Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Channel 4 īs Diana documentary/ Movie :Diana and the paparazzi  (Read 2252 times)
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« on: May 29, 2007, 01:02:37 PM »

Documentary
Channel 4 in row over Diana crash pictures

Friends of the princess are furious at the decision to broadcast a documentary containing graphic images of the Paris car crash .

Graphic images of the car crash that killed Diana, Princess of Wales, are to be made public for the first time next week in a Channel 4 documentary that has been condemned as 'grossly intrusive' and bound to cause distress to Princes William and Harry.
One photograph shows Diana receiving oxygen from a French doctor, Frederic Mailliez, who had been travelling in the other direction and who had not yet realised the identity of his famous patient. It is clear that the princess has been thrown forward into the footwell behind the driver's seat. At the front of the car, a passing student is shown trying to help Trevor Rees-Jones, Diana's bodyguard.

More on link.
http://observer.guardian..../story/0,,2089180,00.html

Denial over Diana crash images
Channel 4 has denied that a documentary about the car crash which killed Princess Diana contains graphic images of the victims.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6697131.stm

Movie:Diana and the paparazzi
Knightley to play Princess Diana?

By WENN world entertainment news - Monday, May 28 02:30 pmActress Keira Knightley is being lined up to play Diana, Princess Of Wales in a movie based on the late royal's life.

A controversial book, Diana and the Paparazzi, is at the centre of a bidding war at this year's Cannes Film Festival in France.

Film producer Quentin Reynolds, who is bidding for the rights, hopes the movie adaptation will be as popular at the box office as The Queen, which won Dame Helen Mirren a Best Actress Oscar.

He says, "Already the word in Hollywood is 'get Knightley'. It's a story that has everything: pathos, tragedy, comedy, adventure...and Princess Diana.

"For every pound The Queen makes, a film about Diana will make ten."
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/...incess-diana-c60bd6d.html

« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 01:08:58 PM by Jazzy » Logged

Dandelion

Medium Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 02:32:58 PM »

Don't know why but I can not stand Keira Knightley! Also do not think that she is beautiful either. She will not be able to pull of what Helen Mirren did for "The Queen"
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 03:45:39 PM »

You know to a certain extent I think people have slowly gotten over Diana. It has been 10 years since her death and I think people have realized that the sun still rises.
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 04:59:25 PM »

i think so too Barrie. i was fond of princess diana too but i really wish people would leave her alone now. it is just very low to still make money out of her, she's dead already, a little respect for her would be good.
Elspeth

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 06:09:12 PM »

The media seem to be trying to whip up interest in Diana for their own purposes, but beyond a small core of devoted fans, people seem to have moved on and I don't think this anniversary is going to be as profitable as the media are hoping.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: