guest list for June 30th but not Eva...That said a lot of it's confirmed..

Sad  I think you're right. 
Sas

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2013, 11:14:11 PM »

So it was probably not an open marriage, at least not for him. Their poor little daughter  Sad
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2013, 07:24:49 PM »

Maybe it was but Princess Christina and the DRF had no idea.

tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2013, 07:56:24 PM »

I bet it won't be for longer, not with all this notoriety!

I didn't check myself, but according to the Sonic Youth message board that Jezebel linked to, Thurston and Eva appear to still be a couple according to what she and her friends are posting on Facebook. Who knows, though -- but I would think an open relationship is different than looking like the third wheel when all the gossip rags get hold of your life.
lilyrose

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2014, 12:22:29 AM »

I was unsure about making this a new topic so if this deserves it's own post, I hope mods can move it, but there's more about this whole love rectangle or whatever it is. Thurston Moore gave an interview (http://flavorwire.com/443...ore-twilight-of-the-idol/) talking about his failed marriage and his affair with Bernardo's (ex?)wife Eva:

“I’m in a really romantic place with [new girlfriend] Eva [Prinz]; we’ve kinda been a couple for close to six years. A lot of those years nobody was very aware of it except us. The cat’s been out of the bag a while now, that’s kinda where I’m at.”

If I were Bernardo, I would be immediately look into paternity testing on Isabel and Julian  Nono
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2014, 12:49:00 AM »

I was unsure about making this a new topic so if this deserves it's own post, I hope mods can move it, but there's more about this whole love rectangle or whatever it is. Thurston Moore gave an interview (http://flavorwire.com/443...ore-twilight-of-the-idol/) talking about his failed marriage and his affair with Bernardo's (ex?)wife Eva:

“I’m in a really romantic place with [new girlfriend] Eva [Prinz]; we’ve kinda been a couple for close to six years. A lot of those years nobody was very aware of it except us. The cat’s been out of the bag a while now, that’s kinda where I’m at.”

If I were Bernardo, I would be immediately look into paternity testing on Isabel and Julian  Nono

They've been a couple for six years?  Didn't Bernardo and Eva marry less than six years ago? Yikes  WTF? 

Dump her now, Bernardo.  She is bad news.  Unless this is some weird swinger thing or something.  So strange.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: