Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lord Frederick Windsor and Sophie Winkleman wed  (Read 17756 times)
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2010, 02:07:50 AM »

Awww..Paddy...thanks, here is one back  Star

yes, it seems a dumb concept, doesn't it. I'm not in the least bit interested to peek into it   Snare

Thank-you, Pede.  Hug

It looks like one of those TV shows that won't take off, and only be around for one season. I wonder if this Sophie can even act.  Crap
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2010, 05:12:42 AM »

I watched it last week (because it came on after Community, a show that I really like).  Sophie's show was so stupid and formulaic.  It was completely predictable.  She's not a very good actress, and the concept of the show feels dated (like Friends or Coupling-both of which worked in the 90s, but not so much in today's world).  In fact, the only reason why I didn't change the channel was because I saw Sophie in the opening credits.  I decided to watch just to see how she was.  I don't know if it is due to the script, or what, but she's not a good actor and the show stinks.  I'd be very surprised if it gets picked up for the fall schedule. 
royal observer

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2010, 05:56:34 AM »

I watched it last week (because it came on after Community, a show that I really like).  Sophie's show was so stupid and formulaic.  It was completely predictable.  She's not a very good actress, and the concept of the show feels dated (like Friends or Coupling-both of which worked in the 90s, but not so much in today's world).  In fact, the only reason why I didn't change the channel was because I saw Sophie in the opening credits.  I decided to watch just to see how she was.  I don't know if it is due to the script, or what, but she's not a good actor and the show stinks.  I'd be very surprised if it gets picked up for the fall schedule. 

I wasn't paying very close attention but didn't they say that the show was cancelled and Sophie is another out of work actress in LA again?
Patricia85

Mini Member

United States United States

Last princely-looking prince...

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2010, 05:02:30 PM »

yup...seems to me it is one boobie-parade over there...oh, well, as we know taste & class have nothing to do with money or title...

....Pushy steals the show: Royal bride Sophie Winkleman is outshone by mother-in-law as she weds Lord Freddie Windsor

one of the funnier head lines I heard in some time  Grin

thank you for this pede, here's one  Star just for you. poor princess michael... but this circus is gonna end soon. fred will wake up and guess what, he's not gonna like what he'll see...mmm  Icecream
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2010, 12:52:09 AM »

ok. I'm slow. Really really slow. He married Big Suze? how cool  Cool

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2019, 03:20:41 AM »

Guests for the wedding included singer Bryan Adams. How did Lord Frederick know him?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: