Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lord Frederick Windsor and Sophie Winkleman wed  (Read 17758 times)
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 08:17:54 AM »

they look like they have great s*x and she loves the camera more than she loves him Champagne

wont last No

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 08:21:21 AM »

yep she looks like a gold digging bitch

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2009, 08:29:08 AM »

I think everybody involved is actually relieved the wedding is over, whatever the budget may have been, but that it's really over and done with.
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2009, 08:42:35 AM »

I read somewhere, can't remember where, that Princess Michael of Kent chose the wedding dress. Maybe, Princess Pushy chose this dress because she hates Sophie.  Clown  Sophie would of look really good in a better dress. This dress overwhelms her.

I doubt it. Because Prince and Princess Michael of Kent don't have any money of their own. Sophie's parents were paying for the wedding. Their so broke, that Princess Pushy had to get a job at a art gallery,selling paintings. Prince and Princess Michael of Kent were recently seen, flying on a budget air line. I wonder what Sophie sees in Freddie.   
ronda

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 08:57:59 AM »

I read somewhere, can't remember where, that Princess Michael of Kent chose the wedding dress. Maybe, Princess Pushy chose this dress because she hates Sophie.  Clown  Sophie would of look really good in a better dress. This dress overwhelms her.

I doubt it. Because Prince and Princess Michael of Kent don't have any money of their own. Sophie's parents were paying for the wedding. Their so broke, that Princess Pushy had to get a job at a art gallery,selling paintings. Prince and Princess Michael of Kent were recently seen, flying on a budget air line. I wonder what Sophie sees in Freddie.  

Maybe Sophie sees royal connections and a title. I mean Freddie always looks creepy to me..
  He has nothing else going for him.. IMO

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 09:00:46 AM »

Well if it ain't the money, it's the title and the status.  BTW, is Sophie now Lady Sophie?  Also I wonder how much attention Sophie will get in the US since to us she's married into the BRF.  I agree with getafix.  She can't even look at him in the wedding photos.  Not in one official photo does she look at him.  Of course I could be mistaken.  Even Mary managed to fake it in that regard.  That photo that Galuh posted looks like a soap opera advert.  Poor Freddie got played.  But of course I could be mistaken.  I just don't have a good feeling about this.  I wish Freddie would have married someone wealthy in order to take some burden off his family.  But then again, he works.  I wonder about Ella's wedding.  She will definitely have to land someone wealthy.  She better.

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 09:14:10 AM »

Well if it ain't the money, it's the title and the status.  BTW, is Sophie now Lady Sophie?  

No - because she wasn't born Hon. She is "Lady Frederick" just as Marie is "Princess Michael" ...
and, as we know, Mary is "Prince Mary" 
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 09:33:30 AM »

Ah yes, I forgot about that weird assignation.  I doubt Sophie will be eager to be known as Lady Freddie.

Gwen

Large Member

IBM-Ideal Breeding Material

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2009, 09:45:39 AM »

The odds are against them. Frederick is 30 so she must be in her mid-twenties, maybe? I am of the opinion that women should not get married until they are at least 30 years old. This one is very likely to be a starter marriage for both, although weren't there some rumours a while back that Frederick was gay? Just the fact that she's an actress is a big obstacle to a happy marriage imo.

Her head ornament doesn't look like a tiara to me. If it isn't, I applaud her. I always thought those wannabe royals who wear borrowed tiaras on their wedding days were phony. If you have no heirloom tiaras in your family because your ancestors were, oh I don't know, peasants and taxi drivers, why pretend otherwise. Be proud of who you are and come to the altar like an honorable person because that is good enough.

I read that Sophie has the lead in a tv show that will air in the fall on NBC, so if the show is a success she will have a steady job.
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2009, 10:38:37 AM »

Maybe Sophie sees royal connections and a title. I mean Freddie always looks creepy to me..
  He has nothing else going for him.. IMO
[/quote]

True. I read an interview Sophie did a couple of days before her wedding. In the interview, she states that she and Freddie will not be having children in the near future. That Prince and Princess Michael of Kent can't expect grandchildren any time soon. Thinking  Also, marrying into the royal familiy will certanly help her career and profile.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2009, 11:12:07 AM »

If anyone spots a guest list, can they post it? I'm curious to see whether Freddy Windsor's Australian cousin was invited - despite being "illegitimate" 'n all.
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2009, 11:29:27 AM »

If anyone spots a guest list, can they post it? I'm curious to see whether Freddy Windsor's Australian cousin was invited - despite being "illegitimate" 'n all.

What do you mean by "being illegitamte and all''? Please tell
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2009, 02:35:16 PM »

What do you mean by "being illegitamte and all''? Please tell

Princess Michael's brother Baron Freddy (after whom Lord Freddy Windsor was named) had a baby out of wedlock with a Canberra senior public servant named Mary S in 1978. To confuse things further, the woman was in a gay relationship at the time, with yet another senior public servant, Marie C.  When Freddy's mum heard the news she said: "It doesn't matter - Mary's just a peasant". The baby, Maya, is of course young Freddy's first cousin. It would be extremely old-hat if she wasn't invited to the wedding - though, of course, Princess Michael may be an insecure stickler for protocol, if there's such a thing around who to invite to such a minor royal wedding. The mother went on to partner up with yet another senior public servant. Allan B - this time a man - and is spending a happy retirement breeding thoroughbreds.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2009, 03:08:31 PM »

I'm sure Freddy and Sophie can hardly wait to get to LA, can probably have some peace and quiet there.
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2009, 03:28:29 PM »

There is a 50/50 chance this marriage will last. Both look like they are having fun with the whole wedding/marriage thing. Once the fun ends Sophie may have her sights set on some rich, Hollywood type. Who knows?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: